PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts...

veteranrookie
08-29-2007, 11:28 AM
Thank God football season is near! Baseball is sooo boring to watch, even in HD.

I wonder who retnuh's favorite NFL team is?

And finally, Is Cam Cameron going to be able to make something happen for the Dolphins this year, or is that a wasted bet?

08-29-2007, 08:32 PM
i luv foootball. go 'Fins!!!

08-30-2007, 01:15 AM
this is getting pretty silly and useless. 56 people read that in the last 2 hrs. anonymous whining gets boring to read after a while. and i could care less about your random thoughts. go spend time with your families. stop worrying about other peoples stats and jobs and work on improving yourselves. i am logging off this thing for good.......(ok for a real, real long time). i gotta go get some shut eye and scrape the barnacles off my boat in the morning.

08-30-2007, 06:05 AM
:shock: DId YOU say BASEBALL!?!?!?!

Where's My BASEBALL? ANYBODY seen MY BASEBALL!?!?!?

Couldn't resist....

08-30-2007, 08:44 AM
this is getting pretty silly and useless. 56 people read that in the last 2 hrs. anonymous whining gets boring to read after a while. and i could care less about your random thoughts. go spend time with your families. stop worrying about other peoples stats and jobs and work on improving yourselves. i am logging off this thing for good.......(ok for a real, real long time). i gotta go get some shut eye and scrape the barnacles off my boat in the morning.

Ok, I'm confused... What the hell did anything you just posted have to do with anything (especially football)? I'm guessing you're not a football fan, you communist bast*rd!

Go get your boat ready, and steer it south. Cuba could use your wit.

08-30-2007, 11:24 AM
twins is a twit!

10-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Here are some random thoughts:
Hunter retires at the end of the year for health reasons.
Retnuh is forced to change his name to Ksobmar.
Ever wonder why we have been seeing #2 out and about lately?

10-04-2007, 08:33 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....#2 huh

10-05-2007, 01:31 AM
Yeah; not like “code brown” #2 either. Alpha 2, Car ramrod

10-05-2007, 04:51 AM
Here are some random thoughts:
FUNNY, YOU MUST HAVE SOME INSIGHT. I HAVE NOT MET OR EVER SEEN #2. I JUST KNOW HE IS GOING TO BE SHERIFF SOME DAY.

10-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Health reasons? Is an over-inflated ego a health reason?

10-09-2007, 01:40 AM
[quote="Guest 13":2p727qes]Here are some random thoughts:
FUNNY, YOU MUST HAVE SOME INSIGHT. I HAVE NOT MET OR EVER SEEN #2. I JUST KNOW HE IS GOING TO BE SHERIFF SOME DAY.[/quote:2p727qes]

Man, we called that one huh