PDA

View Full Version : Ellen Fullwood begging for money to raise her kids

09-09-2007, 12:49 AM
She is trying to profit off of Coralroses murder.
http://coralrosefullwood.com/press-release-2.htm

You may also send funds for the surviving Fullwood Children. You may send those funds to any Florida Gulf Bank with a note to deposit into the Coralrose Fund. These funds are administered by the children's grandparents and are solely for their benefit.

Shame shame on her!

09-09-2007, 12:54 AM
sounds like a boulder pd case, first 72hrs are key folks :roll:

09-09-2007, 05:10 AM
She is trying to profit off of Coralroses murder.
http://coralrosefullwood.com/press-release-2.htm

You may also send funds for the surviving Fullwood Children. You may send those funds to any Florida Gulf Bank with a note to deposit into the Coralrose Fund. These funds are administered by the children's grandparents and are solely for their benefit.

Shame shame on her!
She really is a lowlife.

09-12-2007, 04:30 PM
shame on nppd for not finding the killer imagine that :?

09-12-2007, 10:38 PM
She really is a lowlife.
I agree!!! She's white t... :twisted:

09-13-2007, 01:50 AM
That's right...go ahead and bash a hard working, professional, :oops: single mother who has lost a child to murder. I hope it makes you feel like real men. :oops:

09-13-2007, 09:09 PM
ELLEN IS NOT ASKING MONEY FOR HER CHILDREN TO LIE ON. FIRST SHE FORMED THE CORALROSE FUND TO ASSIST IN FURTHERING IMPROVEMENTS IN DNA TESTING BEING SPEDED UP. THIS TAKES MORE LABS. EVEN THE LT. GOV. AGREES. SECONDLY SHE HAS SUGGESTED DONATIONS TO THE GOLD STAR CLUB TO ENTICE A TIP THAT LEADS TO AN ARREST. HOPEFULLY MORE MONEY WILL BE DONATD. SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. IT IS BETWEEN THE POLICE, CRIME STOPPERS, AND GOLD-STAR. LASTLY THE CORALROSE FUND AT FLORIDA GULF BANK WAS INITIATED BY OUR SYNAGOGUE TO ASSIST THE SURVIVING CHILDREN WITH THEIR NEEDS. (EX-CLOTHES FOR A FUNERAL) THE ONLY PERSON WITH ACCESS IS THE GRANDFATHER AND HE REALLY INVESTIGATES THE REQUEST BEFORE GIVING ANY MONEY OUT. IN A FEW INSTANTS HE GAVE A SMALL DONATION TO SOMEONE IN NEED. NOW SORRY LEO BUT ONLY CHANCE TO SAY THIS. oh PLEASE DEAL WITH ME DIRECTLY. I GAVE YOU MY E-MAIL ON ANOTHER SITE. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PLACE TO DISCUSS THINGS CONCERNING THE POLICE AND NOT PETTINESS

09-13-2007, 11:14 PM
shouldnt have married that pervert that killed her child :evil:

09-16-2007, 05:08 PM
I have a problem with the whole money issue. What would Ellen have done for money had her daughter not been killed? She would have figured it out, just like the rest of the world. Why does she get to use her dead daughters name for an excuse to get money from kind hearted people? I think it is tacky. I think it is gross. And I think her mother shouting and making excuses is creepy.