PDA

View Full Version : JC just retired

09-05-2007, 09:12 AM
good old John Corley just retired I wish you well JC
you were a great cop and a great guy.
you were stand up ! and your dislike for that moron JE was with reason.
We all leared alot from you
Real police work you found ...everyone repects you
I hope you enjoy your retirement you earned it

im sure as a fitting insult the dept will ablosish your shift slot so they can reassign it to a TWT midnight slot.

just keep screwing over those dayshifters like they keep doing and no one does anything about it.. You were right all along .....
Back to the real topic
You are were a great cop We hope you post on here and keep us updated on what you and your son are up to.
PLease dont be a stranger

09-05-2007, 06:54 PM
I didn't work days with you john, your reputation was solid as far as I am concerned.
You didn't put up with the bs the dept has lowered itself to. Many of these wanna be cops and/or supervisors should of taken a lesson or two from you. Now that you have retired you can make the accurate claim that you were a COP through and through. Not like most of these p.....s that go their career as sluffers or the ones that move up the rank for the wrong reasons and when retire make the facade claim,"cop, sgt, lt, and worse capt".

gagme
09-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Congratulations on your retirement John. It has been my pleasure to have been able to work with you throughout my career. It's good to see another one of the good guys win in the end. Best wishes for your future plans, whatever they may be. Freem. :)

09-21-2007, 07:55 AM
jc we miss you

09-22-2007, 03:28 PM
OK, enough kisses and hugs....JC, learn to be more open minded, a little more friendly and don't look down on everyone. Good luck.

09-22-2007, 05:22 PM
How does a guy who is 5'2 look down on anyone ?