PDA

View Full Version : Board Moderator

MOD 455
09-07-2007, 06:47 PM
For sometime now this board has been without a moderator. I have taken this position over with authorization from the LEOAFFAIRS owners. From this point forward all posts will be monitored and moderated in accordance with the Leo Affairs "terms of use". Any terms that are in violation of the Terms will be deleted or users banned. These terms can be viewed on the main message board at the top.

I can assure the users of this forum that I am a sworn officer with this agency who also believes in freedom of speech in accordance with the guidelines set forth by this board.

Enjoy !!!!
MOD 455

09-07-2007, 06:55 PM
remember the best moderation is the one we don't notice.

09-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Thank you Mod 455. Everyone who post on this board should remember that this is a public forum for all to see. We should represent ourselves accordingly. Voice you concerns, talk about things but we should try to stop the intersquad bashings. Days isn't going to see what Mids sees. A squads are different from B squads. But together we make up the department. Stay Safe.

09-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Can you go through here and remove all of the old posts so that we can start off with a clean slate? That way potential applicants, media, USF officials,other agencies etc. don't need to read all of the crazy bs that has been posted over the past year. Most of the old posts have run their course, and don't serve any purpose anymore. Time to clean out our dirty laundry. Start fresh. Does anyone really care anymore about Ken Moore's alledged steroid abuse, or that Home Depot idiot who keeps posting here?

MOD 1
09-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Can you go through here and remove all of the old posts so that we can start off with a clean slate? That way potential applicants, media, USF officials,other agencies etc. don't need to read all of the crazy bs that has been posted over the past year. Most of the old posts have run their course, and don't serve any purpose anymore. Time to clean out our dirty laundry. Start fresh. Does anyone really care anymore about Ken Moore's alledged steroid abuse, or that Home Depot idiot who keeps posting here?

Only posts that violate the Terms of Use can be deleted.

Mod 1

09-10-2007, 05:57 PM
i c. thanks for reply.

09-10-2007, 06:07 PM
This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion.

I think alot of the posts violate this basic rule. Can't find too many constructive posts.

MOD 455
09-10-2007, 08:21 PM
No this is not a SLAM site as you put it, but it is a site for Freedom of Speech. I can assure you that from this point forward any posts in violation of the board terms will be deleted. As for the posts in the past, they are just that and for the most part are not viewed any longer.

Thanks

09-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Actually I can't take credit for that. "This is not a Slam site" was copied and pasted out of the terms of use section. There's been a lot of abuse and disconcern over the terms of use, hopefully things will change now that we have a moderator. Good luck.