PDA

View Full Version : Private Message Board for LEOs

MOD 1
09-20-2007, 04:44 AM
If there were Private Message Boards available for access only to Certified Law Enforcement Officers would you be interested in using them?

Please take our poll, Registered Users can vote, others can post their vote by hitting reply and typing in your response:

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?p=168339#168339

Thanks,

Mod 1

09-20-2007, 10:57 PM
With the number of idiots who post on here I think private message boards are a great idea.

09-25-2007, 07:09 PM
With the number of idiots who post on here I think private message boards are a great idea.

I like the anonymous postings , why would I want to register? Its like a hit a run accident. Why would you want to know who's posting? :wink:

MOD 1
09-25-2007, 07:33 PM

I like the anonymous postings , why would I want to register? Its like a hit a run accident. Why would you want to know who's posting? :wink:

Registered Users are still anonymous, if they don't include their name in their email address or profile. Plus with the rest of the boards, you can still post as a guest, just not on the Private Boards.