PDA

View Full Version : JD

09-09-2007, 02:44 AM
Looks like you finally got yours. Maybe you should quit and go back to arresting good people for having too many fish on their boat.

Mend your ways, wayward man.

09-10-2007, 03:07 AM
JD has pissed off enough people, it could be anyone posting this!

Looks like he finally got whats coming to him....

What goes around comes around....ya know??

09-10-2007, 03:51 AM
Exactly what goes around comes and and I assure you JD will have the last laugh. Just wait and see and many of us will be laughing with him. He's a good supervisor who may have pissed some people off but you know what at least he has the courage and guts to speak his mind. He does not hide behind his stripes as the two degenerate Captain's. do. I will assure you he will have the last laugh when it's all said and done.

09-13-2007, 07:13 AM
Exactly what goes around comes and and I assure you JD will have the last laugh. Just wait and see and many of us will be laughing with him. He's a good supervisor who may have pissed some people off but you know what at least he has the courage and guts to speak his mind. He does not hide behind his stripes as the two degenerate Captain's. do. I will assure you he will have the last laugh when it's all said and done.

Have you ever heard him on the radio? Talk about micromanaging! Not only does he sound like a boob but he does this little micromanaging thing and kissing arse before everyone's eyes. Excellent managing skills is not aquired by reading war books and skating calls. It's obtained by getting things done safely, without arguments or injuries (which includes damage to property). I know he wants to sound like he knows what he's doing (and I admit he does try), but sooner or later that suckarse know-it-all portrait he attempts to paint will get someone hurt.

09-13-2007, 01:59 PM

Have you ever heard him on the radio? Talk about micromanaging! Not only does he sound like a boob but he does this little micromanaging thing and kissing arse before everyone's eyes. Excellent managing skills is not aquired by reading war books and skating calls. It's obtained by getting things done safely, without arguments or injuries (which includes damage to property). I know he wants to sound like he knows what he's doing (and I admit he does try), but sooner or later that suckarse know-it-all portrait he attempts to paint will get someone hurt.

Well if you don't like the road, turn off your radio so you wont hear him talking on it and and go up stairs and work for either Rakofsky or Diaco, they are both looking for someone else to write up. The last thing JD would ever do is get someone hurt, wake up smell the coffee it's been brewing for hours, if you dont like him thats one thing but dont accuse him of not doing things with the safety of his officers in mind. As much as we all despise Rakofsky and Diaco, I don't believe they would have anyone do something to jeopardize anyone's safety. They will stab you in the back themselves but would not have anyone do something that is unsafe which would cause injury to another. They embarass this department as captain's but the do have a conscious.

09-14-2007, 03:42 PM
"When he comes out.......TAZE HIM"

09-15-2007, 08:28 AM
"Well if you don't like the road, turn off your radio so you wont hear him talking on it" APPARENTLY HE DOES (TURN OFF THE RADIO THAT IS)...
"and and go up stairs and work for either Rakofsky or Diaco,"WHY WHEN HE'S ELBOW TO ELBOW WITH THE MAYOR AT BREAKFAST....
"As much as we all despise Rakofsky and Diaco, I don't believe they would have anyone do something to jeopardize anyone's safety." READ THE ABOVE POST...
"They embarass this department as captain's but the do have a conscious." GET SOME ENGLISH HELP BRUTHA!!!!!!

09-15-2007, 09:33 AM
YOU GUYS WANT MORE???? I'VE GOT A LOT O' AMMO. COPS DON'T LIKE ME BECAUSE I'M HONEST.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSTS, IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU'RE THREATENED BY ME.
IF YOU'VE DONE A GOOD JOB GETTING THE BAD GUY WITH GOOD OLE' POLICE WORK, I CONSIDER YOU MY BROTHER OR SISTER.
IF YOU'RE TRYING TO BOOST YOUR STATS OR RETIREMENT BY RUNNING RADAR ALL NIGHT, I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU. RUNNING RADAR IN THE SAME SPOT (NIGHT AFTER NIGHT TO BOOST YOU'RE CHECK) WHILE OTHER COPS PASS YOU BY FOR A BACK-UP, DOESN'T CUT IT WITH ME.
THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE STILL ON CALLS (PER C.A.D.) AND TRY TO GET AN ARREST WHILE A CALL HOLDS IN YOUR ZONE, GET NO RESPECT FROM ME.
AND YOU WILL GET ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FROM ANYONE IF THEY PASS YOU BY WHILE ENROUTE TO ANY VIOLENT OR IN-PROGESS CALL. IT'S FAR TOO AFTEN THAT I'VE SEEN AN OFFICER (FROM THE PREVIOUS SHIFT) PASSED BY AN OFFICER (ON-COMING SHIFT) RESPONDING TO AN IN-PROGRESS CALL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE BY THEM. THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDAS (COMP TIME MAYBE?).
OUR SUPPOSED LEADERS HAVE FAILED US (FOR THE MOST PART). THE ONLY TRUE LEADERS THIS DEPARTMENT HAS RIGHT NOW ARE K. HALL, SEGARRA (*WHICH CAN CHANGE),SHIMPENO (EXCELLENT CHOICE), J. HENRY (BELIEVE IT OR NOT), *MORALES, AND SOON TO BE (HOPEFULLY) K FORSETH. THESE ARE NAMES OF TRUE LEADERS THAT ALLOW THEIR SUBORDINATES TO WORK. NOT BIND THEM WITH STATEMENTS AND CONSEQUENCES. EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE OR HAD A CERTAIN RANK, I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM PASS BY A CALL WITHOUT RESPONDING THEMSELVES. THESE SERGEANTS WE HAVE NOW WILL ASK DISPATCH TO CHECK ON ALL AREA UNITS AS THEY'RE PASSING BY THE MAIN STREET TO GET TO THAT PARTICULAR ADDRESS.
I'M NOT BLIND
I'M NOT DEAF
AND I CERTAINLY SPEAK MY MIND
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH NAMES I'VE POSTED, THEN MENTION ANOTHER I HAVE MISSED. I/WE MAY OR MAY NOT AGREE.

09-15-2007, 09:57 AM
OH AND BEFORE I FORGET, I DON'T REALLY CARE THAT SOMEONE FOUND A SUPPOSED STATUTE THAT MAY GET THE IP ADDRESSES OF EVERYONE ON HERE. YOU'RE WAISTING A LOT OF TAX PAYERS MONEY IF THIS IS TRUE. I MAY HAVE BEEN ANONYMOUS THE ENTIRE TIME, BUT UNLIKE "BROOKS" I DO HAVE THE BALLZ TO BACK UP MY STATEMENTS.
YOUR ATTEMPT WILL ONLY ITCH AND SPREAD LIKE POISON IVY. THE ONLY REMEDY IS TO SHUT UP!!!! AND DEAL WITH THE TRUTH.

09-15-2007, 10:50 AM
IT'S FAR TOO AFTEN THAT I'VE SEEN AN OFFICER (FROM THE PREVIOUS SHIFT) PASSED BY AN OFFICER (ON-COMING SHIFT) RESPONDING TO AN IN-PROGRESS CALL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE BY THEM. THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDAS (COMP TIME MAYBE?).

I MEANT O-F-T-E-N

09-15-2007, 02:35 PM
YOU GUYS WANT MORE???? I'VE GOT A LOT O' AMMO. COPS DON'T LIKE ME BECAUSE I'M HONEST.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSTS, IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU'RE THREATENED BY ME.
IF YOU'VE DONE A GOOD JOB GETTING THE BAD GUY WITH GOOD OLE' POLICE WORK, I CONSIDER YOU MY BROTHER OR SISTER.
IF YOU'RE TRYING TO BOOST YOUR STATS OR RETIREMENT BY RUNNING RADAR ALL NIGHT, I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU. RUNNING RADAR IN THE SAME SPOT (NIGHT AFTER NIGHT TO BOOST YOU'RE CHECK) WHILE OTHER COPS PASS YOU BY FOR A BACK-UP, DOESN'T CUT IT WITH ME.
THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE STILL ON CALLS (PER C.A.D.) AND TRY TO GET AN ARREST WHILE A CALL HOLDS IN YOUR ZONE, GET NO RESPECT FROM ME.
AND YOU WILL GET ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FROM ANYONE IF THEY PASS YOU BY WHILE ENROUTE TO ANY VIOLENT OR IN-PROGESS CALL. IT'S FAR TOO AFTEN THAT I'VE SEEN AN OFFICER (FROM THE PREVIOUS SHIFT) PASSED BY AN OFFICER (ON-COMING SHIFT) RESPONDING TO AN IN-PROGRESS CALL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE BY THEM. THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDAS (COMP TIME MAYBE?).
OUR SUPPOSED LEADERS HAVE FAILED US (FOR THE MOST PART). THE ONLY TRUE LEADERS THIS DEPARTMENT HAS RIGHT NOW ARE K. HALL, SEGARRA (*WHICH CAN CHANGE),SHIMPENO (EXCELLENT CHOICE), J. HENRY (BELIEVE IT OR NOT), *MORALES, AND SOON TO BE (HOPEFULLY) K FORSETH. THESE ARE NAMES OF TRUE LEADERS THAT ALLOW THEIR SUBORDINATES TO WORK. NOT BIND THEM WITH STATEMENTS AND CONSEQUENCES. EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE OR HAD A CERTAIN RANK, I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM PASS BY A CALL WITHOUT RESPONDING THEMSELVES. THESE SERGEANTS WE HAVE NOW WILL ASK DISPATCH TO CHECK ON ALL AREA UNITS AS THEY'RE PASSING BY THE MAIN STREET TO GET TO THAT PARTICULAR ADDRESS.
I'M NOT BLIND
I'M NOT DEAF
AND I CERTAINLY SPEAK MY MIND
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH NAMES I'VE POSTED, THEN MENTION ANOTHER I HAVE MISSED. I/WE MAY OR MAY NOT AGREE.

You deserve to be officer of the Year, who are you? I do have to disagree
if your saying the Department only has six deserving and professional supervisors. You left alot of good supervisoros off the list, this makes me believe you been here a short time and may not have worked for many other good supervisors you left off your list. I respect what your saying here at least you have the courage to speak your mind. Just dont speak you mind to the twon moron captains we all know about. I see you left them off your list. Keep up the good posts and for those who have passed any officer by in the time of need, shame on you. Those are the cowards of the department. I have worked with or for everyone of the supervisors you mentioned. All professional officers and supervisors. Great Post

MOD 1
09-18-2007, 03:52 AM
Several posts were removed.

One word to the wise:

DO NOT REPLY TO YOUR OWN POSTS OR QUOTE AND REPLY TO YOUR OWN POSTS as if you are someone else. This is misleading and is unacceptable. This will get you banned.

Mod 1

09-18-2007, 11:56 AM
Hear that Jeff?? Stop patting yourself on the back and telling yourself how great you are. We all knew it was you anyhow, because there is no one else foolish enough to think that way

MOD 1
09-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Hear that Jeff?? Stop patting yourself on the back and telling yourself how great you are. We all knew it was you anyhow, because there is no one else foolish enough to think that way

Actually the posts that I deleted were bashing Jeff.

Mod 1

09-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Mod1 You can continue to ban who post and delete information on this site. But what you need to do do is get a real job. Wackenhut does not certify you as a Leo.

MOD 1
09-21-2007, 04:27 PM
Mod1 You can continue to ban who post and delete information on this site. But what you need to do do is get a real job. Wackenhut does not certify you as a Leo.

lmao.... Can't you at least be original. Better keep an eye over your shoulder. Never know who's watching you at the library.