PDA

View Full Version : CHIEF a message for you

09-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Thank you for taking the time to apreciate us and state that we ( the working cops) are the reason you have progressed to be our chief.

Chief thank you , dont forget it was your strong moral and ethical character and comittment to this family in blue that got you the position too.
We know the job is a political one, but it never has to be an immoral or unethical one. You have our trust and loyalty , not beacuse you hold the title of chief, you have it beacuse of your character and family values.

you are a moral and ethical man, you can't be corrupted by power or politics when you are a good man with a good heart and soul.

You are very diffrent from some of the "ends-justify the meens" types that surround them selves around you after they have been promoted.

Loyality is not ordered or demanded , it is earned. ( you know that ) some others did not and do not.

Thank you for changing the overlap to make calls for service a priority over any quotas. We know the over lap is bigger then you, we dont expect miricales over night.

But thank you for making calls for service holding a priority. Its the moral and ethically right thing to do for the citizens of miami beach who are calling for our assistance.

We of the rank and file are glad to see the right man get the job , its going to make a big diffrence in our morale.

Keep comming to roll calls both patrol and here in db. We need to see you we need to know whats important to you we want to make things the best for you as we know you will for us.

Trust me no one will mistake your kindness for weakness. Thats not going to happen.
Trust is a wonderful thing. We trust you! keep up the good work

09-12-2007, 01:08 AM
Thank you for being nothing like the last chief (DD).
Thank you for not having any of the nasty qualities of the last chieef (DD).
DON'T EVER STOOP DOWN TO THAT LEVEL!

09-21-2007, 07:46 AM
You came to roll call and talked about how officer saftey is a priority with you and I want to thank you

you said you wanted to look into the possiblity of a potential officer saftey group to look into issues and I want to thank you again

Thank you so much for being every thing that the past chief wasnt or refused to be.

09-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Lip Service goes a long way here at MBPD.......

09-27-2007, 01:14 AM
Chief, you should consider promoting Det Ambre to MAJOR. This guy has real leadership skills that the dept fails to see. Ambre motivates fellow detectives and officers to perform with proven results. just an idea :o

10-01-2007, 11:51 AM
1- whats going on with the take home fee? Fop said it was going to go bye bye per an agreement Fire had witht he city. So it was to be "me too" and removed the fee to balance out the perk fire got.
2- if we pay if we get in an accident now... The city should not be collecting a take home fee for a second reason. Not all of that fee is matiance.
3. as dumb as this sounds at first........... bring back the gotee a conservative gotee looks very professional and NMB still has it since 1979.

That Gotee will improve our spirtits too. Our morale is still beat up real bad from Donald Duck and his political action fan club.

4. Some of us enjoy watching the football game when we are on our 12 inside the station. To take the TV out hurts all of us. Not all of us want to look behind our back for 38's when we are on our 12 .

I know some will react negative on the Gotee, but its really not a small deal ..It will help bring back our dead morale.

5. ( HUGE ISSUE) Stop putting civillians in certifed police postions Enough is enough were all taking about it and we are past being bothered by it we wanted it to stop along time ago. its not fair to us and we resent it.

6. we support you we will help you and back you up. just help us too.

10-01-2007, 04:18 PM
YEAH, #3 SOUND DUMB. GOTEE DOES NOT EQUAL TO GOOD MORALE. THEY ARE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES. IE; TRAIN AND ISSUE ALL OFCS WITH AR15 OR SHOTGUN.

10-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Are you serious? All our officers with AR15 or Shotgun?! LOL...Start with a handgun! I know for a fact that there are several people I DO NOT want to see walking around with an AR!

10-01-2007, 10:14 PM
LOL...............U MAY BE RIGHT. MAYBE THE OFCS WHO WANT IT.

10-01-2007, 10:56 PM
fair and honest

Man this is the best we have had it since dd's dictatorship stop making us look bad.

Noriega knows what he is doing

Things that would be nice to have AR more training not TV for football games

take a day off and watch the games at home if not get out there and work
that is what you get paid for

I cant believe you would sent a message like the one you wrote

10-02-2007, 01:50 AM
1- whats going on with the take home fee? Fop said it was going to go bye bye per an agreement Fire had witht he city. So it was to be "me too" and removed the fee to balance out the perk fire got.
2- if we pay if we get in an accident now... The city should not be collecting a take home fee for a second reason. Not all of that fee is matiance.
3. as dumb as this sounds at first........... bring back the gotee a conservative gotee looks very professional and NMB still has it since 1979.

That Gotee will improve our spirtits too. Our morale is still beat up real bad from Donald Duck and his political action fan club.

4. Some of us enjoy watching the football game when we are on our 12 inside the station. To take the TV out hurts all of us. Not all of us want to look behind our back for 38's when we are on our 12 .

I know some will react negative on the Gotee, but its really not a small deal ..It will help bring back our dead morale.

5. ( HUGE ISSUE) Stop putting civillians in certifed police postions Enough is enough were all taking about it and we are past being bothered by it we wanted it to stop along time ago. its not fair to us and we resent it.

6. we support you we will help you and back you up. just help us too.

Wow. Things really are good there. Begging for goatees and a tv at the station. Saying goatees are a really big deal. You guys have no idea how good you have it.

10-02-2007, 02:10 AM
fair and honest

Man this is the best we have had it since dd's dictatorship stop making us look bad.

What has changed?

10-02-2007, 01:50 PM
fair and honest

Noriega knows what he is doing

Things that would be nice to have AR more training not TV for football games

take a day off and watch the games at home if not get out there and work
that is what you get paid for

I cant believe you would sent a message like the one you wrote
I can't belive you don't know how to read your 12 is your meal break moron. For you to assume we are not working demonstrates your are a moron.
take the day off? you must be DB or some other specialized unit .. have you seen the book for patrol ? its FULL every damn weekend and monda is full.
Monday night football no chance.
get your facts correct moron
12=meal break
i.e.-not working
MORON

10-02-2007, 06:03 PM
What are stupid. Hey make sure the city only pays you for 72 hours. Next paycheck. You could get called on your 12 at anytime that is why you get paid.

10-02-2007, 08:47 PM
fair and honest

Your a great cop if dd was still around you would be a major.

10-03-2007, 02:38 AM
if dd was still aound this place would still stink. thank god he is not. he was the worst and most unfair chief ever. we should have dumped him a long long time ago. :roll:

10-03-2007, 11:39 AM
if dd was still aound this place would still stink. thank god he is not. he was the worst and most unfair chief ever. we should have dumped him a long long time ago. :roll:

What has changed?

10-03-2007, 06:12 PM
1. calls are now a priority above the overlap
2. shift reps are now meeting again
3. PSS are going from citizen contacts work back to the road where they can do thier job of answering calls
4. chief has started a public safety committee to give us a voice in the issue of officer safety
5. chief is around at roll calls and around the station talking to guys all the time
6. union is happy with new chief (ie. no "vote of no confidence" scheduled)

thats just what I can think of right now.

there are changes guest...if you cant see them then you are either uninformed or in denial. This chief is about putting the officers first, not himself. You can see that in every press conference and in every roll call he attends. DD was about image over substance, CN is the opposite.

10-03-2007, 10:14 PM
He ( Carlos) is fair belives in giving others the chance to make a diffrence.
He has a political job So thats going to be hard but hes no DD, RAM or that complete jack As s BS.

and as for the moron from the previous post on page 1
your 12 - yes you can get calls and often we leave our meal to go answer them.
but some times we actually get to eat too. your obviously and idiot , its not your fault your stupid you obviously one of those cops who took this job beacuse you were tired of getting you lunch money taken from you.

back to what is important......
Yes the calls for service being a priority on the overlap is very good. Our citizens deserve no less.

The Public Saftey committee is a great idea!
why didn't DD think of that?
oh thats right he was more concerend with the departments IMAGE

Thank you Mr city manager for picking a Police Chief and not another Politician.

and the gotee thing is silly I admitt it, but every one wants it back , but everyone agrees neat and trim no beards.
I belive what everyone is saying about it improving morale ..... Hey its a step in a positive direction.

Its a cultural thing in the Latin community its not unprofessional at all.

Now that chief John George is ret from Davie Police expect to see DD putting in his paper work there. Its probably already there.

10-04-2007, 01:51 AM
i hope dd does put in for davie becuase i will be the first one in line to tell their fop/pba what a total pos he was as chief. i hope he is stupid enough to do that. the truth does hurt you know. i'll be the first to embarass him. if he has any brains left, he will relize that he is finished as chief. i could never sleep at night if i did not do everything in my power to make sure he never has the oportunity to screw up another police department or to mess around with any other law enforcement brother or sister.

10-04-2007, 02:51 AM
#1 OK. CN was suppose to get rid of the overlap. Wasn't he? I thought that it was created just for AM who left last week.

#2 There have always been shift rep meetings. Remember JB bringing up the "detail" and midnight's wanting to "scootch" out a little earlier?

#3 The PSS was a tax reform issue not a CN decision.

#4 Per CN, it was BJ's idea.

#5 Correct. Just like every chief has always done during their honeymoon.

#6 Union? You mean BJ. The same one that is in CN's office every day looking out for his select few. Yeah he's happy. Until CN does not come through like DD always did.

10-04-2007, 03:27 AM
#1 OK. CN was suppose to get rid of the overlap. Wasn't he? I thought that it was created just for AM who left last week.

#2 There have always been shift rep meetings. Remember JB bringing up the "detail" and midnight's wanting to "scootch" out a little earlier?

#3 The PSS was a tax reform issue not a CN decision.

#4 Per CN, it was BJ's idea.

#5 Correct. Just like every chief has always done during their honeymoon.

#6 Union? You mean BJ. The same one that is in CN's office every day looking out for his select few. Yeah he's happy. Until CN does not come through like DD always did.

WHAT THE F**K IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO NEGATIVE? EVERYONE LIKES CN AND HAS SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY EXCEPT YOU. WHY DON'T YOU GO FLY A KITE AND GO FOLLOW DD TO WHEREVER THE HELL HE IS. MAYBE THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM...YOU'RE PISSED OFF BECAUSE DD LEFT.

10-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Has city hall begun allowing W/M'S to get to the PD level of processing ?

10-05-2007, 06:04 AM
Has city hall begun allowing W/M'S to get to the PD level of processing ?

WHAT???????????