PDA

View Full Version : Can't be that bad...

08-29-2007, 08:45 PM
With all the bashing and name calling, I thought I would start a thread with the things that are good about AB&T. First of all, I really like the flexible schedule we have. For some people this doesn't work for them, they need to be told when to be to work and what to wear. I for one like being able to pick the times that I want to work. If I decide to make it a long weekend then a few extra hours during the week and I have made up the time without having to use leave.
I like the fact that we get take home cars that don't have POLICE all over the side of them, well some of use do, there are a select few that still have it. With the price of gas it is a pleasure to use state gas rather then my own.
I like the type of investigative work we do, writing tickets was cool, but its time to move on. Nothing wrong with being a road cop for your whole career, I did it, was good at it, time to move on. I see a change coming and hopefully we will have more long term investigations. Time will tell.
I like the people I work with, even the ones that complain all the time have a usefulness here. It reminds me of how good we do have it here. Most of the people that complain come from another agency, well go back to that agency if it is so bad here. Just remember you left there for a reason, the grass isn't always greener.
So these are just a few things, I could go on, but I do not want to seem like a company man. Are there things that go on that frustrate me? Of course there are, however complaining about it without giving ways to fix it solve nothing. It might make you feel better but what does it accomplish?
Let's keep this thread positive, if you do not have anything nice to say, then don't say anything, there are plenty of other threads where you can vent, piss, and moan.

08-31-2007, 04:40 PM
I like my car :wink: seriously, we do not have it that bad here. Some bad decisions were all around and they are going to be fixed. :lol: I think we have a great crew; :P I enjoy coming to work everyday. I just remember where I have come from and where I want to go. :twisted: Keep your eye on the prize. :shock:

09-04-2007, 09:39 PM
hello? :?: :cry: :roll: :oops: :lol: :?: :x :shock: :?:

09-08-2007, 02:07 AM
well said!

09-13-2007, 05:48 AM
I LOVE MY JOB :snicker:

10-22-2007, 11:13 PM

Sucker!

10-22-2007, 11:20 PM

Sucker!

YUP SUCKER FOR A JOB I LIKE.. MUST SUCK TO BE YOU AND NOT LIKE YOUR JOB. SAD, SAD, OH SO VERY SAD....

I LIKE MINE THOUGH :lol: :D :) :o :wink: :P :twisted:

10-25-2007, 10:54 AM
true

10-28-2007, 04:40 AM
Most people in this division are Whiners and Trouble Makers. Whine about this or that, he got this, he got that, I didn't. boo hoo hoo hoo :( !!!! No it is not as bad as they like to complain about. A lot of us like our jobs, really!