PDA

View Full Version : Wow the chief said hi to me today ????????

08-29-2007, 06:27 AM
I have been in the elevator with the chief at least 5 times since he started working here and he has never even looked in my direction. Today he passed me in the hallway and actually smiled and said hello. Can some one tell me if I inherited a Lexus dealership or something. What could it have been. I feel blessed.

08-29-2007, 09:22 AM
I have been in the elevator with the chief at least 5 times since he started working here and he has never even looked in my direction. Today he passed me in the hallway and actually smiled and said hello. Can some one tell me if I inherited a Lexus dealership or something. What could it have been. I feel blessed.

Stop by Lexus of Kendall and pick up your free take-home Lexus. Mention John Timoney by name and you get a whole year to try out the vehicle before you have to sign the papers.

YesCop
08-29-2007, 03:08 PM
It's not the Chief...Have you seen the movie The Invasion..If you go to City Hall, go to the Marina. At Pier 4, you will see a 54' foot Chris Craft named Mannys Honeys. You will have to bring a box of pastelitos to bribe the Security Guard, but he will let you see the green Pods that are located in the Galley's Freezer. Thats where you will find the real T$. He has been preserved in Baileys Whiskey and being kept alive by the fake Chief that said Hello to you. Dont be fooled, and please dont fall asleep. You might be next.

08-29-2007, 03:57 PM
Yescop.That was classic,l.o.l. Bro.,u have a future in comedy and storytelling... Flatliners 4life

08-29-2007, 04:18 PM
YEAH NOW HUGH ......TOO LITTLE TOO LATE!

08-29-2007, 05:22 PM
WOW, takes getting busted getting a freebie and lying, to make him a civil human being. He really thinks that that will help after YEARS of intentional insults. Someone throw him a life jacket, he is running out of straws.