PDA

View Full Version : GAS

09-19-2007, 01:56 AM
Get ready DB.
The Mayor has ordered a reduction of $150,000 in the fuel budget.Those of you that have take homes are probably going to get slammed...

09-19-2007, 06:26 AM
I got a better idea. We could pile 4 cops into one unit and drop them off at calls. The driver could pick them up later one at a time only to do it all over again. In the event of a 39, he could ride in the back with the other 2 officers then we won't need a cage. Issue out camel packs and start with the walking beats in zone 1. You don't have to go far, just up and down Palm while constantly visiting All American and the Revival. Make sure and stop by Maruch and say hello to the all mighties. Mounted Patrol is on the horizon, why else would we have the stables in the Race Track. Maybe, just maybe, for those with the ample yards, can be the first to have a take home horse. We can use Chupi to change the horse shoes once they become worn. I would suggest solar powered vehicles but they are probably not within our budget. Perhaps we can implement a program to get those motorzied two wheelers that your ride while standing up. Talk about state of the art equipment!! Man you just don't realize all the ideas I can drum up!!

09-19-2007, 07:10 PM
I got a better idea. We could pile 4 cops into one unit and drop them off at calls. The driver could pick them up later one at a time only to do it all over again. In the event of a 39, he could ride in the back with the other 2 officers then we won't need a cage. Issue out camel packs and start with the walking beats in zone 1. You don't have to go far, just up and down Palm while constantly visiting All American and the Revival. Make sure and stop by Maruch and say hello to the all mighties. Mounted Patrol is on the horizon, why else would we have the stables in the Race Track. Maybe, just maybe, for those with the ample yards, can be the first to have a take home horse. We can use Chupi to change the horse shoes once they become worn. I would suggest solar powered vehicles but they are probably not within our budget. Perhaps we can implement a program to get those motorzied two wheelers that your ride while standing up. Talk about state of the art equipment!! Man you just don't realize all the ideas I can drum up!! L M A O! :lol:

09-19-2007, 10:32 PM
:D lmfao! hilarious!

09-20-2007, 01:13 AM
Thats the funniest thing ever written in here. Classic!

09-20-2007, 06:49 PM
We will NOT be forced to squeeze the 39's in the back seat ... we're fixing the patty wagon and cadet van to execute bus routes to the 39 drop points.

Horses are too expensive, pool cannondale bicycles are already in the works. No shorts, we'll get sewn in knees pads with our polyester slacks. Soon we'll get enough (vietnam era) kevlar helmets for the entire department.

Camel packs have not been approved yet ... technology is too new/ unproven. HPD issue expandable straws to drink from Hialeah's precious natural resources ... canals.

Things are finally getting better.

09-25-2007, 01:44 AM
I can see the Cushman patrol coming back.