PDA

View Full Version : Is it true?

09-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Is it true that certain NET commanders are pulling their troops aside &amp questioning their lack of allegiance to T$ &amp BK &amp also trying to sway their no confidence votes?

09-02-2007, 08:24 AM
The day after the story broke they (all majors) spoke to everyone under them to explain all the lies said about T$ and BK, and tell us how great it is here. Basically they insulted the little intelligence I had left.
VOTE NO !!! VOTE NO !!! VOTE NO !!! VOTE NO !!! VOTE NO !!!
VOTE NO !!! VOTE NO !!! VOTE NO !!! VOTE NO !!! VOTE NO !!!

09-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Frank Casanova was doing the same thing, asking people to vote NO.

09-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Most of the cmdrs are sellouts who will do anything to save their dishonest positions. What concerns me is that if they are willing to support this chief and deputy after they have been EXPOSED,what would they do under the cover of darkness?????
What else are they hiding??? Its so sad cause they are lt.s and should have some pride?? My,my, what power and a bonus can accomplish!!!
DISGUSTING.
VOTE NO CONFIDENCE ON BOTH AND THEREBY SENDING A MESSAGE TO CMDRS TOO!!
Where are the CAPTAINS??? FOP,U DROPED THE BALL. MR.MGR.WHY ARE THEY ELIMINATING CAPTAINS RANK BY NOT GIVING TEST??

09-02-2007, 03:12 PM
For once show the rest of the nation that we are finally united on something, stop atacking the fop, for years you all have been *****ing something needs to get done now something finally is getting done and few of you are pissed because they dont give a capts test. you got to be kidding, maybe just maybe if you vote NO this civilian administration will get the real picture of what is really going on at M.P.D. you got to remember they the chief and the deputy have been lying to them to. THE JIG IS UP YOUR OUT OF HERE...

09-02-2007, 03:56 PM

If this is true, bring it up at a meeting, and Vote HIM out of office and kick him out of the lodge.

09-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Thats right lets pull a Fidel and kick out everyone that doen't think like Barb, Mac, Mario. and then when the officers who changed the signals because their names are on the reports and they get investigated then what we will have to dig deep and pay fopr legal defense because Armando and team threw everyone under the bus so he could feel important.

09-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Why isn't Frank Casanova supporting the F.O.P. ??? Could it be that he is looking out for himself, becuase if he says something against the BK &amp T$ he's back in patrol and we all know coward casanova can't run with the big dogs in patrol..

09-02-2007, 11:15 PM
People... Miami Lodge 20 has been the strongest FOP Lodge in the state for many a year. When I first came on MPD back when the earth's crust was still cooling, the City was going to layoff 14 cops and I was #2 out the door, after graduating the academy 2 weeks before. The FOP bussed 3 or more busloads of seniors down to Bayfront to the commission meeting. We all wore paper bow ties as the that was style of choice for the then City Manager. He was so upset he removed his real tie prior to the meeting. The seniors spoke their mind and the FOP prevailed. Because of the FOP I managed to keep my job. The FOP has fought many battles and won most of them. I am still a proud member of Miami 20, and proud to have served as a E-Board member for darn near 10 yrs. You may not always agree with what they want, but if you don't go and express your opinion then you have no right to biatch! VOTE NO on Tuesday.

09-02-2007, 11:46 PM
While the earths crust was cooling and Flygirl was growing wings, bow tie City Mgr. Joe Grassie was making a deal for the city with Mr Worsham for the Knight Center. A good deal - not for the city. Grassie exited and went to work for who ?? could it be Worsham? u betcha! At least he didn't cut the pd any more. Learn From History - VOTE NO!

09-03-2007, 03:09 AM
They want to get rid of the Captain position so when they get kicked out and have to go back to their civil service ranks, they won't have a captain above them to reem them a new A$$**** :twisted:

09-03-2007, 05:41 AM
While the earths crust was cooling and Flygirl was growing wings, bow tie City Mgr. Joe Grassie was making a deal for the city with Mr Worsham for the Knight Center. A good deal - not for the city. Grassie exited and went to work for who ?? could it be Worsham? u betcha! At least he didn't cut the pd any more. Learn From History - VOTE NO!

I say vote no, but the bow tie left because an in-law got an office furniture contract. but what does bringing up someone most readers still on the job, don't even have a clue who they are. If nothing else get's you to vote no, fernandez has just called all miami cops rogue and lazy. Yes, the end to rogue and lazy cops. You think the Men who's names are on the wall in the lobby wall are rogue and lazy Kid? WHAT AN AS%HOLE. No other way to express it. And Timony says we are stupid. Guess ass kissing at roll calls wasn't working. VOTE TO END THE NIGHTMARE.

09-03-2007, 10:00 PM
JUST IN CASE NO ONE HAS HEARD. CHIEF TOM CANNON HAD A MEETING WITH ALL COMMANDING OFFICERS AND ASKED WHAT ARE SOME OF THE PROBLEMS IN CID. HE EXPECTS COMMANDING OFFICERS TO BE LEADERS AND TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR TROOPS. WELL GUESS WHAT HAPPENED, ROMANA LA NERVIOSA MARTINEZ HAS BEEN SEND OUT PACKING WITH HIS BAGS IN A SHOPPING CART. WOW, WHAT A RELIEF, THIS GUY DID MORE TO KILL MORALE IN INVESTIGATIONS THAN YOU CAN THINK OF. BETWEEN HIM MARABLE AND VEGA THEY ALMOST DESTROYED CID.

GREAT JOB CHIEF TOM CANNON.

09-04-2007, 11:43 AM
JUST IN CASE NO ONE HAS HEARD. CHIEF TOM CANNON HAD A MEETING WITH ALL COMMANDING OFFICERS AND ASKED WHAT ARE SOME OF THE PROBLEMS IN CID. HE EXPECTS COMMANDING OFFICERS TO BE LEADERS AND TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR TROOPS. WELL GUESS WHAT HAPPENED, ROMANA LA NERVIOSA MARTINEZ HAS BEEN SEND OUT PACKING WITH HIS BAGS IN A SHOPPING CART. WOW, WHAT A RELIEF, THIS GUY DID MORE TO KILL MORALE IN INVESTIGATIONS THAN YOU CAN THINK OF. BETWEEN HIM MARABLE AND VEGA THEY ALMOST DESTROYED CID.

GREAT JOB CHIEF TOM CANNON.

what a zero he has been a heart attack waiting to happen he has no skills as a leader roman martinez you are truly hated you pig smoke this

09-04-2007, 09:46 PM
WHERE DID ROMAN GO WITH HIS CART??????????

Is he retiring???????

09-04-2007, 11:30 PM

SOMEONE IN THE MEDIA PLEASE LOOK INTO FRANK'S PAST SHOOTING AND GET RID OF THIS TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!

09-05-2007, 03:58 AM
ROMAN MARTNIEZ AKA SHAKEY NEEDS TO GO TO THE PROPERTY BUREAU AND CHECK OUT A PAIR OF BALLS.

09-05-2007, 10:25 AM
ROMAN MARTNIEZ AKA SHAKEY NEEDS TO GO TO THE PROPERTY BUREAU AND CHECK OUT A PAIR OF BALLS.

We heard that he has been crying because he was kicked out from the detectives floor. Thank GOD this guy is a MIRABLE crony and VEGAS snitch. Him and Gillerma MArtin need to work with each other.

Chief CANNON, we the people who get the job done ARE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL, BUT TIS GUY SHOULD BE IN CHARGE OF MACHINES, BOXES, NOT PEOPLE. HE WILL DESTROYED MORALE.