PDA

View Full Version : Shorts?

09-20-2007, 06:42 AM
Can police officers where shorts while patrolling? Or only certain officers can!

09-20-2007, 02:21 PM
QUIEN VEA A SOLA UN SHORTS!
PAPAPAKA!

09-20-2007, 08:08 PM
Can police officers where shorts while patrolling? Or only certain officers can!

Shorts can only be worn by the Beach Detail of the Miami Police Dept. They have to go thru extensive training on how to apply sun tan lotion to their legs before starting their duties on Miami's Beaches. Due to complaints, hairy legs must be shaved and pass inspection everyday before starting work. All reports of these inspections must be forwarded to Deputy Chief daily with details on how many officers cut themselves while shaving.

09-20-2007, 08:31 PM

Shorts can only be worn by the Beach Detail of the Miami Police Dept. They have to go through extensive training on how to apply sun tan lotion to their legs before starting their duties on Miami's Beaches. Due to complaints, hairy legs must be shaved and pass inspection everyday before starting work. All reports of these inspections must be forwarded to Deputy Chief daily with details on how many officers cut themselves while shaving.

Actually you missed the Deputy Chief's most protruding concern! Male officers with large genitalia must wear specially designed undergarments no boxer briefs!

09-20-2007, 09:35 PM
SOLA AND JAVI WEAR G-ESTRNIGS!

09-20-2007, 11:51 PM

Shorts can only be worn by the Beach Detail of the Miami Police Dept. They have to go through extensive training on how to apply sun tan lotion to their legs before starting their duties on Miami's Beaches. Due to complaints, hairy legs must be shaved and pass inspection everyday before starting work. All reports of these inspections must be forwarded to Deputy Chief daily with details on how many officers cut themselves while shaving.

Actually you missed the Deputy Chief's most protruding concern! Male officers with large genitalia must wear specially designed undergarments no boxer briefs!No penis earrings or tattoos either.

09-21-2007, 12:09 AM

Actually you missed the Deputy Chief's most protruding concern! Male officers with large genitalia must wear specially designed undergarments no boxer briefs!No penis earrings or tattoos either.

Damn it, missed the memo on the penis rings, guess I have to turn in my shorts. Going to miss the my woodies on the beach.

09-21-2007, 01:16 AM

No one can WHERE anything, but maybe they can WEAR shorts......

09-21-2007, 01:26 AM

No one can WHERE anything, but maybe they can WEAR shorts......

wear they are from, you where your shorts. be nice...lol

09-21-2007, 03:23 AM
SOLA AND JAVI WEAR G-ESTRNIGS!

YEEEEEEAAAAAS!

09-21-2007, 03:41 AM
lol, someone asks a question and still doesn't get an answer.

09-21-2007, 05:06 AM
Its not that difficult G. U must be bike certified,marine patrol or have a nice butt or u r out of gas! Thats all to it. REAL COPS,PATROLMAN CANT WEAR SHORTS!
Now go answer your calls slug,l.o.l.

09-21-2007, 06:25 AM
If you wear shorts, the chihuahua's that do not bite, doesn't have the pant's leg to sink their teeth into and instead, they bite your tendon. While marine patrol might not find many dogs a float, everyone else is fair game. Never believe the citizen that the dog doesn't bite. Done the coffee table 2 step too many times. Bigger running trail along fence, means bigger dog. Same with the pile of dirt where they put on the brakes. Why? We had an officer throw his rookie over the 5 ft spiked fence, but didn't clear the spikes with his leg when 4 Great Dames tried to eat them. Tore out the calf muscle. He lives on his 2/3 pension. The limp has caused all kinds of back problems. So, shoot the F-ing dogs, or throw the rookie to the dogs, is the moral of the story, And how useful are the bike cops when a 3-15 goes out ? I mean, they go on the bike? they load the bike and go? Not that they don't want to go, but what do they do with the bike on 3-15's ? only time we rode bikes was on stake outs.

09-21-2007, 07:56 AM
How come I seen officers on S. Dixie Hwy in shorts with the white MPD shirts! Who are thoses?

09-21-2007, 09:53 AM
How come I seen officers on S. Dixie Hwy in shorts with the white MPD shirts! Who are thoses?Who cares!

09-21-2007, 02:55 PM
How come I seen officers on S. Dixie Hwy in shorts with the white MPD shirts! Who are thoses?

Listen very closely. I will let you in on the secret. When they say MPD on the shirts, they ARE MPD. Now, please do not tell anyone OK ?

09-21-2007, 05:51 PM
How come I seen officers on S. Dixie Hwy in shorts with the white MPD shirts! Who are thoses?Who cares!

Meter maids

09-22-2007, 04:48 PM
yes but saud wears his shorts after having them tapered in l.h now he drinks cc at 15 and the trail...