PDA

View Full Version : Fullwood creates memorial Web site for daughter

09-18-2007, 05:30 PM
09/18/07
Fullwood creates memorial Web site for daughter

Her cheeky smile beams from the top of the yellow-orange page. On the right at Coralrosefullwood.com it says “because angels should be made by G-D, not man."

The powerful introduction to the fledgling Web site created by Ellen-Beth Fullwood is a memorial to her daughter, who died from homicidal violence after being sexually assaulted on Sept. 17, 2006.

"It (the Web site) is also a way to get the word out about whatever is going on in trying to protect the next child from being molested," Fullwood said of the site she spent hours creating a couple of months ago. "Eventually, I would like to start a foundation to help stop sexual murders. Then it could become the foundation's Web site. I really didn't know how to set up a Web site. I finally broke down and bought the software. Now, it's a work in progress."

Fullwood plans to make available memorial buttons or T-shirts. She will also add any new information and updates on the case.

Since designing the site, Fullwood said she has heard from many supporters, including other parents of murdered children.

"I haven't received any tips (on Coralrose's killer) through the Web site," she said. "So far, I have heard from other parents who had missing children or children who died violently or were sexually abused."

The Web site features information about Coralrose's life and death, a slide show of photos, and links to sites that have similar goals, such as unsolvedchildmurders.com, the Center for Missing and Exploited Children and EZ Blue Racing OPMP-Zero Tolerance Team. There are newspaper articles covering every step of the case.

One of the proudest highlights of the Web site is a special bedtime story created by Ellen-Beth and Coralrose.

"The story had a life of its own," Fullwood said. "Coralrose would add to it."

Unfortunately, Ellen-Beth never wrote it out before Coralrose died.

"I didn't figure I would need it on paper," she said.

However, after Coralrose's tragic death, Ellen-Beth wanted to preserve the story the two worked so hard creating.

"I'd love to have it published one day," she said. "I'd like to see it bound and published. I just don't have the photos to illustrate it."

Fullwood said she spends a couple of hours a week working on the Web site.

"It's about her (Coralrose), not about me," she said.

You can e-mail Elaine Allen-Emrich at eallen@sun-herald.com.

By ELAINE ALLEN-EMRICH

North Port Editor

09-19-2007, 03:17 PM
On that site she is asking for donations to pay her way through life. She never should have been given those children back. Those Fullwoods are a waste of oxygen.

Robo Cop
09-21-2007, 06:12 AM
You are waisting too much time on the Fullwoods. What is your mission when it comes to this family?

What do you want people to get from your constant postings?