PDA

View Full Version : Endorsement from the Chief

08-31-2007, 02:00 PM
Here's a ringing endorsement for our next Sheriff from a Police Chief and former ECSO deputy. http://realitynews.net/jp.pdf

08-31-2007, 02:18 PM
I would have a hard time respecting somebody who wrote so poorly...

08-31-2007, 03:30 PM
An endorsement from Powell is the same as an endorsement from David Craig--both are worthless.

08-31-2007, 07:19 PM
What a ringing endorsement...He (Morgan) agreed with me so he's the right man for the job....

08-31-2007, 11:52 PM
Dear John,

I hope all is well in Dothan. Here in Escambia County we are waiting for the next hurricane to strike.

It is always nice when an outsider recommends who should vote my vote. Having lived and worked in Escambia County since the election and dealt with all the day to day bullshit, I feel I am better qualified to make a recommendation on who should be Sheriff. David Morgan is not the answer.

I have seen the info-mercials that aired on Blab-TV and have found that Mr. Morgan has a tendency to stretch the truth, and in some instances just outright lie. When provided with information that contradicted his statements he has failed to take the necessary steps to make corrections.

I have found his actions to be on the same level as our current sheriff. I will not vote for Ron McNesbv and I will not vote for David Morgan. I find the two of them to have the better than thou attitude, that only there opinions matter, and they will always have the last say regardless if they are right or wrong. The last thing Escambia County needs is another arrogant, egotistical, pompous ass to be the Sheriff.

Escambia County needs a true leader. David Morgan's attitude and actions leads me to believe he isn't that candidate should get my vote. When the Sheriff's campaign has been completed, maybe you could put in a good word for Morgan as a Police Chief in some small town where he could actually gain some experience as a lawman.

My best regards,
(insert name here)

09-01-2007, 03:56 AM
Lets keep in MINE? What a joke!

09-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Recognize this for what it is...desperation. This obviously wasn't a suprise. Powell will support anyone against McNesby and he's repaying a favor to Morgan. There's no date on this form letter and now Morgan is going to use it go to the democrats to try to raise money. That means he's striking out with Republicans, striking out with Sheriff Office employees, and striking out with his misinfomercials. Now in an act of desperation he is going to try mass mailings to former Democratic donors to help his Republican campaign.

Sad thing for him is that some of Powell's biggest supporters have already pledged support and money to McNesby.

Truly this is a death knell for Thelbert.

09-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Recognize this for what it is...desperation. This obviously wasn't a suprise. Powell will support anyone against McNesby and he's repaying a favor to Morgan. There's no date on this form letter and now Morgan is going to use it to go to the democrats to try to raise money. That means he's striking out with Republicans, striking out with Sheriff Office employees, and striking out with his misinfomercials. Now in an act of desperation he is going to try mass mailings to former Democratic donors to help his Republican campaign.

Sad thing for him is that some of Powell's biggest supporters have already pledged support and money to McNesby.

Truly this is a death knell for Thelbert.