PDA

View Full Version : Points???

09-18-2007, 10:59 PM
Hey how about this idea? How about when we go 09 on afternoons. Instead of giving the disposition. We just say our unit numbers and how many "points" we are going to get out of that call. Charlie+XX+Zone, 09, 5 and then at the end of the night we go. "06, 23 Points Total. Have a Good Night!". LOL

09-18-2007, 11:26 PM
I'm not here to play games. This is a serious and dangerous profession, one where you can easily lose your life, as was unfortunately evidenced last week. So to those who trying to turn this job into a gameshow, count me out... FINAL ANSWER!

09-19-2007, 12:23 AM
I'm not here to play games. This is a serious and dangerous profession, one where you can easily lose your life, as was unfortunately evidenced last week. So to those who trying to turn this job into a gameshow, count me out... FINAL ANSWER!

Please. Try working at the 7-11 midnight shift

09-19-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm sure 7-11 employees don't get points for every Slurpee or frozen burrito they sell. Eventhough that type of incentive would be more appropriate for a convinience store not a POLICE DEPARTMENT.

09-20-2007, 12:48 AM
if we are supposed to be a non-stat driven dept, or so the brass say, why the heck is there a stat GRADING system since May? breaks everything down to bigger points for city/brass idea of important call. they not stat driven but officers have been approached by sheep sgts telling/advising them to pick up the pace in the categories they are low in. so i suppose QUANTITY DOES COME BEFORE QUALITY. way to go.....

09-20-2007, 02:30 AM
I accidently hit your dept and its the same STAT ho's over here 2.
We are all lost! I had high hopes for this Carlos guy but maybe he is just a spanish version of our Irish fool. We shall c.

09-20-2007, 04:21 AM
We are all lost! I had high hopes for this Carlos guy but maybe he is just a spanish version of our Irish fool. We shall c.

YOU'RE IRISH FOOL DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO CN. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING THAT ONE WITH A 10...NO, NO A 100 FOOT POLE. THAT IRISH FOOL WISHES HE COULD BE IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS OUR CHIEF. HE WISHES HE WAS RESPECTED THE SAME WAY OUR CHIEF IS RESPECTED BY HIS TROOPS. HE HASN'T BEEN CHIEF THAT LONG AND THINGS ARE ALREADY CHANGING FOR THE BETTER.

09-20-2007, 12:02 PM

YOU'RE IRISH FOOL DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO CN. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING THAT ONE WITH A 10...NO, NO A 100 FOOT POLE. THAT IRISH FOOL WISHES HE COULD BE IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS OUR CHIEF. HE WISHES HE WAS RESPECTED THE SAME WAY OUR CHIEF IS RESPECTED BY HIS TROOPS. HE HASN'T BEEN CHIEF THAT LONG AND THINGS ARE ALREADY CHANGING FOR THE BETTER.

What has changed? Not being sarcastic, but what is suppose to change? Doesn't CN have the same Boss that DD had?

09-20-2007, 10:05 PM
This point system was created by Captain RE. The FOP put a quick stop to it. The irony of all this, is that the very captains implementing these quotas were mediocre as police officers. We know who they are RE and JH, of curse, DD promoted them before he left.

There is an unofficial quota system being enforced by these born again Captains. This system is negatively impacting the very citizens who support us. Our Officers should be allowed to exercises discretion. Instead, they are being pressured to create stats.

We all saw the price that BSO paid for their version (Comstat) of quotas.

Sooner or later, these captains will be held accountable for their actions in enforcing these illegal quotas.

09-21-2007, 01:44 AM
LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THE GHOST OF DD DOO DOO WILL HAUNT US FOR A LONG TIME (RE, JH)

09-22-2007, 01:41 AM
Why was my earlier post deleted?

Was it because I mentioned closed IA findings on JH?

Everything I stated about him is true.

What happened to freedom of speech? It is bad enough that as police officers we are limited to what we can say while employed in our respective departments.

I really thought this form was free of censorship.

It is a sad day for freedom of expression. I guess the truth hurts.

09-22-2007, 01:48 AM
Disregard my prior post.

My mistake.

Sorry.

What I wrote was not deleted. One can be viewed it on the Dayshift Insanity portion of this post.

Again, I apologize for the prior post.