PDA

View Full Version : Take care, Mig #41

09-12-2007, 06:40 AM
Just wanted to tell you guys that I hope you do not give up in your effort to achieve what you all deserve. You have a great opportunity now more than ever to achieve this, and I hope that you guys take advantage of it. I have enjoyed working with all of you guys, and I wish the best to you. If you guys decide to organize a public showing, give me a call. I will be more than happy to stand out there with you, and show my support. Take care and be safe. Mig #41

09-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Well, Well, Well......Yet again we Lose ANOTHER good officer to another agency. We should just change the department name from the USF Police to the Hillsborough county training center. That is what we have become.

Due to the negligence, delay, and lack of concern by this university we continue and will always be to low staffed to accomplish anything besides responding to calls.

We have lost a good officer again, this one will not be replaced.

Thank you USF for your support !!!

Good luck Mig, you will go on to have a great career, one that you were not allowed to have here......you will be missed

04-03-2009, 02:06 AM
Dont Go!

04-07-2009, 01:22 AM
They think Im dumb, but I'm not like them, maybe just happy.., I think I'm just happy.

04-07-2009, 05:27 PM
They think Im dumb, but I'm not like them, maybe just happy.., I think I'm just happy.
Plagarizer!