PDA

View Full Version : Private Message Board for LEOs

MOD 1
09-20-2007, 04:33 AM
Private Message Board for LEOs

If there were Private Message Boards available for access only to Certified Law Enforcement Officers would you be interested in using them?

Please take our poll, Registered Users can vote, others can post their vote by hitting reply and typing in your response:

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?p=168339#168339

Thanks,

Mod 1

09-20-2007, 05:46 AM
Yes

09-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Hell YES

09-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Yes, if it has no nameless post.

MOD 1
09-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Yes, if it has no nameless post.

They would be registered users, still, anonymous, but they would be verified as active or retired LEOs.

Mod 1

09-21-2007, 01:13 AM
how would you verify our certification as leos?
i'm not giving personal information, you know how that sh*t is going to turn up... not that i talk sh*t but you gotta cover your bases.

MOD 1
09-21-2007, 02:30 AM
how would you verify our certification as leos?
i'm not giving personal information, you know how that sh*t is going to turn up... not that i talk sh*t but you gotta cover your bases.

Check the link to the poll in my first post, most questions are answered there. The complete verification process won't be spelled out on the public boards, but let's say it is simple, confidential, non-intrusive and leaves no tracks.

Mod 1

09-21-2007, 05:50 AM
This might tame the nameless attacks and make people responsible for there words. Yet not stop the free flow of info.

09-22-2007, 11:40 AM
LEO Affairs is today what it is because of inside and outside participation. If you make it only certified, then outside people, i.e., media, etc will not have the effect you have today. If you want a closed forum, then go to the FOP forum, etc. Hell, LEOaffairs made the News Times news and probably will make CNN someday soon with the Miami Scandal, so............... DO NOT CHANGE IT! Just my thoughts.

MOD 1
09-22-2007, 02:43 PM
LEO Affairs is today what it is because of inside and outside participation. If you make it only certified, then outside people, i.e., media, etc will not have the effect you have today. If you want a closed forum, then go to the FOP forum, etc. Hell, LEOaffairs made the News Times news and probably will make CNN someday soon with the Miami Scandal, so............... DO NOT CHANGE IT! Just my thoughts.

All of the current boards would remain open to the public. This would be a few new boards, where officers could talk to other officers and retirees in private.

Mod 1

11-17-2007, 11:41 PM

All of the current boards would remain open to the public. This would be a few new boards, where officers could talk to other officers and retirees in private.

Mod 1

Keep it the way it is. Don't screw arund with success.