PDA

View Full Version : To All Users of This Site

Mod 361
09-04-2007, 03:02 AM
I had to lock the previous post. This has become one of the saddest things I've ever seen. This was started as a place the sworn personnel could express ideas, concerns, and ask questions. Over the past week or so, it has become a disgusting place to visit. We've been attacking each other and calling each other out. Why? What good will it do?

If you don't like someone, keep it to yourself. If you want to drop names and insult others, go somewhere else. If you have a sincere question, idea, or constructive comment, please post it. This is not the place to be abusive! You wouldn't go into another's home and begin to insult, demean, or otherwise disturb the peace, would you? You wouldn't even do it in public. And you know why, too. It's called Disorderly Conduct.

Comport yourselves appropriately, and act like the professionals you are. On the same note, please refrain from the use of any names. This is a PUBLIC site...anybody can read these posts. It's a matter of safety to some, and professionalism to others.

To those of you who have followed the rules, thank you. You have recognized the fact that we all work together. You acknowledge that we need to band ourselves to make this place better.

09-04-2007, 03:09 AM
I agree, but this place is something else. The things these agents and LIEUTENANTS were complaining about to the new deputy sec was just amazing. They are so unproffesional and just down right silly. They complain if they cant do something this way, then you give it to them, they complain about that. They complain about this chief or director or major, then they get new ones and they complain about them. They are and never will be happy..

09-04-2007, 03:09 AM
You should delete the last post - not lock it. you should delete all the useless posts on here that have absolutly nothing to do with ABT. Be a true moderator, sometimes it means taking a stand. I know you are on our side, help us out.

Mod 361
09-04-2007, 03:29 AM
I already deleted previous posts once before, but I was advised by site admin that it was against the site's terms of use policy. It can be done, but I am working on the best way to also stop people from being so abusive. Thanks for your support.

08-01-2008, 04:49 AM
Why delete or block any thing. We are dedicated to hurting one another on this site. Get with it dude!!!