PDA

View Full Version : Cop bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Hey guys you should all check out Miami Herald under the story of Police Officer kills two pedestrians. Those people have no idea what happened and look at the way they judge this officer. Its the same everday, and we keep bashing each other! Why? We definitely need to stick together. I would have thought the the killings of the officers so close to home would have helped this situation but as of some of the recent posts it hasn't. We have to worry about each other because as you can see 95% of the public doesn't care anything about us. They flock us in the same category as criminals sometimes worse. I really wish we could do something to be a brother/sisterhood as it used to be. What happened to the thin blue line? Well let me tell you it's not too late we can all band together and look out for one anohter. Are our differences really that important? Does it affect your home life? I don't think so. Then why not forget it. I agree that some people don't lead that well but in the end I'm sure we are out for the same result. GET THE SCUM OFF THE STREETS. Please think the next time you want to post a bad comment against your brother in blue!!!!!!!! Remember do something nice for someone and it will come back too fold.

Be safe and GOD Bless all of you!

09-04-2007, 03:06 AM
papers said he was a twenty year vet. Ill bet he wishes he'd have retired. That really sucks....right, wrong or otherwise, I am sure he will have a bunch to go through.

Who was involved? I am sure the media will release it soon enough.

09-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Does it affect your home life? I don't think so.

yeah .... it actually does when people like these two are going after your job !!! which has happened to several people !!

09-04-2007, 03:22 PM
I understand what you are all saying and I really wasn't trying to excuse these two Capts. I was mainly focusing on the bashing of officers here and at other departments. Anyone can come on this site and stir up the pot. Then we begin to think ill of our fellow officers. What the Capts have done they have done to themselves and they will have to answer at some point. I however want all of us who put on a uniform everday, or just a polo, and go out and patrol, write tickets, or investigate to stand united as a group. Whether here or BSO or FHP. Don't let pot stirers break the bond. We are the true police officers we are the true defenders of justice. Not the politician upstairs. We have enough people out there who hate cops we should not hate each other.

MOD 1
09-16-2007, 04:29 AM
Several posts that violated the Terms of Use have been removed.

Mod 1