PDA

View Full Version : Filming The police

09-19-2007, 12:09 AM
This group goes around trying to get Police officers in compramising situations. Ive made it a habit to always tell people. Yes sir, Ma'am give them a case card, what ever but, dont let people push your buttons so they can film only your actions.

The lovely group is at their best again and this time is following off-duty LEOs to cop gatherings and video taping them. They are working for a network this time and plan on blasting off-duty conduct. They have video of off duty cops in police t-shirts drinking and stuff.

If you are near Monticello in Florida, you are being watched for sure.

Their director had a conference call last week with chiefs all over Florida and announced what he was doing, just not where. His ego is only slightly larger than Al Sharpton's.

If you ever want to know the history of the group and its leader,
http://www.policeabuse.com/
Do some searching, he was fired from a quality California agency and then changed his name to sound more disenfranchised or something. The folks from the Verbal Judo Institute know his true history.

Behave accordingly and be careful for people following you off duty.

09-19-2007, 02:21 AM
Wonderful. Not only do I have to worry about my wife,Oliva and I.A. following me but now I have a Blk guy with a cause to worry about.
Its time to say goodbye to popo work!

09-19-2007, 02:40 AM
Ok hold on just a second you guys dont you think that something like Dallas SWAT or The First 48 are as bad for you. By putting this out to the media not only do you guys show your tactics to the bad guys but the way you approach a house when doing a warrant. NOW call me DUMB but isnt this a great tool for the "bad guys" you know the people with the guns who dont think twice about killing you. I not a criminal and Ive never commited a crime in my life but I know that if I ever do commit a crimal Im going to have a cop telling me if I tell him the truuth it will be better for me and of course that's all bullshitza. I love the shows but at the same time shows like Dallas SWAT I think can be used against you. I know how many SWAT officer will be at my house and the locations where they will be and how many of them will be at a particular entry. Lets not give the criminals the tools to kill you they have enough with those guns. You guys should banned shows like that or at least make sure they dont show as much as they do.

09-19-2007, 02:52 AM
This group goes around trying to get Police officers in compromising situations. Ive made it a habit to always tell people. Yes sir, Ma'am give them a case card, what ever but, don't let people push your buttons so they can film only your actions.

The lovely group is at their best again and this time is following off-duty LEOs to cop gatherings and video taping them. They are working for a network this time and plan on blasting off-duty conduct. They have video of off duty cops in police t-shirts drinking and stuff.

Their director had a conference call last week with chiefs all over Florida and announced what he was doing, just not where. His ego is only slightly larger than Al Sharpton's.

Do some searching, he was fired from a quality California agency and then changed his name to sound more disenfranchised or something. The folks from the Verbal Judo Institute know his true history.

Back on February 4, 2006, former CBS4 investigative reporter Mike Kirch, in concert with this group and John F. Timoney collaborated on a story called "Police Station Intimidation"! Coincidentally, only Miami Police under Timoney's "superb leadership" had "citizens complaint forms" available for complainants, all the time, no questions asked. Coincidence? Not with Timoney, set up most likely!

This report was a major embarrassment for Sheriff Jenne, MDPD Director Parker and a host of other Miami-Dade police chiefs. But, he who deals in skulduggery must ultimately pay the piper! Mike Kirsch was arrested by a female MDPD PO and Timoney, well he's just starting his purgatory!

Sad, the extent to which some people plummet for notoriety! Pride, the most sinful of the Seven Deadly Sins!

09-19-2007, 04:35 AM
Wonderful. Not only do I have to worry about my wife,Oliva and I.A. following me but now I have a Blk guy with a cause to worry about.

DOnt forget the thugs driving around in armor vest and ak47! Times are hard :shock:

09-19-2007, 07:31 PM
Ok hold on just a second you guys dont you think that something like Dallas SWAT or The First 48 are as bad for you. By putting this out to the media not only do you guys show your tactics to the bad guys but the way you approach a house when doing a warrant. NOW call me DUMB but isnt this a great tool for the "bad guys" you know the people with the guns who dont think twice about killing you. I not a criminal and Ive never commited a crime in my life but I know that if I ever do commit a crimal Im going to have a cop telling me if I tell him the truuth it will be better for me and of course that's all bullshitza. I love the shows but at the same time shows like Dallas SWAT I think can be used against you. I know how many SWAT officer will be at my house and the locations where they will be and how many of them will be at a particular entry. Lets not give the criminals the tools to kill you they have enough with those guns. You guys should banned shows like that or at least make sure they dont show as much as they do.

There is nothing on Dallas SWAT or the First 48 that is new to law enforcement. Its the same crap that has been put out for the last 20 years on television. And OK, if you say so, you are dumb.

09-19-2007, 08:24 PM

Like it or not, the guy is right. Homicide deals with the worst dirt bags and yet, any idiot who watches the First 48 knows how to defuse and interogation and that theya re being bluffed. AS for the SWAT show, same thing. Those reality shows are hurting us, we are teaching the criminals our techniques.

09-19-2007, 11:07 PM

Like it or not, the guy is right. Homicide deals with the worst dirt bags and yet, any idiot who watches the First 48 knows how to defuse and interogation and that theya re being bluffed. AS for the SWAT show, same thing. Those reality shows are hurting us, we are teaching the criminals our techniques.
No BS, you guys are right. I have often thought the same thing while watching shows like forensic files and the rest. , Those shows may be entertaining to the public, But they definitely show bad guys what, and what not to do..

09-20-2007, 07:58 AM
Like it or not, the guy is right. Homicide deals with the worst dirt bags and yet, any idiot who watches the First 48 knows how to defuse and interogation and that theya re being bluffed. AS for the SWAT show, same thing. Those reality shows are hurting us, we are teaching the criminals our techniques.[/quote]

Just thought I'll you know Im a female not a guy. Just giving my opinion. I respect what you guys do very much and seeing how many of your camarades get killed and how criminals get away with murder fries my A$$.

09-21-2007, 03:29 PM
This group goes around trying to get Police officers in compramising situations. Ive made it a habit to always tell people. Yes sir, Ma'am give them a case card, what ever but, dont let people push your buttons so they can film only your actions.

Yes, police officers chose the profession they are in. It's a calling for most. It's obvious they don't do it for the money. I see so many of you "monday morning quarterbacks" criticizing the police. I would like to see how well you would perform in the shoes of these brave men and women of law enforcement.

It seems that everyone knows how to do the police officers job despite not ever having had any training or education on the subject of law enforcement. It's like sitting in the dentist chair and telling the dentist how to perform your tooth extraction. It's ludicrous. The fact of the matter is that police officers are human beings like the rest of us. No-where in their job description does it require them to be beaten , stabbed, or shot. They to must protect themselves in order to make it back home to their families.

Everyone in this community treats them like a necessary evil. They are despised and spat upon until needed. The fact is that this community would be totally lawless like the old west if it weren't for the police. Look back just a couple of years ago for example. When the hurricanes struck, so called civilized people were behaving uncivilized because they knew that law enforcement resources had been exhausted. People took on a me first attitude without any regard for their neighbors.

For the most part, 99% of our law enforcement community is commendable. It's the 1% that stray that make the headlines. It's sensational news when they fall from grace, but you never hear about all the good that they do. It seems that, as a nation, we need to get back to some good old fashioned morals and discipline.

09-21-2007, 05:13 PM

Yes, police officers chose the profession they are in. It's a calling for most. It's obvious they don't do it for the money. I see so many of you "monday morning quarterbacks" criticizing the police. I would like to see how well you would perform in the shoes of these brave men and women of law enforcement.

It seems that everyone knows how to do the police officers job despite not ever having had any training or education on the subject of law enforcement. It's like sitting in the dentist chair and telling the dentist how to perform your tooth extraction. It's ludicrous. The fact of the matter is that police officers are human beings like the rest of us. No-where in their job description does it require them to be beaten , stabbed, or shot. They to must protect themselves in order to make it back home to their families.

Everyone in this community treats them like a necessary evil. They are despised and spat upon until needed. The fact is that this community would be totally lawless like the old west if it weren't for the police. Look back just a couple of years ago for example. When the hurricanes struck, so called civilized people were behaving uncivilized because they knew that law enforcement resources had been exhausted. People took on a me first attitude without any regard for their neighbors.

For the most part, 99% of our law enforcement community is commendable. It's the 1% that stray that make the headlines. It's sensational news when they fall from grace, but you never hear about all the good that they do. It seems that, as a nation, we need to get back to some good old fashioned morals and discipline.
Thanks!!!

10-03-2007, 02:10 PM
Yes fool we are out there but not under the conditions you describe. We sometimes work with law enforcement to address problems before they become public. It was in that spirit that we tried to forewarn Florida cops on how to avoid being caught in an investigation.

For the record, It was the Hawthorne PD that Kamau worked for. Not exactly the quality police department you describe, unless you think telling ****** and Jew jokes is ok. http://policeabuse.com/hpd%20levin%20radio%20calls1.wmv

10-03-2007, 02:28 PM
hey baker act,.

how do u see how we are racist when everyone in the north is black?

10-03-2007, 06:47 PM
In many states, Florida being one, you can NOT electronically record a conversation without a warrant signed by a JUDGE or the person's permission. Video recording is OK if no voice recording is done but if they record you vocally with the video. AND it is a felony to do so. You find one of these instigators recording your conversation, arrest them. That's why when you call some companies they tell you that the conversation "may/will" be recorded. They want to play games, have them play the go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200 game . It is alleged that state legislators enact these laws to prevent citizens from catching them in compromising conversations. The law doesn't have exceptions.

10-03-2007, 07:03 PM
In many states, Florida being one, you can NOT electronically record a conversation without a warrant signed by a JUDGE or the person's . recording is OK if no voice recording is done but if they record you vocally with the video. AND it is a felony to do so. You find one of these instigators recording your conversation, arrest them. That's why when you call some companies they tell you that the conversation "may/will" be recorded. They want to play games, have them play the go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200 game . It is alleged that state legislators enact these laws to prevent citizens from catching them in compromising conversations. The law doesn't have exceptions.

From my old UC and wiretap days! Read; learn!

http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index. ... TM&Title=- (http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0934/SEC03.HTM&Title=-)>2007->Ch0934->Section%2003#0934.03

10-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Guess, You do not need a warrant to electronically record a conversation. What do you think I.A. does when you go in there, they record. If you are talking about film and voice, thats a different story!!!

10-04-2007, 05:36 AM
you better check the law books. They do so without telling you or having a court order, they can resign rather than face felony charges like alvarez's rookie partner had to. he decided that he was going to cover his ass when anyone asked him any questions and had a micro recorder in his uniform pocket. Where do you see him working now? what unit ? Hell what was the kid;s name? Why do you think when you call the bridge, the first thing they say is the line is being recorded?
video isn't covered by law, voice recording without permission, is a felony.

10-04-2007, 12:54 PM
they tape you in public areas where you dont have an expectation of privacy.

10-04-2007, 01:59 PM
hey baker act,.

how do u see how we are racist when everyone in the north is black?

Everyone in the north is black? Are you uneducated or just stupid?

10-04-2007, 06:54 PM

They can VIDEO tape you without audio. That's perfectly legal. They cannot legally record your conversation without advising you of it (unless it meets certain criteria in the statute)...

10-04-2007, 09:21 PM

They can VIDEO tape you without audio. That's perfectly legal. They cannot legally record your conversation without advising you of it (unless it meets certain criteria in the statute)...

Then this being so, let's be nice out there. Yes Sir/Mamm. nice, unless they try to hurt you. Then go pit bull and defend urself by ANY MEANS NECESSARY . But if you find someone recording your conversation without a judge signing off, arrest them. If your words don't get you into jack, as the tape is evidence. Arresting them when they break the law, will shorten this fad.

10-06-2007, 04:31 AM
I love how people write ARREST THEM.

Someone please post the statute on here.

Has anyone seen the specials on tv where investigative reporters film and record people without them knowing? Remember the jerk going to the police stations to ask for complaint forms? How about bait cars where they catch the criminals stealings cars?

As long as they are not on their own property, their home, their car..... somewhere that doesnt pose a reasonible expectation of privacy everything is free game....

But go ahead. Keep telling people to arrest, arrest, arrest.... I can see it now... Locking someone up and then looking like crazy through your statute book...

10-06-2007, 07:24 AM
I will say this and type it until my fingers bleed, If a citizen records police conduct without the officers consent he will never face wrong doing, If a cop trys the same he will be fired.........If a citizen makes a false accusations on a police officer nothing happens, if the cops does! his career is gone..............We live in hostile times people dont like the police until they dial 911 and when they do your expected to be a perfect robot.

10-06-2007, 01:38 PM
I will say this and type it until my fingers bleed, If a citizen records police conduct without the officers consent he will never face wrong doing, If a cop trys the same he will be fired.........If a citizen makes a false accusations on a police officer nothing happens, if the cops does! his career is gone..............We live in hostile times people dont like the police until they dial 911 and when they do your expected to be a perfect robot.

you must've known all that when you chose to wear the uniform and badge...stop whining!

10-06-2007, 03:37 PM

you must've known all that when you chose to wear the uniform and badge...stop whining!

I think your mistaken. They didn't know this and THAT is why they *****. I
point out these things to relatives and they say they didn't realize this. But, it does come with the profession. You want the honor of being a police officer, you must act honorably. Our words written and spoken, can deprive citizens of life and/or freedom. And the sad part is, that some of the command staff, fail to realize honor, is vital for police to be trusted.

not to stop the discussion and work for change, but any of us and can tell them to stick the badge in a bio hazard area of the lower body and quit. Not telling anyone to do so instead of *****ing, but we unlike our military, we can leave the party, anytime we want. And many have to the city's loss.

10-06-2007, 04:58 PM

you must've known all that when you chose to wear the uniform and badge...stop whining!sorry brother, I didnt know that people can walk into the police station make a proven false report against a police officer and nothing happens. I should stop whinning and hide in some closet in the station next to you but, I dont, I didnt become a police officer to hide behind some desk or make Milk Crate arrest. I became a Cop for the right reasons, I expect to have the backing of my department...........

10-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Someone please post the statute on here.

Florida State Statute 934.03(1)(a)

It has already been posted on this thread, but here's the link: http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index. ... TM&Title=- (http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0934/SEC03.HTM&Title=-)>2007->Ch0934->Section%2003#0934.03

As long as they are not on their own property, their home, their car..... somewhere that doesnt pose a reasonible expectation of privacy everything is free game....

Not true. They CAN video tape anywhere where there's no reasonable expectation of privacy, but audio taping (without consent) is not legal. Different situations. This is why most surveillance cameras at convenience stores, gas stations, etc. record video but no audio. Ever gone into a store that DOES record audio conversations? In order for it to be legal, there have to be huge signs all over telling everyone that voice recording is occurring...

Now, on the opposite of that, WE are allowed to voice record conversations as long as we're doing so for legal/investigative purposes (934.2(a)(3)(c)).

Go ahead, read the statute and find out for yourself...

10-06-2007, 06:35 PM
OK, when you find one of these video jockeys RECORDING your conversation, arrest them. They are trying to prove us not doing our jobs correctly, show them we ARE doing so correctly. Have them video /voice record us placing them under arrest. keep the camera as evidence and take it to court. Play it as evidence. But have to be consistent in enforcement or they call it pay back.

10-08-2007, 04:31 AM
Anyone can film the police and put it on the world wide web in seconds with todays technology...........Be safe, use common sense and becarful out there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TmoPhEDwgg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaB7lJyZ9zg

10-17-2007, 07:29 PM
why

10-17-2007, 07:57 PM
damn that was at the south station

10-20-2007, 05:20 PM
at sdss?

10-23-2007, 02:47 AM
Nervio, relax brother, if you do things right and the way you are suppost to do them then you have nothing to worry about. Cameras alot of times work in our favor, unless you are doing something illegal.

10-30-2007, 01:57 AM
film me