PDA

View Full Version : Recent Tragedies

09-18-2007, 04:39 AM
It would be redundant to continue discussing the recent transgressive tragedies we have been experiencing. However, it seems this trend may be impending wether we wish to accept it or not. I was recently informed of the armed robbery that occurred at the Winn Dixie in Sector 1. The manner in which this robbery was performed left me with a profound eerie sensation I have not felt in a long time. Thank the Lord that no officer pulled up to this scene. I realize that perphaps all of the recent slayings probably should have instilled some fear but I suppose since they did not occurr in our house, the effects were somewhat dilluted. In any event, I will make every effort to be out there as an extra set of eyes to help you guys out. I ask all of you to please back each other up and excercise extreme caution on these 37s, 38s, 25s, etc. There was a time many, including myself, would think officers were a bit apprehensive for not investigating an alarm audible prior to the arrival of their back up. Not anymore, I now encourage that. All the worries, so called dilemas, and mudslinging that goes on within our department don't hold any merit, especially if you don't make it home to your families. What I am trying to say is forget all the bullshit and garbage that goes on here, and take care of yourselves. God Bless each and everyone of you.

G.G.

09-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Gabe,

The problem lies in that officers are so preoccupied with getting their 62's done, this done, that done, that they don't have their head in the game. Think about how this would have turned out if they would have driven into the parking lot with the mentality of, "I have to get this 62 in" just as this was going down. With the officer's head buried in his worksheet, and the bad guy thinking he is about to get busted...

People, please be careful out there! I know we have two tons of adminitrative B.S. we need to do. Don't forget that first, and foremost, we are COPS. Safety is number 1. Back each other up and stay vigilant to the evils that lurk out there.

The Mouse

09-21-2007, 01:01 AM
its funny how you two Sgts come on here and talk crap. The problem lies with you guys. You have the ability to speak for us little guys and you don't. Thanks for nothing.

09-21-2007, 01:31 AM
Guest you suck large......YOU KNOW!
You come on here to bash these 2 and expect a following. Wuss!

09-21-2007, 08:02 AM
Caring is talking crap? If you think a Sgts input carries any weight in this dept, you are an idiot. I have worked for them and I can tell you they actually care about their officers, I wish we had more like them.

09-21-2007, 02:17 PM
The idiot is the one who bashes them and then recants to praise them saying he has worked for them. Make up your mind.
Gabe is an excellent person, and Mike too. These guys became Sgts to better and further their careers. The excrement has always rolled down hill, and even they get picked up in it.
Back to the topic of the forum.
Our jobs are not jobs, they're a calling. You had to have dreamed of being a cop at one point to have applied. From what I've heard about Somohano he was a cops cop. The day he was shot, was the day we together with the rest of the county let the turds know not to bring it here. They did, and he didnt last 12 hours before he got sprayed.
Stop beating a dead horse. Figure out the game and play it to the best of your ability. Mad cause you got passed up for DB, get use to it, its the way of the republic. Lets stop fighting amongst ourselves, and lets take care of eachother.
God bless each and every one of you, even you guest.
Mouse, loose the belly. Gabe, say hi to peaches!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

09-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Gabe,

The problem lies in that officers are so preoccupied with getting their 62's done, this done, that done, that they don't have their head in the game. Think about how this would have turned out if they would have driven into the parking lot with the mentality of, "I have to get this 62 in" just as this was going down. With the officer's head buried in his worksheet, and the bad guy thinking he is about to get busted...

People, please be careful out there! I know we have two tons of adminitrative B.S. we need to do. Don't forget that first, and foremost, we are COPS. Safety is number 1. Back each other up and stay vigilant to the evils that lurk out there.

The Mouse

officers should know better than to have their head buried for any length of time no matter what the circumstances, 62s or not. it has been 15 years since the last police officer was taken in Hialeah. Most of you werent there, and didnt know him. Well try going to a memorial in Hialeah, and try speaking to his elderly mother, or the other families of the other 2 officers. Get the first hand info on what that side is like. 62s or not, you need to be very very aware of everything around you. you all know this. We dont need to have another decade of slaughter like the 80s were. you all act like the only evil there is to deal with is who your supervision is. that is what is distracting you. it takes up alot of your thinking these days. Think again, the evil that can actually KILL you is OUT THERE. so just be careful. no one says you should pay attention to your working conditions, but not to such a distracting extent. take care of yourselves.......

09-26-2007, 02:12 AM
its funny how you two Sgts come on here and talk crap. The problem lies with you guys. You have the ability to speak for us little guys and you don't. Thanks for nothing.

We have bigger problems."MAD COW"... :devil:

09-26-2007, 03:50 AM
After watching the news, nobody has the ability to speak for any of us in this hell hole. Not any officers, sergeants, Lts, Capts, etc. Unless maybe you are SV.