PDA

View Full Version : Magnificant 7

09-01-2007, 08:06 PM
Rumor has it that that the High Sheriff has called all of his boys, aka “the magnificent 7” into a closed door meeting two weeks ago after hearing that MT (FDLE) is going to run for Sheriff of Clay County. A little birdie told me that he Sheriff is worried about MT and the current uproar inside the agency. One must ask oneself, why the Sheriff is so worried. For when speaking to the Sheriff, he is always willing to brag about how wonderful he is and how he is single handily driving crime out of Clay County…just ask him, but be prepared for a 30 minute dissertation all about Rick. I say, “Lets get ready to Rumble” Bring on the magnificent 7.

09-01-2007, 10:00 PM
I am so glad that it looks like a qualified candidate is going to run! I read the MT bio and I look forward to working for our new Sheriff! I wonder how the magnificent 7 will feel pushing a green & white. Maybe they can start picking up some of the experience they seem to be lacking.

09-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Wow! I had no idea there were so many problems in the Sheriff's Office. A friend of mine that works at the Sheriff's Office put me onto this site. It seems apparent that the change in regime during the last election cycle made things worse.

09-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Wow! I had no idea there were so many problems in the Sheriff's Office. A friend of mine that works at the Sheriff's Office put me onto this site. It seems apparent that the change in regime during the last election cycle made things worse.

You have no idea!!
We are all doing time here waiting for parole!!
We only hope that MT gets the job so that we have a REAL COP leading this agency.

We hope and pray!!

09-03-2007, 10:48 PM

You have no idea!!
We only hope that MT gets the job so that we have a REAL COP leading this agency.

We hope and pray!!

You all are going to get a GREAT BOSS!!
MT is tops and will move this agency forward>
I can not wait!!

09-03-2007, 10:48 PM

You have no idea!!

We hope and pray!!

MT is tops and will move this agency forward.
I can not wait!!

09-03-2007, 10:49 PM

You have no idea!!

We hope and pray!!

MT is tops and will move this agency forward.
I can not wait!!

09-07-2007, 03:10 AM
I hear MT and the High Sheriff were seen having lunch at the same table during a recent Northeast Florida LE executive meeting. I hear MT had a good time, but can't say the same for the High Sheriff.

Looks like the fun is just getting started.

09-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Any word on when MT is going to formally announce??
I hope he gets a website up and info on where to send donations.
I'm only a working stiff, but will round up as much $$ as I can to jump start this much needed change!!

09-08-2007, 02:38 AM
I spoke with MT a few days ago. He seems like a very nice guy. He said he has turned in his retirement paperwork with FDLE and will be retired as of 9/13/07. He said that as soon as he is officially retired he will be able to file.

I will be looking for the official notice too!

09-08-2007, 11:51 PM
I spoke with MT a few days ago. He seems like a very nice guy. He said he has turned in his retirement paperwork with FDLE and will be retired as of 9/13/07. He said that as soon as he is officially retired he will be able to file.

I will be looking for the official notice too!

Wow I can't wait!! Hopefully this place will turn around. I get so tired of following up on these delayed 21's while the Detectives sit in the office on their duffs and do nothing!!
We need help out here on the road!! Rememeber we are the backbone of the agency.

09-12-2007, 04:42 AM
The Sheriff's Staff is rumored to be singling out Deputies and pressuring them to denounce the Union and try to thwart the Union support of a rival candidate in the upcoming election. Interesting that the theory would be to discredit the union (made up of Sheriff's Office Members) rather than work with them to get their support....I hope the members of the agency see through this tactic.

09-12-2007, 09:00 PM
I missed the meeting, but I am told at the FOP meeting last night the dogs were sent out to do their work. A certain Lt. allegedly threatened a Sgt. that his career was over (for not supporting the throne). Amazing that they stooped so low so quickly. They must be scrambling!!! Keep the faith! If we hold together they cannot break us!

09-13-2007, 09:51 AM
I missed the meeting, but I am told at the FOP meeting last night the dogs were sent out to do their work. A certain Lt. allegedly threatened a Sgt. that his career was over (for not supporting the throne). Amazing that they stooped so low so quickly. They must be scrambling!!! Keep the faith! If we hold together they cannot break us!
That's why I didn't go!!
You are right, we have to stick together and get this guy out!!
Any word on when M.T. will be be up and running?

09-19-2007, 03:00 AM
I heard Mike Taylor received the VIP treatment at the Mitt Romney Presidential Candidate Town Hall event at the Thrasher Horne Center tonight. I also heard he looked pretty comfortable shaking hands and working the crowd. Looking forward to August 2008.

09-19-2007, 11:37 PM
I saw that and was amazed to see RB sitting with the lay people!!
And no one talking to him!!

10-03-2007, 02:27 AM
Make sure you have all the facts about MT before you make a decision.

Remember his bio is an autobiography (written by Mike) and may contain some questionable claims.

Talk with some FDLE not only in Jacksonville, but also Miami and Tallahassee and you may get some different impressions.

Polk and FDLE are better off today

11-02-2007, 04:22 AM
I sincerely question the authenticity of the previous post. The men and women of FDLE Jacksonville greatly admire Mike Taylor for his work and dedication to professional law enforcement service. He was the shew in for the new ASAC position and left because of his burning desire to serve Clay County, where he lives. He has no enemies at JROC. He was the hardest working person in the building. There were over 100 of us at his retirement. We did not want to see him go. It is a shame that anyone would anonymously say otherwise. If you have a legitimate gripe, show yourself, I am sure we at JROC can arrange a meeting with Mike since so many of us are supporting him in the Sheriff's race. He was a fine boss and will make a fine Sheriff.

11-02-2007, 04:28 AM
By the way, when you check on Mike Taylor compare the donor sheet with his past Supervisors.

ASAC Donaway in Jacksonville. Uhm, I think a donor and supporter.

ASAC D'Ambrosia in Miami. Uhm, I think a donor and supporter.

ASAC Mann in Miami. Uhm, I think a donor and supporter.

ASAC Sanderson in Tallahassee (former Assistant Commissioner). Uhm, I think a donor and supporter.

Oh, by the way, I even hear several DEA and other law enforcement are sending him money. Sounds to me like a real law man legitimate credentials and qualified friends and associates.

Yep, your are right about Mike's bio. It was admittedly written by him. Every word backed up by a file and a stack of training certificates 2 inches thick and commendations to match. He kept them all in a book on his book case when he was at FDLE.