PDA

View Full Version : Pudge/FBI Academy

09-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Congratulations Sgt. Wyant good luck.

09-19-2007, 09:14 PM
Take it from someone who knows. This mans integrity is far and beyond. He protects his officers and stands up for his agency. He is not only a administrator but one he!! of a leader. Not only a boss but a friend.
If you guys need a real "cop" for a Chief, give him a call and ask him to apply.

09-20-2007, 11:16 AM
The biggest kiss ass the department has ever seen. A throweback to green and his crownies. Another hoerschel who did all of 2 years on the road. a pewrvert who has cheated on his wife his entire marriage

09-20-2007, 01:35 PM
The biggest kiss ass the department has ever seen. A throweback to green and his crownies. Another hoerschel who did all of 2 years on the road. a pewrvert who has cheated on his wife his entire marriage

Completely untrue and uncalled for. This thread was started to congratulate Wyant on a great achievement and you turn it into something negative and untrue. I believe you are the liar. Wyant has always helped anyone in the department when needed and treated everyone fairly. Sounds like you are jealous and of low self esteem. Please quit posting negative untrue things about people. Griff

09-20-2007, 04:31 PM
TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ENJOY THESE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON OFFICERS OF THIS AGENCY: IF YOU ARE A POLICE OFFICER OF THIS AGENCY OR A FAMILY MEMEBER OF ONE, LET ME THANK YOU FOR ADDING TO THE CURRENT PROBLEMS WE AS AN AGENCY ALREADY HAVE TO OVERCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD EMBRACE OUR OFFICERS WHO EXCEL IN THEIR JOBS, NOT TRY TO TEAR THEM DOWN. WHAT PURPOSE DO THESE PERSONAL ATTACKS SERVE TO ADVANCE OUR CAUSE? I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT, IS IT THAT YOU ARE SO UNHAPPY IN YOUR LIFE IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER TO INFLICT PAIN ON SOMEONE ELSE. IF THIS IS THE CASE, YOU REALLY NEED HELP. IF YOU ARE A POLICE OFFICER, THEN YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS BUSINESS. THIS AGENCY HAS NO NEED FOR PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ITS OFFICERS AND THEY SERVE NO PURPOSE. WE AS AGENCY AND A PROUD DEPARTMENT WILL KEEP OURS HEADS HIGH AND CONTINUE DOING THIS JOB TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFFICER JOE ELLIS, BPD310

09-21-2007, 12:55 AM

It people who make comments like this, that justifies the law which prevents a sister and brother from getting married and spawning children!

Here we go again, YOU MORON!

09-21-2007, 02:59 AM
Although ya screwed us again...Pennypacker......We still love ya bunches. Thanks for the post Joey, I'm not even sure those that are posting are Law Enforcement. Not that it would matter with some of the content.

Anyway grats Little Pudgin, we love ya and wish you well!

09-21-2007, 03:00 AM
and ya for those who didn't know.....That was me Reynolds, once loved now hated. Lest I be accused of not printing my name... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

09-21-2007, 03:18 PM
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

09-22-2007, 12:06 AM
:D i luv ya little daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come over to the green side!Gradys got nothing but love for ya! :lol:

AFOR
09-22-2007, 12:37 AM
Although everyone wants to be a standup guy, and doesn't want to be accused of being afraid to post their name, its not good to encourage everyone to put their name on here. It discourages the open exchange of ideas and information.

09-29-2007, 04:27 AM
Oh my gosh

09-29-2007, 04:43 AM
Griffy.....Griffy....oh if you only knew.

09-29-2007, 06:57 PM
Always remember EAP is available.

10-06-2007, 05:43 AM
Pudge,

Don't worry we got your back. "Rollin Dirty"