PDA

View Full Version : say no to offer

08-30-2007, 06:40 PM
I had my meeting with our reps and afterwards have made up my mind that I will vote NO to the contract proposal. It does not cover the expenses incurred and I cannot vote yes to something that will make me earn less next year. I strongly urge everyone to vote it down and let the war begin. Members of our administrative staff are being vindictive because of jealousy I imagine and I say let them!! VOTE NO

08-30-2007, 08:39 PM
I cannot vote -yes

08-30-2007, 10:54 PM
I am conflicted, i am worried that this contract will do more damage but not sure we can do any better given the circumstances of the city doing a poor job of managing money.

I want to vote no but not sure if i should

08-31-2007, 09:57 AM
Vote No let the chips fall where they may.

09-01-2007, 04:38 AM
I could care less, but what I cannot stand is that 2 people who are SUPPOSED to be looking out for us and guiding the dept. in a positive manner are in reality 2 very jealous vindictive small people.
It's great to espouse great moral character there Chief, but when your #2 and #3 are petty, unethical cretins, the message doesn't play well to the regular staff.
This issue with the contract will pass. What will stay with us for some time to come is the utter betrayal of our own members. What is being done by them will not be soon forgotten.

09-01-2007, 05:29 AM
Those things happened because the Chief is not in charge anymore. Other things are more important than running the department I guess. It leaves the evil twins to run the place and do what they do.
Shame on all of them, 1 for not being in charge, and the other 2 for being evil

09-01-2007, 06:33 PM
And remember folks, none of these posts are coming from inside the department! They are all from outsiders pretending to work here! What a joke its been listening to all the lies about nobody posting on here. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. The chief is going to have to flagelate himself extra hard tonight because of this!

09-01-2007, 06:37 PM
I can promise most are from inside. the one that just insult are the ones from outside. These are real problems from here.