PDA

View Full Version : lets get our facts straight

08-30-2007, 09:13 AM
Well Gues7 lets get one thing straight about the Tampa PD officer who was arresting all of the DUI's well you are wrong there it actually was a Hillsborough County Deputy that was doing that. I am sure HCSO thanks you for taking the heat off of them on that one for a minute.

You were not there but yet you throw your critisism towards Pinellas Park PD. You weren't there to see what they saw. I am sorry but think of it this way what happens if your family was in front of him and due to his unconscious state his foot slips off of the pedal and strikes your family. Or if Pinellas Park let him go and he drives down the road and kills someone. Then you would be yelling why didn't Pinellas Park PD do something to stop him from driving.

The last posted said it right pathetic is right. Either way I think the officer's did right and if they saw signs of impairment then good for them and not giving in to the I am a professional athlete scenerio. Who do they think they are above the law? I don't think so. If it were you or I we would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I really hope something comes back in his urine and prove yet again professional athlets are just like everyone else...........human.