PDA

View Full Version : PPines or Miramar Fire Rescue Dispatchers

09-12-2007, 02:12 AM
I am interested in dispatching Fire Rescue. I have seen the PPines position open but I wanted to ask someone who worked there how the job is really like. Are there good benefits and how is the shift work. I have never dispatched for Fire Rescue before.

As far as Miramar Fire Rescue, are you guys hiring? I haven't seen an opening for the department since I've been looking.

Thank you for any input that you can provide.

10-16-2007, 01:42 AM
Why don't you ask Fireplug the Clown how he feels about the place.

10-16-2007, 07:28 PM
pines and mm are always very nice on the phone... deerfield on the other hand is full of rude morons

10-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Miramar Fire Rescue is a great place to work I used to work there myself and whomever posted to ask Fire Plug the clown ought to mind their own business. He had issues with management and other things, that doesnt make him a bad person. Everybody has problems with jobs.

11-24-2007, 05:17 AM
My response was not aimed at Mr. Bailey I happen to like the guy very much in fact I used to be releived by him every night and watched him tote in his huge sack of Taco Bell. Got nothing against him I thought it was a raw deal for him to but I guess you missed that

12-10-2007, 03:58 AM
Chris your original post didnt say one way or the other whether you liked Mike or not. He is a nice guy and I still to this day talk to him on a regular basis.

12-10-2007, 03:07 PM
It was Conlan that fired him right ?

12-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Did he still Ho-Ho's Plymouth Gran Fury ?

12-15-2007, 11:34 PM
Chris: I think it was either Conlan or one of his co horts, who really knows except Mike but either way you look at it you are correct in saying that it was a bum deal. Do I think it was right to sleep on the job, no and I can say this first hand because I worked with him and covered his back many a nights but given all that Mike had going on in his life at the time and how many jobs the poor guy had to have to make ends meet I understood the situation.

12-16-2007, 07:35 PM
I may or may not know you, but you are correct. I still keep in touch with some of the people from Miramar. I loved the job but don't think I could have done it any other place then the "hole" at 70. I heard some of the things that have been going on since me leaving. Mike was a good guy, how many jobs does he have. Pizza Hut, the Movies, the Clown deal. Whatver I am sure he landed on his feet.

12-18-2007, 02:50 AM
Chris: can you please email me at cneyx23@gmail.com. I will fill you in on things.