PDA

View Full Version : Almost Revived

08-31-2007, 01:19 AM
I have to say I have been a little disgrutled lately, with all the stupidity that 100 and his mojones like to call "commanding"!

Today I had a little light fire and saw how we in HPD really handle things!!

I just want to say GOOD JOB!!!

Hialeah does it best!!!

Somohomo, this was the most I heard you on the radio my whole career!!!

Does anyone know if his hair got messed up during the call out??

08-31-2007, 07:40 AM
Mr. Mayor even though we're the lowest paid and bottom of the food chain on benefits we still perform at a higher level than most departments. Please grant us what we deserve so we could hold on to the few good officers we have left in this department. God bless us all

08-31-2007, 11:29 AM
Are you kidding me, "please grant us". Are you begging? Have some self-respect. One little car jacking and you think the mayor is going to increase benefit. Are you on crack? HE DOES NOT CARE, he will not even remember about it tomorrow.

How can you say that we perform better than most departments? You do not even know how they perform. Officers in our department have been shot at and shot, have died on the line of duty, and the administration did not even increase anything.

Stupid was the officer who found the vehicle, gave chase and got involved in the shoot out. That is what the City wants you to do, so you follow. Now, if you would had been hurt, after therapy, the City wil give you the boot and fight you to make sure that it was not a life threatening condition in order to void paying you more in retirenment.

If you would had been kiled, then only and only your family will miss you. Don't count on your wife to miss you, because that will only happen for a few weeks. After that, she will banging the world and life continues without you.

Be smart, the City does not care about us. If they do, we would get better benefits and attract more certified officers to join. Get out of this sh*t now. Did you guys notice at the scene that the only officers that do not take home the police unit were us? I am sorry, but I'm not proud of our sh*t department.

08-31-2007, 12:18 PM
While I am very proud of all the cops that participated yesterday. Yes I agree we fell right into the city's trap! What is the city's trap? That no matter how bad they treat you, you will do the best you you can. Nice exchange. Every single department there yesterday takes those vehicles home. Every single one, what do you say to that. I guess we do not perform that good not to have a benefit that all of them do. I for one would have let that vehicle roll on by. What do I care? Did those people hurt my family? or someone I love? The answer is no. Did they hurt someone else for that matter? If any of us would have gotten hurt, you would have been screwed by the city. Again you do whatever you want. It is your life, your family, and I am sure someone will go by and comfort your wife and help her with her loss!

As long as we do a good job we will never get anything from the city. When I say anything I am not talking about great benefits. No the benefits enjoyed by every single department in South Florida. But you go ahead and be a good boy and put it on the line for the city and the citizens that back up city hall against us every time. Don't tell me that what we did yesterday was for us. If no one picks up that vehicle none of us would be in truoble right? Yeah I sound like a coward, but far from it. Most of you are good people and great cops, but don't throw it all away for this city. It is like a soldier that has honor and loyatly, but it would be a waste for him to give his life for a represeive goverment that only hurts its citizens. At some pioint the soldier has to look around and make up his own mind.

But those are individual choices. Until the day I am driving a marked unit home I will not risk anything for the city. If one of you needs my help I will be there, but not for anyone else.

08-31-2007, 12:47 PM
You know who I am? I am The Chief of Staff you ignorant little person!! You can reveal that you are a homosexual and I do not care because I am too busy running this city!!! A real job unlike you. And there is nothing wrong with living an alternative lifestyle! Right now you idiots just made my life a living hell. Who do you think has to clean up the mess you people made yesterday? Me!!!! That little stunt is going to cost the city a lot of money!! That poor gentleman's family is going to sue the hell out of the City and probably win because you people can't even write police reports!!! Please stick to what you do best. Harassing people selling fruits!!!!

Did you people really have to shoot that poor man? Did he even have a gun? Probably not, I think what you people heard was the car's engine back firing!!! Did they even find a gun? Or did you people plant one? I do not put anything past you people because you are not trust worthy. So you idiot reveal who I am! I am The Prince of Hialeah! Period. Please I hope you people found a gun somewhere or we are going to have to reduce your benefits or raise your health care to pay for the large amount of money that gentleman you shoot will get!!!

:twisted: :evil:

08-31-2007, 02:57 PM
Why the **** are you discussing an opne case on this forum. Could you probably be any dumber? You are a jackass for doing so and for adding your stupid little twists into it. At first some of your writings were amusing, but this one crossed the line. I know what you are trying to do but seriously what kind of HPD member are you? You pose behind someone else's name and title to get a stir out of people. You are pathetic, seriously, seriously, pathetic.

Although I have mixed feelings about what occurred yesterday, I will not berate the officers involved. Seriously, if you took this job for a take home, you do not belong here. Maybe I am old fashioned, but I would still like to believe we became cops to eradicate crime. Most cannot help it when a 29 vehicle drives right past you. No one said that the officer yesterday did it for the department. They did it for themselves because they are cops, nothing more, nothing less.

Yes the department treats us like dirt. Yes the majority of our administration are clowns who ****ed up in every level of their careers and all of a sudden they are rightgeous. The reason for our current situation befalls on us. No unity, so don't blame those who still choose to do police work. Is it worth it in the end if one of those officers gets hurt or killed? No. Was it worth it when any of those officers were killed during the recent police slayings? No.

08-31-2007, 03:16 PM
I do not work for the HPD and have the freedom of speech to discuss whatever I want. But you are right in the end only the stupid officers that take risk for the city, whether they think it is for the city or not, are the ones who will pay the price. Perhaps whats his name will be out of the control room and can go by and comfort the officer's wife. Go be a good little doggy for the administration and the city. I used to work there and will never do anything for the administration at HPD. Hey maybe you can cross the line and make them look good so when they F&^k you, your love ones will at least remember you as a hero!!

08-31-2007, 04:28 PM
For Not Guilty!

Do us a favor if you don't work for us then take your negativity and go to your own dept forum. But I seriously think you do work for us, I think you are one of the ones who got passed up for a position, or got denied by another department and you are just a miserable police officer. If you hate it so much here, why don't you simply just leave. We have more than enough crap to deal with!!

Just imagine guys this a$$ works on the road with us, he must have been one of those guys who just sits under a tree when the 3-15 goes out. Like it or not you knew what you were getting when you joined this department. If you didn't leave or are unable to leave due to your crappy file, don't berate the rest of us1 Even when the crap rolls down hill, we still love being COPS.

Do me another favor, please go fcuk yourself!!!!!!!

08-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Why do you guys insist on going after eachother. Leave it alone. Do what you need to do to get through your time, and dont forget what you had to go through to get there.
Take care of eachother and watch your 6.

08-31-2007, 06:36 PM
TO: Mr. Concepcion

MY GOD UR THE WORSE BIT@H, I HAVE EVER KNOWN. WHEN U WERE IN HIALEAH U WERE NOTHING BUT A PUNK AND BOLONIS A$$ KISSER.

TO THOSE GUYS FROM HPD INVOLVED IN THAT INCIDENT, YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB AND TOO THOSE COPS THAT ARE SAYING YOU WOULD'NT GET INVOVED IN CHASE BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A TAKE HOME, SHAME ON YOU. WE DIDN'T BECOME COPS JUST TOO HAVE A TAKE HOME CAR WHAT'S WRONG YOU YOU.

08-31-2007, 06:37 PM
TO: Mr. Concepcion

MY GOD UR THE WORSE BIT@H, I HAVE EVER KNOWN. WHEN U WERE IN HIALEAH U WERE NOTHING BUT A PUNK AND BOLONIS A$$ KISSER.

TO THOSE GUYS FROM HPD INVOLVED IN THAT INCIDENT, YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB AND TOO THOSE COPS THAT ARE SAYING YOU WOULD'NT GET INVOVED IN CHASE BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A TAKE HOME, SHAME ON YOU. WE DIDN'T BECOME COPS JUST TOO HAVE A TAKE HOME CAR WHAT'S WRONG YOU YOU.

08-31-2007, 08:35 PM
I can't believe what I am reading. I am new to the department and I am here because I want to be a POLICE OFFICER. I applied to this department knowing they did not have take home cars. So I believe the complainers must have know also. You state that the subjects did not hurt your loved ones, but what about the next time they come into our city what if they then confront your family or friends? Wouldn't you feel like sh&t if you were the one who let them drive by. If all you want is a take home car why don't you just leave. I hope you don't work with me and it sounds like you don't because the real cops I work with don't have your attitude. You may not be a coward by you sure are a whiney little biatch!!!

Now go fill out an application somewhere before you get one of us killed.

08-31-2007, 09:25 PM
I have not posted here in a while, but some of what I read just disgusted me. I am as angry and as big a complainer as anyone else when it comes to voicing the raw deal we get. However it has never stopped me from wanting to get the real bad guy. Not because the City deserves my services, but because it is the right thing to do. Those of you who want the City to act appropriately come contract time, LISTEN UP.

Look at yourself in the mirror and ask(have a given a minimal effort)? If you cannot truly answer yes to yourself. Then why should the City give you anything. Put your max effort forward, if it does not get repaid, well at least you have the high moral road.

I get as disgruntled as anybody else in this place. But no one above me can ever say, they have done more than me. Does that mean I consider myself Supercop. Or does it mean the administration has never done anything notable outside of one exception in the higher ranks. You talk amongst yourselves and decide on your own.

The point to all this guys is that the victim could be anybody. Which means someone in your family or maybe yourself. If a crime happens and you can catch the subject, CATCH HIM.

No excuses, we are here to stop crime and catch criminals....

09-01-2007, 09:41 AM
Well said, Luis.

Let me add something. The reputation of Hialeah P.D. reaches far. Even here in cowboy land they give a lot of respect when they learn you worked Hialeah Police.

Nobody ever asks how we could work under the hostile administration because, outside Dade and Broward, nobody knows. They frequently say things like, "You guys really take of business in Hialeah".

Like everyone who has ever left Hialeah for another department, I don't miss the administration, the mayor, or the state of the art equipment. I do miss the guys on the road. No group of cops anywhere kicks more ass, takes more names, and has more fun than Hialeah cops.

Keep doing what we do best in HPD...catching the bad guys, busting each others' balls, and giving the finger to the third floor.

09-01-2007, 11:16 PM
To Not Guilty

I never said I do the things I do for the dept or our clowns on the 3rd floor. I do it for myself, I enjoy it. I hate those that prey on the week thats why I consider myself and many others here at HPD wolves. I could give a crap about 100, 101, and his other lackys. They know too well the day they leave here they are nothing and no repectable man or woman would respect them. I did not become a cop to please them or the citizens of Hialeah. Call it a higher calling, a quest, or whatever. No I will not look for panhandlers or vendors, but bet your ass if some 29 subject goes by me, I will not look the other way!! Screw you!!!

09-02-2007, 01:49 AM
BY THE WAY,

THE THREE SUBJECTS WERE ALSO CHARGED WITH ARMED CARJACKING & MURDER BY MIAMI P.D.

THEY COMMITTED A MURDER PRIOR TO THE HIALEAH CARJACKING.

09-02-2007, 03:20 AM
To Not Guilty

I never said I do the things I do for the dept or our clowns on the 3rd floor. I do it for myself, I enjoy it. I hate those that prey on the week thats why I consider myself and many others here at HPD wolves. I could give a crap about 100, 101, and his other lackys. They know too well the day they leave here they are nothing and no repectable man or woman would respect them. I did not become a cop to please them or the citizens of Hialeah. Call it a higher calling, a quest, or whatever. No I will not look for panhandlers or vendors, but bet your ass if some 29 subject goes by me, I will not look the other way!! Screw you!!!

You sir have the correct attitude. :D
Those people trying to make an honest living are not on my radar ,nor should they be on any one's who is a real COP.

09-02-2007, 03:20 AM
To Not Guilty

You sir have the correct attitude. :D
Those people trying to make an honest living are not on my radar ,nor should they be on any one's who is a real COP.

11-21-2007, 04:47 PM
:roll: