PDA

View Full Version : Running Scared

08-29-2007, 06:56 PM
I have never seen so many staff members in such a frenzy like this week. The Commanders especially. They are all running around with a constipated look on their faces. HA HA HA HA Serves them right...When you sell your soul to the devil and forget where you came from...no one will miss you when you're gone.

08-29-2007, 07:50 PM
I have never seen so many staff members in such a frenzy like this week. The Commanders especially. They are all running around with a constipated look on their faces. HA HA HA HA Serves them right...When you sell your soul to the devil and forget where you came from...no one will miss you when you're gone.

NICE, enjoy.

08-30-2007, 01:20 AM
We have the staff so worried that they have even taken the extreme steps of blocking out Leoaffairs.com from the MPD computers!

They are trying (unsucessfully at that!) to suppress information about them from being disseminated to the troops and the media. :lol:

08-30-2007, 01:20 AM
We have the staff so worried that they have even taken the extreme steps of blocking out Leoaffairs.com from the MPD computers!

They are trying (unsucessfully at that!) to suppress information about them from being disseminated to the troops and the media. :lol:

08-30-2007, 03:03 AM

You have seperated this department for to long Sept 4th we unite.

08-30-2007, 01:49 PM

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?