PDA

View Full Version : Seminole Tribal Police

09-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Just wondering if any one has information on the Seminole Police, are they as bad to work for as Miccosukee. I was considering applying there, they said they had many opening, which makes me wonder.

09-03-2007, 11:15 PM
I am a former employee of the Seminole Police, I worked there several years ago. I really would stay clear of the department, unless its absolutely the only place you can get hired at. I have a few friends still employed there, and they tell me there still is no retirement benifits, no job security and little room for advancement unless your in the click. When I was there, god forbid you arrested a Tribal member. I hear they have a new police chief, and it has got a little better but overall the place is crooked and everyone wants to leave.

09-03-2007, 11:19 PM
I am a former employee of the Seminole Police, I worked there several years ago. I really would stay clear of the department, unless its absolutely the only place you can get hired at. I have a few friends still employed there, and they tell me there still is no retirement benifits, no job security and little room for advancement unless your in the click. When I was there, god forbid you arrested a Tribal member. I hear they have a new police chief, and it has got a little better but overall the place is crooked and everyone wants to leave.

MOD 456
09-03-2007, 11:20 PM
I have no idea bout Seminole PD, this is for Miccosukee PD Sorry!