PDA

View Full Version : This place is a joke!!!

09-02-2007, 04:22 AM
The officers have no confidence in the Chief, almost eveybody wants out, and nothing is being done about it. We have new people wanting to leave after being here for only months. Its not the work, the equipment, cars, or policies, its the administration. The micromanagement, the treatment, and the decisions they make.

For awile I thought it was because the higher ups didn't see the issues, they weren't conected, now I know its because they flat out just don't care. You have to ask permission to scratch your A S S! Its horrible, morale is so low you have officers that would rather be working for St. Pete. Officers dred having to take calls or do anything. Its bad, we need a new administration!

09-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Contact the PBA rep with your issues he will look into them. In the meantime shut up and sit your butt over in the Customs lounge, or down in louieville, just like everyone else!

09-06-2007, 04:27 AM
LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!

LEAVE BEFORE THE CHIEF AND A/C, DESTROY YOUR NAME AND SMEAR IT IN THE MUD, OR BECOME UPSET AND CRY LIKE LITTLE BEE-OTCHES AND NOT LOOK AT YOU IN THE HALL AT WORK.

I KNOW ONE POOR S.O.B. THAT ALMOST MADE IT OUT BUT GOT HOOKED BY THE PEANUT GALLERY :snicker: BEFORE HE COULD ESCAPE TO UP NORTH... :cry:

09-06-2007, 05:21 AM
There will be another mass exodus soon, its in the works :D