PDA

View Full Version : Some Of What I Learned

09-08-2007, 02:06 AM
Some of What I have Learned

I've learned that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes. After that, you'd better know something.

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to the best others can do, but to the best you can do.

I've learned that it's not what happens to people that's important. It's what they do about it.

I've learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you a heartache for life.

I've learned that no matter how thin you slice it, there are always two sides.

I've learned that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I've learned that it's alot easier to react than it is to think.

I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I've learned that you can keep going long after you think you can't.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

09-09-2007, 12:33 AM

I've learned that when someone smiles in your face, the knife penetrates you in the back

I've learned that you shouldn't do what others want you to do to get ahead. You need to be a real man and live by your convictions.

I've learned that it's not what happens to people that break the rules that’s important, just as long as the there is equal punishment for all.

I've learned that you can constantly make the wrong decisions and it will bring you a blood pressure problem for life.

I've learned that no matter what the two sides are about, if you are not a team player, you will be the one to get f*%#*d.

I've learned that working for an incompetent administration makes you a stronger person.

I've learned that you need to think about every move no matter how insignificant it may seem.

I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I've learned that you can keep on going long after you have been screwed over and come out ahead.

I've learned that all of us are responsible for what we do, even when you try to lie and cover it up.

09-09-2007, 04:00 AM

I've learned that when someone smiles in your face, the knife penetrates you in the back

I've learned that you shouldn't do what others want you to do to get ahead. You need to be a real man and live by your convictions.

I've learned that it's not what happens to people that break the rules that’s important, just as long as the there is equal punishment for all.

I've learned that you can constantly make the wrong decisions and it will bring you a blood pressure problem for life.

I've learned that no matter what the two sides are about, if you are not a team player, you will be the one to get f*%#*d.

I've learned that working for an incompetent administration makes you a stronger person.

I've learned that you need to think about every move no matter how insignificant it may seem.

I've learned that you can keep on going long after you have been screwed over and come out ahead.

I've learned that all of us are responsible for what we do, even when you try to lie and cover it up.

Rock on brother-Rock on-You speak the truth