PDA

View Full Version : Get a new writer

09-02-2007, 04:32 AM
Why is it you write all the replies in this thread, Dennis? Here's Morgan's new video. http://72.12.51.34:8080/ramgen/reality/morgan-live.rm
Morgan is doing just fine. How well do you think Harry's convictions along with his other two amigos will play with the public in January? BTW can you say Federal Grand Jury? Remember, there are two other important words for you to learn before January 2009. You're fired. And four that would serve you well right now. Shut your lying trap. David Morgan is just what this county needs to lead us into a brighter future. Not scum like you and your Nugget dimwit buddies.

09-02-2007, 04:38 AM
Good to see you back David Craig. I knew the muzzle couldn't stay on long...

09-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Why is it every time somebody makes sense here it has to be David Craig? I haven't noticed Craig ever having been "muzzled." My guess is that you complain about those whom you fear the most. Truth is a *****. That post is correct. Morgan will be the next Sheriff. That's why Ronniemac is in panic mode. OR maybe it's the hunting charges. Or it could be that his buddy King George is getting spanked. Might be cause of Tax Watch. The mountain of lawsuits? Or maybe it's.... Well you get the idea.

09-02-2007, 09:27 PM
I think you have more boogie men than you know. Craig signs his posts. Unlike you anonymous inner circle types. David Morgan is on everyone's mind and they like what he has to say. The guys on my shift agree. We may not be able to support him openly (since the Sheriff will fire us) but we'll darn well vote for him and tell everyone we know to do the same. I believe him when he promises to give us the raises we deserve. I know guys that have contacted him and he hasn't burned them. You should call him like I did and get to know him better. 969-0681. His website is http://www.votedavidmorgan.com. The videos are all right on the mark. Ronniemac has got to go. Vote David Morgan.

09-03-2007, 02:01 AM
I'd bet my paycheck the post above isn't a deputy but a Morgan poser. Any deputy who says Morgan's videos are right on the mark has some screws lose. Most deputies laugh at the videos.

09-03-2007, 02:10 AM
From RMFubar Blogmaster Johnny Law:

Johnny Law said...
In case you haven't noticed... we are on the offense. If we weren't part of a movement that will bring your house of cards down then you wouldn't be here harassing us. The writing is on your cave wall. Wake up and prepare for change.

September 2, 2007 4:21 PM

6 minutes later we get this post from a "deputy" defending Craig (something you won't find in reality) and supporting McNesby. Just enough time to type and post. Coincidence. LoL. Go back to your own board Johnny and quit pretending to be the police. We don't want Morgan because of the likes of you and Craig. Shoo now grown ups are talking.

09-03-2007, 07:41 AM
If you are grownups then we need to be ruled by children. You've had your time in office. You royally screwed it up. It's over. I'm voting for Morgan. And I'm a fan of Reality News Network. That's exactly where you find Craig. In "reality." I'm glad he's supporting Morgan. He's done a great job on all those TV specials and the truth is going to bring McNesby down. His friend Touart is done. Put a fork in him. Ronniemac (your grownup hero) is next. The people that are going to take your power away are not going away. Shoo your own sorry arse.

09-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Lol a deputy whose voting for Morgan, a fan of RNN, saying Craig does a great job on all those specials, or saying Craig and Morgan's videos contain truth. Yeah you're a real deputy. What a joke.

Another sign that Morgan's campaign is sinking fast. Johnny Law is posing as a police officer to promote Morgan. Actually can you blame him? If I had announced as a candidate and almost a year later not one current ECSO employee had come out to public support my "hero" I may be inclined to lie and say there was one. But you were caught.

There is a silver lining. I would guess the first LEO to come out as a Morgan supporter would almost guarantee him/herself the Chief Deputy slot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

09-03-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm not a deputy nor did I say I'm a deputy. I'm a citizen who is disgusted with the corruption that is the highlight of McNesby's resume. The cops I talk to hate McCriminal and anyone who stands up to him is their friend in this political battle. How could they like him? He won't PAY them and he doesn't even coverup for them anymore unless he's sure he can get away with it. You are almost right about one thing though. There will be a new chief deputy after Morgan is elected.

09-04-2007, 01:33 AM
......There will be a new chief deputy...........

But, will we ever find out what Smith did with his wabbit?
http://65.181.186.181/August/8-28/RonnieMacAbusesPower_com_files/spos.jpg

Special THANKS to Dennis for the picture :D

09-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Better be careful. If he finds out who you are he’ll give you an incidental touching.