PDA

View Full Version : swinger club

09-20-2007, 07:24 PM
WHATS UP WITH THE SWINGER CLUBS IN LARGO. IS IT LEGAL TO HAVE THE CLUBS AND DOES THE POLICE DEPT GO AFTER THEM.

09-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Yes it is legal, and you would be very suprised to see who are the guests

09-23-2007, 02:02 AM
what clubs are u referring to?

09-24-2007, 07:52 AM
Swingers Club will bring us closer together... :)

10-17-2007, 11:57 PM
I think Largo should open more swinger clubs and less bars. Deal with a drunk or........sex house? HUh

10-18-2007, 01:08 AM
Last time I checked the city didn't own any bars or swinger clubs....moron

10-20-2007, 06:38 PM

I didn't say OWN, I said OPEN....Read before you speak grasshoppa. But seeing that you work for Largo maybe I'll put you in for a metal since that is the way you SEE it. You guys are good for bending the true so that YOU look good and not your Department.......That Department is a TOOL BOX.

10-20-2007, 07:50 PM

I didn't say OWN, I said OPEN....Read before you speak grasshoppa. But seeing that you work for Largo maybe I'll put you in for a metal since that is the way you SEE it. You guys are good for bending the true so that YOU look good and not your Department.......That Department is a TOOL BOX.

WOW, we sure are educated! Get a life and go to your own forum. Your probably just a former City employee with a grudge.

10-20-2007, 09:13 PM
WOW, we sure are educated! Get a life and go to your own forum. Your probably just a former City employee with a grudge.

Or a former city manager with a...er...maybe without a... oh, nevermind. The "dude" is a grammatical nightmare.

10-23-2007, 03:12 AM
You did say LARGO should OPEN swinger clubs instead of bars.....again last time I checked LARGO didn't OWN or OPEN any bars or swinger clubs. And please feel free to put in me for a METAL......gold is my favorite METAL......what's yours? Please tell me you're not a cop!!!

10-23-2007, 09:11 AM
PostPosted: 10/20/07 13:38:17 Post subject:
guset765765 wrote:

Largo PD = Tool Box.......whether I agree with it or not, that's funny!!! :lol: