PDA

View Full Version : message to the Governor

09-16-2007, 02:06 AM
Mr. Governor please force all police agencies in Florida to permit all their officers to carry A R 15 rifles like they can a 870 Shotgun. We live in different times and public safety is at risk. Please also require all these agenices to upgrade their body armor to stop a 223 round.

09-16-2007, 02:15 AM
Mr. Governor please force all police agencies in Florida to permit all their officers to carry A R 15 rifles like they can a 870 Shotgun. We live in different times and public safety is at risk. Please also require all these agenices to upgrade their body armor to stop a 223 round.

YOU GUYS WANT TO SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT?. MAJOR JORGE MANRESA IS THE MAN!. THE SHARPEST GUY I HAVE EVER MET IN THE MPD AND A UNION (FOP ) MAN. :D

09-16-2007, 02:52 AM
Maybe we can start with doing drivebys per do's.

09-16-2007, 06:04 AM
Maybe we can start with doing drivebys per do's.

We can do that per the D O's? Do we have to give the off duty office a cut like on off duty jobs? Wow, johnny has changed things huh.

09-16-2007, 03:59 PM
How about this Mr. Governor and all elected officials:

SUPPORT A BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS OR WE (FOP/PBA) SUPPORT THE CANDIDATE THAT DOES!

09-16-2007, 04:17 PM

SUPPORT A BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS OR WE (FOP/PBA) SUPPORT THE CANDIDATE THAT DOES!

Timoney and Fernandez I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for approving the assault rifles for the Police Department. I will purchase the AR 15 Immidiately. :lol:

09-16-2007, 04:27 PM

[quote=Anonymous]Mr. Governor please force all police agencies in Florida to permit all their officers to carry A R 15 rifles like they can a 870 Shotgun. We live in different times and public safety is at risk. Please also require all these agenices to upgrade their body armor to stop a 223 round.

Timoney and Fernandez I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for approving the assault rifles for the Police Department. I will purchase the AR 15 Immidiately. :lol: [/quote:35cs2uew]

So the drunk and his marionette conveniently approve the AR-15s and now is a love fest?

09-16-2007, 05:28 PM
The BK also approved .40 cal rifles back when he was first appointed. I bought one, only to have them 07'd shortly thereafter. wait a bit before you buy. The sad thing about the Bk is the only solid and unwaivering decisions he ever makes are the wrong ones.

09-16-2007, 05:43 PM
THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE 3 DAY COURSE IS SO DIFFICULT THAT ONLY A FEW WILL HAVE THIS WEAPON.

09-16-2007, 06:06 PM

YOU GUYS WANT TO SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT?. MAJOR JORGE MANRESA IS THE MAN!. THE SHARPEST GUY I HAVE EVER MET IN THE MPD AND A UNION (FOP ) MAN. :D

Now, there was (is) a leader who was a real cop before anything

09-16-2007, 06:07 PM
It's only a reprimand at most for using it before qualifying with it. We'll see how quickly they put the classes through. Training advised the City will be buying at most 15 of them, which will sit in the property unit like the shotguns do now.

09-16-2007, 08:29 PM
its just me, however, I would take the reprimand,

at least I will be alive to sign it :roll:

09-16-2007, 09:08 PM
The BK also approved .40 cal rifles back when he was first appointed. I bought one, only to have them 07'd shortly thereafter. wait a bit before you buy. The sad thing about the Bk is the only solid and unwaivering decisions he ever makes are the wrong ones.Educate yourself ignorant one. THere is no such thing as a .40 Caliber pistol round being a rifle.

09-16-2007, 09:25 PM
The BK also approved .40 cal rifles back when he was first appointed. I bought one, only to have them 07'd shortly thereafter. wait a bit before you buy. The sad thing about the Bk is the only solid and unwavering decisions he ever makes are the wrong ones.Educate yourself ignorant one.

There is no such thing as a .40 Caliber pistol round being a rifle.

Oh, really? Then what is the below?

http://www.hkpro.com/MP5-10.htm

09-16-2007, 11:05 PM
please Manresa are you joking, what a piece of garbage he is and was he only got promoted because of Raul

09-17-2007, 05:43 AM
40 Cal carbines push the 40 cal pistol rd to around 1500 fps. But the range is only about 100 yds and vest will stop them. .223 need the swat vest to stop them. up to 20 yards, you can't beat a shotgun for stopping power on un vested subjects. Just do whatever it takes, to take your 06.

09-17-2007, 11:08 AM

Manersa is QRU. You're right he would make a great Chief!

09-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Hey Shmuck.....When four guys can be riding around the North end with an AK-47 in the passenger compartment and the SAO has nothing they feel comfortable about charging these piss ants with....Yeah, I would say there is a problem. And the problem is that there are too few laws that address alot of these type of weapons. The AK-47 and similar assault waepons serve no purpose in a civilized sociey.You don't hunt with these weapons unless it is other people you are aiming to gun down. So save that Hitler crap because you sound just like the next right wing lunatic who knows not what the hell he/she is talking about. The politicians need remove their noses from the NRA's a*s*s.

Do you think this will be the last time some police officer gets shot/shot at by a scum bag with an assualt weapon? I pray we never see the likes of this again. But we have also been very lucky leading up to this point. We (cops) need to demand to all that will listen that SOMETHING must be done to end the ease in which these weapons are so ready available.

Does that make me a Hitler

Mr. Governor please force all police agencies in Florida to permit all their officers to carry A R 15 rifles like they can a 870 Shotgun. We live in different times and public safety is at risk. Please also require all these agenices to upgrade their body armor to stop a 223 round.Screw you and your ban you Hitler wannabe. Just enforce all the goddamn laws on the books!

09-17-2007, 02:05 PM
A compromise would be making owners register the weapon. Criminals will not do so, And then you have a charge to put them in jail. But doing a BK on everyone isn't the answer. Punishing all for acts of a few, IS VINTAGE FERNANDEZ. The AK's are in favor for their firepower and cheapness to purchase. If AR's were cheaper, THEY would be en vogue. And I do not work in the 4th floor fantasyland. And have faced a thompson in my duties.And calling someone a hitler is way out of line sport. All Miami Police Officers have sworn to Support, protect and defend the constitution of the United States, and are officers of the court. So to sum up, take ur Hitler and cram it clown.

10-15-2007, 03:00 AM
THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE 3 DAY COURSE IS SO DIFFICULT THAT ONLY A FEW WILL HAVE THIS WEAPON.

THIS COURSE IS MEANT FOR FAILURE&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt&gt REMEMBER FRANK ONLY WANTS SWAT TO CARRY ASSAULT RIFLES AND T$ DOESNT WANT US SHOOTING ANYONE

10-15-2007, 01:48 PM
The BK also approved .40 cal rifles back when he was first appointed. I bought one, only to have them 07'd shortly thereafter. wait a bit before you buy. The sad thing about the Bk is the only solid and unwavering decisions he ever makes are the wrong ones.Educate yourself ignorant one.

There is no such thing as a .40 Caliber pistol round being a rifle.

Oh, really? Then what is the below?

http://www.hkpro.com/MP5-10.htmiT SURELY IS NOT A RIFLE YOU DUMBASS! pLEASE DON'T POST ON HERE IF YOUR IGNORANT, YOU SOUND STUPID AND EMBARASS ALL OF US!

technically the MP 5/10 is a machine pistol. But carbines are on the market in .40 cal. example is the .22 round. You can buy a 22 rifle or pistol.

10-17-2007, 01:12 PM
Jorge Manresa became an FOP guy when he got 39'ed for almost killing a baby while he and 2 other SIS guys did a drive-by shooting. You guys are right, he would make a wonderful chief. NOT!!!!!!!

10-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Ok