PDA

View Full Version : Arguing on the internet...

Paparazzi LEO
09-02-2007, 04:11 AM
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.

Even if you win, you're still Retarded...

http://www.ulster.ac.uk/news/images/spe ... ympics.jpg (http://www.ulster.ac.uk/news/images/special-olympics.jpg)

09-02-2007, 04:45 AM
What a low life, classless thing to say. You are an offense to humanity. Just go away and die you slop of phlegm.

Paparazzi LEO
09-02-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm sorry that I hurt Guest Feelings for not being "Sensitive" enough.

Allow me to be politically correct:

Arguing on the internet is like ruuning in the Special Olympics.

Even if you win, you're still "Mentally Challenged"...

There was that better for you?

"What a low life, classless thing to say. You are an offense to humanity. Just go away and die you slop of phlegm"

And you wishing that another human would just die is better than me calling a spade, a spade.

Furthermore, its NOT ok if someone hurts your feelings but it IS ok if you call others names.

What a hiprocritical, liberal, tree hugging, sensetive sissy !! Don't forget to vote democrat (The party with the Blue Jackasses)

ReelsouthernLeo
09-02-2007, 02:59 PM
They should get rid of this website. From what I have seen all it does is allow people who don't have the guts to speak to someone man to man to whine anonymously. I really haven't seen where this has been positive in any way yet. I keep hoping

09-02-2007, 05:34 PM
this posts polace makes me laughh evry time i reed it.

the retard coment was in pour taste.

i think its timme for a knoew sherif and a new adninistraton.

09-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Arguing on the internet is like giving Paparazzi LEO a badge and gun...
You still end up with a worthless, thoughtless D***Head.

Go tell any of your co workers who have a mentally challenged child that their kid is a "Retard" and see how fast they knock you into the next county.

Time for a new sheriff who will get rid of 'wannabe' cops like Paparazzi LEO and the other gutless wonders on this board who did not take him to task for his opening post.

Paparazzi LEO
09-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Dear Guest,

Don’t get your panties in a wad!! I did not call anyone a retard. You have taken a simple statement and have turned it around to mean that I have called someone’s child a retard. Those are two very distinctive and different actions. You have added your own negative thoughts and made a simple word into something bigger than it is. Quit twisting the facts to make it appear so negative. Many people took the comparison for what it was and thought it was very funny! Relax brother, everyone in life is not out to get you!!

And by the way, what a lame excuse to want a new Sheriff!

How about we keep our Sheriff and get rid of cops like you who make every event in life a Critical (The Sky Is Falling) Proclamation!

Signed,

Compassionate D%&K Head

09-06-2007, 12:58 AM
They should get rid of this website. From what I have seen all it does is allow people who don't have the guts to speak to someone man to man to whine anonymously. I really haven't seen where this has been positive in any way yet. I keep hoping

Maybe the sheriff will actually read it and see what his deputies truely think. Lord knows they can't tell him. He doesn't want to hear it. And don't say he does. Been there - Done That Remember. I think that any site that offers the sheriff an insight as to what is truely going on in his department is beneficial. It is easy to ignore the constant whiners and it if you actually read the posts you get an idea. Remember nothing is shrowded in complete falsity. The basic of the problem will be in there and if he pays attention he will eventually get to the root of the problem. That is if he truely cares. If there wasn't something wrong with the place you wouldn't have a necessity for a site like this.

09-06-2007, 09:47 AM
He used to hear it on his "ethics forum", but he got rid of that quickly. If he could silence this forum he would act swiftly.