PDA

View Full Version : how proud I would be

09-14-2007, 11:40 AM
what a professional police department the county has. A Mayor that is competent and puts his men and woman of their police department first. A Chief that has balls and backs his men. Wow what a mistake I made coming here. Now you can see the difference, now you can see where we are suppose to be. We would still be asking who's in comand. We would be fighting among ourselves we would be o7ing chases. now you see what a joke we are.

09-14-2007, 11:50 AM
what a professional police department the county has. A Mayor that is competent and puts his men and woman of their police department first. A Chief that has balls and backs his men. Wow what a mistake I made coming here. Now you can see the difference, now you can see where we are suppose to be. We would still be asking who's in comand. We would be fighting among ourselves we would be o7ing chases. now you see what a joke we are.

Who are you speaking about, MDPD, or Pembroke Pines?

09-14-2007, 11:53 AM

No one is holding or abducting you. Leave our great Police Department. Miami Police Department love it or leave it. :P

p.s. learn to write idiot. comand=command. No wonder the other Departments that you have applied didn't hire you.

09-14-2007, 01:01 PM

You like them so much resign and take T with you. Go on, haul ass assh?le. The county has always been the poor dept. of the county. One of the last to get hand held radios. Give us your name so we can help you pack up and you too can wear the brown gown.

09-14-2007, 01:03 PM
[quote="If that were our chief":spmljtqh]what a professional police department the county has. A Mayor that is competent and puts his men and woman of their police department first. A Chief that has balls and backs his men. Wow what a mistake I made coming here. Now you can see the difference, now you can see where we are suppose to be. We would still be asking who's in command. We would be fighting among ourselves we would be o7ing chases. now you see what a joke we are.

No one is holding or abducting you. Leave our great Police Department. Miami Police Department love it or leave it. :P

p.s. learn to write idiot. command=command. No wonder the other Departments that you have applied didn't hire you.[/quote:spmljtqh]

NO! The one that must leave is Timoney, he is a disgraced and has lost the respect of the men and women he is supposed to lead.

What this officer is posting is a reflection of the frustration with the current command staff. What he posted is the truth, isn't it? By the way, is deriding him for ONE minor typographical error made surely in the haste of typing the best you can do to counter his poignant point? Then, you are as pathetic as Timoney and his minions perhaps one of them!

PS: FYI to all, download the Google bar, it has a feature that spell checks!

09-14-2007, 02:48 PM
My email to the manager.

Mr. Manager,

Are you really as ignorant as you seem. I can't believe you have allowed Chief Timoney to put the screws to you, just as he's been doing to the fine officers of the Miami Police Department. For you to make this statement...and I quote: Here is something that he admitted, said Hernandez. It was a horrible error in judgment. A horrible error in judgement!!!! Give me a break. The man LIED. He lied to the media, he lied to his officers and he lied to the Citizens of Miami. If a police officer had done something similar there would be no horrible error in judgement. They would have been thoroughly investigated and I'll bet that the investigation would have been substantiated and they would have been fired. Once an officer looses their creditability they have nothing. They can no longer fulfill the duties of a law enforcement officer. I'm sure some smart defense attorney, and there are many in Miami, will use this against every case he comes up against in court that involves a Miami Police Officer. How can you expect an officer to do his job honestly and above reproach, when his Chief has been caught in a lie...and you, as his boss and the City Manager, call it a horrible error in judgement. Mr. Manager, your job is to lead, just as Chief Timoney's job is to lead. You, Mr. Manager are NO leader. Chief Timoney is NO leader, and his Deputy, Frank Fernandez is no leader. All of you have shirked your duties, you in an effort to obtain your pension. You don't deserve a pension after this.

Let me tell you Mr. Manager, the biggest error in judgement has been made by you and Mayor Diaz for supporting and allowing this lying cop to remain as Chief of the Miami Police Department. You, the Mayor, the Chief (and I use that word in jest), and his Deputy all need to go. You ALL are a MAJOR DISGRACE to the City of Miami. I find it very hard to say I was born and raised there and proudly, very proudly, served as a police officer with the MPD for 17 years after this fiasco. You need to get some guts and do your job. FIRE THE MAN, HE'S A NO GOOD LYING DRUNKARD WHO HAPPENS TO BE CHIEF OF THE MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT, and an embarrassment to every cop who has ever served, especially those who paid with their lives.

DO YOUR JOB...FIRE TIMONEY AND FERNANDEZ.

A very embarrassed former MPD Officer.

09-14-2007, 03:12 PM
My email to the manager.

Mr. Manager,

Are you really as ignorant as you seem. I can't believe you have allowed Chief Timoney to put the screws to you, just as he's been doing to the fine officers of the Miami Police Department. For you to make this statement...and I quote: Here is something that he admitted, said Hernandez. It was a horrible error in judgment. A horrible error in judgement!!!! Give me a break. The man LIED. He lied to the media, he lied to his officers and he lied to the Citizens of Miami. If a police officer had done something similar there would be no horrible error in judgement. They would have been thoroughly investigated and I'll bet that the investigation would have been substantiated and they would have been fired. Once an officer looses their creditability they have nothing. They can no longer fulfill the duties of a law enforcement officer. I'm sure some smart defense attorney, and there are many in Miami, will use this against every case he comes up against in court that involves a Miami Police Officer. How can you expect an officer to do his job honestly and above reproach, when his Chief has been caught in a lie...and you, as his boss and the City Manager, call it a horrible error in judgement. Mr. Manager, your job is to lead, just as Chief Timoney's job is to lead. You, Mr. Manager are NO leader. Chief Timoney is NO leader, and his Deputy, Frank Fernandez is no leader. All of you have shirked your duties, you in an effort to obtain your pension. You don't deserve a pension after this.

Let me tell you Mr. Manager, the biggest error in judgement has been made by you and Mayor Diaz for supporting and allowing this lying cop to remain as Chief of the Miami Police Department. You, the Mayor, the Chief (and I use that word in jest), and his Deputy all need to go. You ALL are a MAJOR DISGRACE to the City of Miami. I find it very hard to say I was born and raised there and proudly, very proudly, served as a police officer with the MPD for 17 years after this fiasco. You need to get some guts and do your job. FIRE THE MAN, HE'S A NO GOOD LYING DRUNKARD WHO HAPPENS TO BE CHIEF OF THE MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT, and an embarrassment to every cop who has ever served, especially those who paid with their lives.

First of all how do you know that he lied to the media?. what, you believe the media?.

Secondly why fire Fernandez?. Did Fernandez lied , was Fernadez seen driving a lease vehicle without making the payments?.

thirdly, I'll bet if you identify yourself you are one of the many zero's the department hired in the early 80's. :devil: :evil:

09-14-2007, 05:05 PM
[quote="Retired MPD":1b464210]My email to the manager.

Mr. Manager,

First of all how do you know that he lied to the media?. what, you believe the media?.

Secondly why fire Fernandez?. Did Fernandez lied , was Fernandez seen driving a lease vehicle without making the payments?.

thirdly, I'll bet if you identify yourself you are one of the many zero's the department hired in the early 80's. :devil: :evil: [/quote:1b464210]

And, of course, you are the literal incarnation of Melvin Purvis! The question is: are you blind, deaf, stupid or worse, a slithering intestinal parasite feeding on the excrement oozing from Timoney and Fernandez's anal sphincters? Fact -- sooner or later, Timoney is out and then what will happened to the likes of you? By your words and deeds you shall be known think about that!

09-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Reckoning... to answer your questions... I was listening when Chief T$ made the statement that it was a bad mistake to keep the Lexus that long, secondly, I read...which I quotoed, the City Manager who made the statement, and thirdly no, I was hired way before 1980 and made my way up the rank to the appointed position of Major. Before you make such disparaging remarks, you need to get your head out the arse of the Deptuy Chief and read the papers or watch the TV when they interview your so called Chief. Not saying everything you read is 100% accurate from the liberal Miami Herald, but I trust what most of the officers who post on this board say as well as friends I still have that are active in the FOP. Now, get on your high horse and leave!!!

09-15-2007, 12:08 AM
Retired This... That was meant for you. To Reckoning, I apologize. That was meant for the other idiot that responded to what I had written. His head is apparently stuck so far up the Deputy's arse he isn't aware of what's been going on. He needs to pull it out every once in a while to see the real world! It's been a long day.

09-15-2007, 12:16 AM
[quote="Retired MPD":2oce0dfm]My email to the manager.

Mr. Manager,

Secondly why fire Fernandez?. Did Fernandez lied , was Fernandez seen driving a lease vehicle without making the payments?.

thirdly, I'll bet if you identify yourself you are one of the many zero's the department hired in the early 80's. :devil: :evil:

And, of course, you are the literal incarnation of Melvin Purvis! The question is: are you blind, deaf, stupid or worse, a slithering intestinal parasite feeding on the excrement oozing from Timoney and Fernandez's arse sphincters? Fact -- sooner or later, Timoney is out and then what will happened to the likes of you? By your words and deeds you shall be known think about that![/quote:2oce0dfm]

AND ONCE YOU KNOW ME YOU SHOULD BLOW ME

09-15-2007, 02:19 AM
[quote="retired this":1uy1nmy9][quote="Retired MPD":1uy1nmy9]My email to the manager.

Mr. Manager,

And, of course, you are the literal incarnation of Melvin Purvis! The question is: are you blind, deaf, stupid or worse, a slithering Intestinal Parasite (IP) feeding on the excrement oozing from Timoney and Fernandez's arse sphincters? Fact -- sooner or later, Timoney is out and then what will happened to the likes of you? By your words and deeds you shall be known think about that![/quote:1uy1nmy9]

AND ONCE YOU KNOW ME YOU SHOULD BLOW ME[/quote:1uy1nmy9]

How predictable! Is this the best you can do IP? Is this your retort in support of our hosts? Yeah! Once you are known, you will blown, right out of the cushy staff job and back to patrol! When, not if! Reckoning time is coming!

09-15-2007, 02:26 AM
[quote="retired this":apf6k22u][quote="Retired MPD":apf6k22u]My email to the manager.

Mr. Manager,

And, of course, you are the literal incarnation of Melvin Purvis! The question is: are you blind, deaf, stupid or worse, a slithering intestinal parasite feeding on the excrement oozing from Timoney and Fernandez's arse sphincters? Fact -- sooner or later, Timoney is out and then what will happened to the likes of you? By your words and deeds you shall be known think about that![/quote:apf6k22u]

AND ONCE YOU KNOW ME YOU SHOULD BLOW ME[/quote:apf6k22u]

Blow you, how desperate are you to come up with this great retort. You see the SS Timoney sinking like a lead sinker and you realize you have to pay the piper his due. What fear must keep you from sleeping knowning T will be packing his new/used Lexus and leaving you behind to sink. Somebody has to be the fall guys when T gets fired and without BK and T, Majors and commanders, are worried too, seeing their kingdoms coming under scrutiny, and knowing back back is a *****. Hard to see your chief about to bite the green winnie huh? Well once someone finds Johnny in violation of something, adious Mother F?cker.