PDA

View Full Version : States @ Hialeah or Miami

08-31-2007, 01:56 PM
How would it turn out if Hialeah or Miami would host a State Comp.? :lol:

08-31-2007, 01:57 PM
Great way to RASIE money for NATIONALS!

08-31-2007, 11:01 PM
it seems like a good idea but lets face it most of the posts in the state are from SF so having one so close to home would seem cool but in reality i think part of the reason states is so fun is because it is basically a week get away from all the BS we go through at home allowing us to relax, compete better, and bond with our post members

09-04-2007, 09:07 PM
it seems like a good idea but lets face it most of the posts in the state are from SF so having one so close to home would seem cool but in reality i think part of the reason states is so fun is because it is basically a week get away from all the BS we go through at home allowing us to relax, compete better, and bond with our post members

Sounds like something Jason Palant would write..... He may like it close to home.... Be able to see his girl sooner.... and yea the explorer girlfriend

09-04-2007, 09:07 PM

Sounds like something Jason Palant would write..... He may like it close to home.... Be able to see his girl sooner.... and yea the explorer girlfriend

09-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Sounds to me like someone is still a little upset that they are still subordinate to a 17-year-old kid. I think its time to put one's ego aside and look into the mirror, the problem is you.

09-04-2007, 10:14 PM
its been awhile since your last post

09-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Key term... It is the Florida Association of Police Explorers.. so when we talk about it, it is not State(s) it is State.

It would be cool yea to have one down there, but with having it so far away some posts may not be able to attended because of how far they would have to travel. With State it should be in a centralized location where all posts have the ability to attend.

I think it would be wise to have a delegates meeting down there before we decide to have state so that everyone can decide if they want to have State down there.

09-06-2007, 01:26 AM
We did, if you recall 2 delegates ago was in Corol Spring (great job by the way Springs thanx) and I totally agree it is a far drive for the Northern post's to commute so central Florida is the best place.... Plus Orlando P.D. does a great job, thanx for all your deadacation. All in all I don't think it would be fair or a good idea to have it down South.....

09-13-2007, 04:34 AM
how about in miami beach?

09-13-2007, 05:23 AM
TOoo far south it's not right for the post's from way up north to travel that far but you guess in M.B. do have some sexy female explorers....... :lol:

10-12-2007, 12:22 PM
the only problem would be that there would be "Scenarios" on the way to "scenarios"

ex: explorer bus jackings, assualts, robbery, projecting deadly missles at explorer vans

04-28-2008, 06:05 AM
yea sf would be a good spot to show your advisors how to do real police work

05-09-2008, 02:58 AM
Umm South Florida during the summer? Think of hotel prices, and the increased tourism that SOFL gets... SoFl would be a bad choice.

05-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Umm South Florida during the summer? Think of hotel prices, and the increased tourism that SOFL gets... SoFl would be a bad choice.

We also dont want the hialeah explorers to be so close to their friends, well end up with burglarized hotel rooms, and cars.

05-16-2008, 09:40 AM
lol. that was good! but in all honesty the hialeah explorers are a good group of kids that actually work details etc. enough to just scrape by going on trips. they deserve respect for their efforts

05-17-2008, 04:06 AM
those hialeah exp's are 10-8 or QRU (i think) we always hangout and there good people.... Enough said.

05-20-2008, 08:52 PM

We also dont want the hialeah explorers to be so close to their friends, well end up with burglarized hotel rooms, and cars.

LOL :D

11-20-2008, 11:37 PM

Wow. That's really dumb. I've never seen so many grammatical errors. Sorry for your ignorance and by the way, Hialeah is a lovely visit. You guys should visit one day.

11-21-2008, 01:56 AM

Wow. That's really dumb. I've never seen so many grammatical errors. Sorry for your ignorance and by the way, Hialeah is a lovely visit. You guys should visit one day. Huh? That dosent even make sense...

11-21-2008, 06:14 PM

Wow. That's really dumb. I've never seen so many grammatical errors. Sorry for your ignorance and by the way, Hialeah is a lovely visit. You guys should visit one day.

Lovely visit? Since when? Not since, I think it was back in 1960 or so, otherwise known as the invasion.

11-23-2008, 03:02 AM
ive heard from a very reliable source that coral springs might be hosting the 09 stats competition

11-23-2008, 04:56 PM
I have also been told this and hope it is true! Don't worry Coral Springs isn't in Miami nor is it as "dangerous" as you guys think Miami is..... Just in case bring your red guns :cop:

11-24-2008, 12:52 AM
I have also been told this and hope it is true! Don't worry Coral Springs isn't in Miami nor is it as "dangerous" as you guys think Miami is..... Just in case bring your red guns :cop:
lol, CS isn't 1/4 as dangerous as miami, but it does have a good PD

05-31-2009, 10:08 PM
Coral Springs is a pretty good place they got that nice charter school that we used during delegates. i just hope the hotel is different. the one at delegates sucked my post got stuck in the elevator.

See you guys there on the 5th

06-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Miami Beach having sexy female explorers???

Who?? The ones that are left now are like 5 bro..beyond childish...there were a few girls that were QRU on the Beach...
that Chaplain chick that went from Customs to the Beach and that other girl that looked like her sister....QRU chicks.

Hialeah...awesome people. They stand out because it looks like if they brong all the people from Hialeah with 'em...
nothing but love Hialeah.