PDA

View Full Version : Chris Migliore

08-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Chris,
Take care buddy it has been a pleasure working with you. OUR LOSS, TEMPLE TERRACE'S BIG GAIN !!

THANK YOU JUDY GENSHAFT, MENINGALL, AND THE OTHER DIRT BAGS !!! YOU HAVE LET US LOSE ANOTHER GOOD OFFICERS. NOW WE CAN CONTINUE TO BE RUN WITH 1 AND 2 YEAR OFFICERS. WHAT A GREAT DEPARTMENT.

PS. JUDY YOU CAN &%#( ME !!

08-30-2007, 08:59 PM
Chris is a great guy and it will be a great loss. By the way, how much time in law enforcement do you have? I'm getting a little bit pissed at being told how useless I am because I don't "have time" here. Looking at our staff list I really don't see many officers with alot of time in THIS agency.

I realize your attempting to make a point with the University, but it should not be at the reputation of the people who don't have U/P time.

08-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Listen "Newbie" speak when spoken to !! Not before ! I really do not care if you take offense to it or not, the new guys should realize there place here and keep their mouths shut, there is only 1 or 2 that really are worth anything anyway.

08-30-2007, 11:07 PM
You old timers are a great bunch of guys, no wonder your agency is spinning its wheels in an attempt to get a decent wage. Stop fighting each other.

You get what you deserve

08-31-2007, 12:02 AM
Migliore is a great officer, he should have given an extra bonus to stay here.

08-31-2007, 02:23 AM
It wouldn't of suprised me if that would have happened, heh.

08-31-2007, 03:19 AM
WOW, YOU PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF PATHETIC TRAMPS. HOW CAN ANY ONE BE THAT MISERABLE. IT'S AMAZING. HMMMMMMM USF TO TEMPLE TERRACE; WHAT A JUMP IN STATUS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BLAME IT ON ROD/SHAFT? BLAME YOURSELF FOR WORKING IN A TOILET DEPARTMENT :oops: :oops: :oops:

08-31-2007, 03:41 AM
Chris is a great guy and it will be a great loss. By the way, how much time in law enforcement do you have? I'm getting a little bit pissed at being told how useless I am because I don't "have time" here. Looking at our staff list I really don't see many officers with alot of time in THIS agency.

I realize your attempting to make a point with the University, but it should not be at the reputation of the people who don't have U/P time.

I don?t believe that when people talk about loosing a more seasoned officer they are necessarily criticizing anyone new. If memory serves me correctly Mig only had just over 2 years on the job. He wasn?t exactly seasoned but he did excel in some aspects of the job. If he was asked I?m confident he would tell you that he still had things to learn about the way USFPD did things. Many of our new officers come to USF with many years of service from the military and other law enforcement agencies. Many come to USF with zero LEO experience. I?ve got almost 2 decades of experience and learn things news all the time. Retention is the key. I don?t think that giving a bonus to get an officer to stick around would be a good idea either. Don?t get me wrong, cash is a nice thing and if I thought I could get cash from the chief by applying for another job I?d be all over it. But what would be the parameters for which exiting employee got cash and which didn?t?

Whatever the case I think the person who got offended was missing the point. Everyone at USFPD to include the close to retired and the new hire all serve a purpose. Retention is an important part of a police department and the Administrators of USF don?t seem to give a small, garbage eating, rodent?s anal sphincter about it. I am certain that Mig?s leaving is just the trickle before the floodgates open.

08-31-2007, 01:00 PM
WOW, YOU PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF PATHETIC TRAMPS. HOW CAN ANY ONE BE THAT MISERABLE. IT'S AMAZING. HMMMMMMM USF TO TEMPLE TERRACE; WHAT A JUMP IN STATUS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BLAME IT ON ROD/SHAFT? BLAME YOURSELF FOR WORKING IN A TOILET DEPARTMENT :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hey go back to your glory hole and leave us alone already !!!! Lets see a jump from USFPD to Home Depot.....not much of a jump in status either......you LOSER !!! lol lol lol lol lol lol

What aisle are the bathroom accesories down.....boing !!!

08-31-2007, 08:28 PM
Home Depot has a great 401k plan. 30 years on with the company and you would be drawing a very nice retirement. Dont knock it. Now you go get that trash can out of the doorway for the 3rd time today so the alarm will stop ringing in dispatch. Ha ha.

09-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Home Depot sells the toilets, and you respond to them when they are overflowing! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! C'mon, you can admit it to yourself. Who gets the call when there's an overflowing toilet. That's right, the UP.

09-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Seriously, this UP doesnt do anything shit is getting really old. We do the same things all the other agencies do, except we are more into community policing and being multi functional. Tell me how many HCSO or TPD officers are going to work DUI's, traffic crashes or Follow investigations to the fullest. AH.......zero.

I think everyone will agree we are a different kind of agency focusing on different types of issues, but we are no more or no less a sworn officer then anyone else in this county.

Lets be real.....if you are employed by USFPD and like to *****, then move on, we will not miss you at all.

09-01-2007, 11:44 PM
Thats right we do it all. We are expected to do more and get paid alot less for it.

09-02-2007, 08:46 PM
You guys are jerkoffs, I looked into Temple Terrace and they have a real good pay scale, good benefits and most of all a very good union. The 2 officers I spoke to stated that the union reps keep a good eye out for their members and the Chief is supportive. They have take home cars, and one guy who is retiring before the year is out will be on a retirement salary of $75k I can live with that.There are problems there as everywhere but they are light years beyond anything we could hope for.MOST OF ALL they get to do real police work and are encouraged to do so.

Most of all they work for a Chief, a COP, not some ex 60's hippie anti government bong smokin liberal biatch who hates police. big difference.

We will always lose to others. Temple Terrace used to be a training ground for Tampa PD now they lose very few if any. Now we are a training ground for TTPD. the cycle goes on. If you are half a cop you'll get some experience and move on there no reason to stay here.

We will never be real police as long as civilians are calling the shots. We will never be successful as long as those civilians are the same one who were calling for the governments' destruction when they were in college.

09-03-2007, 01:58 AM
You guys are jerkoffs, I looked into Temple Terrace and they have a real good pay scale, good benefits and most of all a very good union. The 2 officers I spoke to stated that the union reps keep a good eye out for their members and the Chief is supportive. They have take home cars, and one guy who is retiring before the year is out will be on a retirement salary of $75k I can live with that.There are problems there as everywhere but they are light years beyond anything we could hope for.MOST OF ALL they get to do real police work and are encouraged to do so.

Most of all they work for a Chief, a COP, not some ex 60's hippie anti government bong smokin liberal biatch who hates police. big difference.

We will always lose to others. Temple Terrace used to be a training ground for Tampa PD now they lose very few if any. Now we are a training ground for TTPD. the cycle goes on. If you are half a cop you'll get some experience and move on there no reason to stay here.

We will never be real police as long as civilians are calling the shots. We will never be successful as long as those civilians are the same one who were calling for the governments' destruction when they were in college.

LOL.......YOUR STILL HERE LOSER !!!!!!! LOL LOL

09-03-2007, 02:04 AM
what does that mean? I am still here? were you attempting to make a point or just let everyone know you're an idiot.

I suspect you just want to start trouble but go ahead it means nothing. What i have said is true, as long as liberal degenerates are making the decisions we will never be anything but glorified security guards.

You on the other hand will go on to become King of the idiots and revel in your 2 Y chromosone DNA pattern. congrats and good luck.

duh...lol...lol....duh

09-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Well you said you "looked into Temple Terrace" and they have great pay scale...blah blah blah.....but yet they dont want you cause your still here. So everyplace is great except the one you work for.....US !!!

Your the idiot not me.....I still like it here...

Have a great day !!!

09-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Well, I say lighten up men. Because you guys are the coolest cops I have seen. You have extremely hot chicks, rad cars and a fine campus.
Further, the officers are smooth, suave and deboner.

09-04-2007, 12:47 AM
What the heck gives with this Home Depot thing???????????? Guest, as you can see, you are far outnumbered. Are you lacking in self confidence? Bet when you look in the mirror before going 10-8, you are far from satisfied with what stares back at you. tsk tsk bonelick. ta ta, in 10 more years, it's gonna look worse sigh...........my lil' papoose:( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

09-04-2007, 12:47 AM
What the heck gives with this Home Depot thing???????????? Guest, as you can see, you are far outnumbered. Are you lacking in self confidence? Bet when you look in the mirror before going 10-8, you are far from satisfied with what stares back at you. tsk tsk bonelick. ta ta, in 10 more years, it's gonna look worse sigh...........my lil' papoose:( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

09-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Your the idiot not me.....I still like it here...

Have a great day !!!

I believe it is "YOU'RE" not YOUR (but somehow I'm the idiot)

In addition I have moved on, and doing quite well. I am doing 10 times better than I was and look forward to quite a comfortable retirement.

You on the other hand have no chance of leaving, and will retire to discontent. You will most likely get a second job as...say a movie usher until you can no longer do that, and they will eventually find you dead on your couch in a ramshackle little house smelling of pee and beer.

Yeah you win. :snicker:

09-06-2007, 06:42 AM
Tell me how many HCSO or TPD officers are going to work DUI's, traffic crashes or Follow investigations to the fullest. AH.......zero.

Ah, yes! Go write a crash! Might as well be FHP! I can't believe anyone would actually brag about working crashes, something that is done for insurance companies and is civil in nature.

Ah, yes! Go do a follow-up investigation to your lost laptop case! If it was anything serious it would be investigated by HCSO.

Ah, yes! Go spend two hours making a misdemeanor arrest! That's why the real agencies have DUI cops to handle that so street units can focus on other things.

Face it...ya suck :)

09-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Yeah I suck......but your the loser that keeps posting on this agencies board. Come on .....move on already, you say what a bunch of jokers we are yet you can not seem to move on with your own life. Keep checking our board in the middle of the night, make posts. But your life is so much better.

Lets see you couldnt hack it here, so you move on to a bigger agency to fly under the radar.

Bye bye Loser !!! Ill wait for your reply since you have nothing better to do then check our boards. Why dont you tell us who you are if you are so badass

09-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Yeah I suck......but your the loser that keeps posting on this agencies board.

You did it again YOU"RE no YOUR what a winner you are. you'll be Chief in no time.

I watch to see what goes on at my old haunt and thank the good lord I am free of you. No one said badass except you. I feel for you guys and have sympathy for your crisis. You alone have decided to attack and get all huffy. Listen Mary, I want things better for you but it will never be unless you guys organize.

You seem to be too dense to see this or do not have the capacity to know you are being had.

Call the FOP and organize it will be the best thing you ever did. It cannot get much worse do it.