PDA

View Full Version : The staff is posting here. Dont believe there B.S.

08-31-2007, 07:19 AM
The staff is posting here. Dont believe there B.S. There trying to divide us to save there own skins. Weve never been this united (Blacks, whites and Hipanics). Lets stay united to get these tyrants out of here. They are oppressive and lead by threat and intimidation.

08-31-2007, 12:55 PM
THE CHIEF AND HIS CRONIES ALL SAY THAT THIS VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE MEANS NOTHING. IT IS JUST SYMBOLIC AND BEARS NO TEETH. WELL, THEN WHY ALL THE DAMAGE CONTROL? ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT ALL THESE APOLOGIES AND SUDDEN 180 DEGREE TURN AROUND IN ATTITUDE TOWARDS THEIR SUBORDINATES IS A RESULT OF THEIR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF WRONG DOING? THAT THEY HAVE LEARNED FROM THEIR MISTAKES? THAT THEY ARE RIGHTING THE WRONG? I THINK NOT!!!!

ALL THIS DAMAGE CONTROL IS IN AN EFFORT TO CONVINCE THE MEMBERS OF THIS DEPARTMENT THAT THEY ARE CHANGING THEIR WAYS FOR THE BETTER AND DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE, IF ONLY WE WOULD NOT PASS A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE. ONCE THE THE COMMUNITY HAS LOST ITS CONFIDENCE IN THE CHIEF TO LEAD THE DEPARTMENT THEN THE ENTIRE DEPARTMENTS ABILITY TO CARRY OUT THIER DUTIES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS IS COMPROMISED. CITY HALL WOULD BE FORCED TO CHANGE THE DEPARTMENTS ADMINISTRATION AND RESTORE THE COMMUNITY'S CONFIDENCE IN ITS POLICE DEPARTMENT.

08-31-2007, 01:30 PM
THE CHIEF AND HIS CRONIES ALL SAY THAT THIS VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE MEANS NOTHING. IT IS JUST SYMBOLIC AND BEARS NO TEETH. WELL, THEN WHY ALL THE DAMAGE CONTROL? ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT ALL THESE APOLOGIES AND SUDDEN 180 DEGREE TURN AROUND IN ATTITUDE TOWARDS THEIR SUBORDINATES IS A RESULT OF THEIR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF WRONG DOING? THAT THEY HAVE LEARNED FROM THEIR MISTAKES? THAT THEY ARE RIGHTING THE WRONG? I THINK NOT!!!!

ALL THIS DAMAGE CONTROL IS IN AN EFFORT TO CONVINCE THE MEMBERS OF THIS DEPARTMENT THAT THEY ARE CHANGING THEIR WAYS FOR THE BETTER AND DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE, IF ONLY WE WOULD NOT PASS A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE. ONCE THE THE COMMUNITY HAS LOST ITS CONFIDENCE IN THE CHIEF TO LEAD THE DEPARTMENT THEN THE ENTIRE DEPARTMENTS ABILITY TO CARRY OUT THIER DUTIES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS IS COMPROMISED. CITY HALL WOULD BE FORCED TO CHANGE THE DEPARTMENTS ADMINISTRATION AND RESTORE THE COMMUNITY'S CONFIDENCE IN ITS POLICE DEPARTMENT.

This poster is totally correct! A vote of NO CONFIDENCE is a death nail in Timoney's coffin and by extension Fernandez and all the cronies that, like dingle berries, hang on to Timoney's soiled arse!

I am an outsider and have no dog in this fight, only my respect and admiration for fellow officers who just have had enough of a self-serving command staff. Vote for NO CONFIFENCE and elected officials will sooner, rather than latter oust Timoney! Any poster who in any way supports a vote of confidence for this chief and his staff is compromised, don't trust that person!

08-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Yes, Yes,Yes it would be great to have an organization without rules and regulations with cops with doper boyfriends who have served time in prison as our back-ups.

I guess you don't like our uniforms and that we have to be neat and professional when we report for duty, just like we require our kids to do when they go to school.

How about that we fire the staff and burn the books. keep listening to the SDSS and their *****es. they will attempt to lead us in a direction that only satisfies them and PICHEL AND CASIANO.

Thats Right.

08-31-2007, 02:32 PM
Anyone have contact info for Chief Harms?

Thanks

08-31-2007, 02:45 PM
Helper,u need to take your meds. All will be okay when u return to patrol.
The department has functioned superbly BEFORE AND WILL FUNCTION EVEN BETTER WHEN T$ and B.K. and his minions are REMOVED!
Their rein of terror,abuse and arrogance has come to an end!!!

All kidding aside,if you knew that 90$ Of the people around you disliked you would you still talk to them or would you leave????
These men have no HONOR. They should get the heck out of Miami and save some dignity!! NO ONE OTHER THAN THE STAFF THEY APPOINT LIKES OR RESPECTS THEM,GET IT?? DISGRACEFULL

08-31-2007, 02:50 PM
Yes, Yes,Yes it would be great to have an organization without rules and regulations with cops with doper boyfriends who have served time in prison as our back-ups.

I guess you don't like our uniforms and that we have to be neat and professional when we report for duty, just like we require our kids to do when they go to school.

How about that we fire the staff and burn the books. keep listening to the SDSS and their *****es. they will attempt to lead us in a direction that only satisfies them and PICHEL AND CASIANO.

Thats Right.

AND YOUR CHIEF HAS TURKEY DINNER WITH A CONVICTED FELON DRUG TRAFFICKER. YES T FIRED THE LADIES AND THEN HAS HIS DRUG DEALING SON OVER FOR DINNER. THE DOUBLE STANDARDS YOUR CHIEF USES MUST PLEASE YOU AS ONE OF HIS TRUST RECTUM KISSERS. IT'S NOT THE RULES, IT'S THE BREAKING OF D O'S YOU LOVE AND LYING REPEATEDLY AS HE TRIES TO SAVE HIS SORRY BEHIND. AND YES LET'S FIRE ALL THE COMMAND STAFF, RE LOOK AT THE D O'S LIKE HAVING TO HAVE 2 PENS, AND DO AWAY WITH THE FLAWED COMSTAT MONSTER. MIAMI P D WILL GET ALONG FINE WITHOUT T AND BK. BUT YOU MUST BE SHITTING BRICKS AT SEE THE SHIP SINKING FAST. P AND C HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH VOTE FOOL, IT IS TIMONEY AND HIS REPEATED LIES AND DON'T DO AS i DO, DO AS I SAY. YOUR TRYING TO SPIN IT BROWN NOSE, BUT BELIEVE IT NOT, WE DO HAVE A BRAIN.

08-31-2007, 02:55 PM

Thats Right.

AND YOUR CHIEF HAS TURKEY DINNER WITH A CONVICTED FELON DRUG TRAFFICKER. YES T FIRED THE LADIES AND THEN HAS HIS DRUG DEALING SON OVER FOR DINNER. THE DOUBLE STANDARDS YOUR CHIEF USES MUST PLEASE YOU AS ONE OF HIS TRUST RECTUM KISSERS. IT'S NOT THE RULES, IT'S THE BREAKING OF D O'S YOU LOVE AND LYING REPEATEDLY AS HE TRIES TO SAVE HIS SORRY BEHIND. AND YES LET'S FIRE ALL THE COMMAND STAFF, RE LOOK AT THE D O'S LIKE HAVING TO HAVE 2 PENS, AND DO AWAY WITH THE FLAWED COMSTAT MONSTER. MIAMI P D WILL GET ALONG FINE WITHOUT T AND BK. BUT YOU MUST BE SHITTING BRICKS AT SEE THE SHIP SINKING FAST. P AND C HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH VOTE FOOL, IT IS TIMONEY AND HIS REPEATED LIES AND DON'T DO AS i DO, DO AS I SAY. YOUR TRYING TO SPIN IT BROWN NOSE, BUT BELIEVE IT NOT, WE DO HAVE A BRAIN.

08-31-2007, 04:09 PM

Thats Right.

wow..someone is low on there meds..quick sum1 call a cit unit and have this person baker acted!!!!!!!