PDA

View Full Version : Seminole police

09-04-2007, 01:41 AM
I worked for them about four years ago, and I left and went to a Sheriff Dept. I hear they have a new administration now and its not as bad as it was when I was there. I know a couple people that still work there and they say that that Brighton Reservation has a Lieutenant that is over them that had been previously fired from Glades and Okeechobee Counties and is a real jerk, so be careful.

09-04-2007, 04:27 AM
Hey, I know the current Lieutenant at Brighton and he is the best thing to happen out there, the privious admin was corrupt and he has been trying to straighten the place out. But it is true that there are and has been many problems with SPD since I can remember, But The S.O. isn't much better.

11-14-2007, 02:23 AM
I worked for them about four years ago, and I left and went to a Sheriff Dept. I hear they have a new administration now and its not as bad as it was when I was there. I know a couple people that still work there and they say that that Brighton Reservation has a Lieutenant that is over them that had been previously fired from Glades and Okeechobee Counties and is a real jerk, so be careful.

Sounds like someones doing their homework "great job well done on your part. Wish you were the person who conducted the back ground check before the department hired him..

11-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Looks like you received an "F" for false on your homework, because the lieutenant was not fired from either of the to fine agencies you speak of now go to the corner and put the dunce hat on now

11-30-2007, 01:42 AM
He quit because those agencies suck. :evil:

12-13-2007, 02:21 PM
I was wondering why there isnt a site for Okeechobee sheriffs Office... Does anyone know, and can a new one be started?

Thanks

12-25-2007, 01:54 AM

Do you actually believe that? Someone must have brain washed you.

12-25-2007, 01:56 AM
Hey, I know the current Lieutenant at Brighton and he is the best thing to happen out there, the privious admin was corrupt and he has been trying to straighten the place out. But it is true that there are and has been many problems with SPD since I can remember, But The S.O. isn't much better.

It's still corrupt hasn't changed. If you believe it then your in the same boat so sink together.

12-25-2007, 01:58 AM

He quit because the signs he was holding and campaining for that canidate got beat out and was going to fire him anyway. That should tell you what he stands for and what he is all about.

12-28-2007, 10:34 PM
Donnie is a good person, stop bashing him. If you have an issue with him call him and tell him. 863-763-5731

03-02-2009, 03:24 PM
What about the wanna be nurse sonya who works at the okeechobee county jail? someone should investagate her, She is useless as tits on a borehog. The rumor is that she was fired from palmbeach. The only reason she works here is that she knows someone. Remember its who you know and who you blow. The good ole boys rule. :devil: :devil:

03-02-2009, 10:10 PM
How does any of this have anything to do with Highlands County or the HCSO?????

03-03-2009, 03:44 AM
Because the first poster and I quote "Used to work at the Res about 4 yrs ago and then left for a S.O." Guess which S.O. ? He likes to keep watch on what the scuttle butt is. He only stayed at HCSO for about a year. Moved around a lot and likes to voice his opinion. Nothing wrong with that I guess.