PDA

View Full Version : steps to be taken

08-29-2007, 02:21 AM
The first step is for Joe A to take his head out of Newton's rear. The second is to stop sucking all that hot air out of him. Do you really think by folllowing him it will further your career? The third is for the rest of the commission to take their heads out of the sand and to realize what a mess they have allowed the Police dept. to become under RP's so called leadership. Did you people even look at his personnel file? Or did you just let newton, the city manager and Brenda hire him. In talking with some FLPD cops RP has sued the city, been reprimanded several times and been in other trouble. Why would you even hire him? Have any of you been reading these blogs? How embarassing for the city to even have a person like this on their payroll. All of us wanted to keep our Police Dept, but it is not the dept. we all loved. Whoever posted in a previous blog that the police dept will become a campagin issue is right. But maybe the issue will be how this Commission has destroyed it. How is was once a First Class PD and now a joke among other cities. SMARTEN UP

08-29-2007, 04:08 AM
To take J. Angelos head out of Newtons large rectum would take a 4 ton Peterbuilt tractor with Xtra traction. Can you imagine the extent of that cleanup of that Philly Boy's head would be . What a power sprayer you would need to clean that excrament .And wait till J. Angelos F,P & L 's"corporate" bosses get mailed some "special"after 8 pm swimming pictures of him and Eric , with some expected City Commission candidates who attended( yes a officer of WHAM and his partner), it will really stir the pot. Would not know about the "party"but Mayor Scotty boy( I am not gay as reported to the EXPRESS)) and his "wife" Cindy ( yes they had been drinking)were asked to leave and got really upset when it got hot and heavy and shot their mouthes off to people who had telephone cameras at the house.Big Big mistake Mr Mayor as the skeltons are now coming out. How is that race for District 92 coming along....Talk to you soon. Lucifer

08-30-2007, 03:24 AM
Since this topic has been opened(long overdue) stay tuned about scandalous information and facts on Ted ( two faced) Galatis Jr, Gary ( the liar )Resnick and Craig ( I have no clue, really) Sherritt. The info ( and backup ) will AMAZE you. We have touched on Joe Angelo and Mayor Scotty Boy(looks like a puffed up steriod using Opie from Mayberry RFD) But hey is that due to all that he has been DRINKING lately but more on that later. Oh yea, wait to you see what we have on Little Joe Gallegos and his wife Hope.Wow City Manager I have your previous employment files, not good for you.And you dare say that you support your police department. Not so. Your history says you are spineless, very spineles, and bow to the wishes of elected officials instead of being a PROFESSIONAL public servant and backing the EMPLOYEES of the City you are at.WPB gave me a ton of information along with others you backstabbed. If memory serves me correct, you were not at ONE negociating session with us ( 1 % over 3 years)and you let hired gun Kerry Ezrol, who just lost the Davie City Attorney contract to John Rayson,which I am proud to say I helped him to lose. Stay tuned for coming attractions which will be very juicy.

10-01-2007, 05:01 PM
In reading this we sure have a rotten group of people running this city, or might I say trying to run this city. It seems to me some costs can be cut. How much does the HR director make ? (only being over 1 person and a Sec) Since the unquailfied chief took over and all the men are leaving, how much is being paid out in overtime. Yea we have crossing guards and RP has a SEC.
Hope all of the above information comes out at the correct moment.This will allow a more Competive Commission. And certainally a Mayor that is qualfied.

10-01-2007, 05:22 PM
:lol: I cannot wait until all this hits the fan. Why wait thought? Get it all out now before other things happen. Let the residents know what is going on behind closed doors. Where their monies are actually going to and who this Commission really is!

10-02-2007, 03:29 AM
:lol: I cannot wait until all this hits the fan. Why wait thought? Get it all out now before other things happen. Let the residents know what is going on behind closed doors. Where their monies are actually going to and who this Commission really is!

Information will be released when the time is right and to the persons who will REPORT it in proper perspective.Remember that the Mayors & 2 Commission seats will be up next year so persons who have the information that will damage incumbents and mayor scotty boy , running for house seat 92, will release it when the time is right. Skeltons in the "closet" long hidden, will emerge and create quite the scandal in the Manors. Will make for good reading.

10-03-2007, 04:47 AM

We just all have to wait until the time is right. Their are volumes of information that will be released about EVERY member of the current CITY COMMISSION and CITY MANAGER when the time is right. Budget info will blow your minds. So wait my friends. Het Craig, how is Lance doing in Manor Grove? MUCH, MUCH more to Cum about this Commission.Mayor Scotty has a big problem boys and girls that his wife will not want to hear. :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

10-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Okay I hear what you are saying but why wait until next year even closer to re-election? Nobody waited for to spill the news on Nixon which lead to his downfall. :lol: I think people need to know now what is running the commission not later. Is someone afraid he might get run out office?? hmmmmm :?:

10-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Okay I hear what you are saying but why wait until next year even closer to re-election? Nobody waited for to spill the news on Nixon which lead to his downfall. :lol: I think people need to know now what is running the commission not later. Is someone afraid he might get run out office?? hmmmmm :?:
is this scotty trying to find out what people have on you so you can make up some b--- s--- story about it?

10-03-2007, 04:59 PM
After reading some of these bolgs I am amazed at what a screw up that Wilton Manors has hired as a Police Chief. And how the incompetent Mayor has tried to run it without any law enforcement training or any training at all, for that matter. Maybe it is time to get Wilton Manors Police Department back to a A1 dept. A department that a Mayor can no longer run. I think it is time for a new SHERIFF in town!!!!!!

10-03-2007, 10:07 PM
No this is not Scotty, not even close. I'm just wanting to know what the fool did? Spill the beans already. And if you have the proof then we can get him OUT of office once and for all.

10-04-2007, 03:48 AM
No this is not Scotty, not even close. I'm just wanting to know what the fool did? Spill the beans already. And if you have the proof then we can get him OUT of office once and for all.

We have time, plenty of time to cause not only Mayor Scotty Boy problems, put the city manager and rest of the commission as well ( maybe even a dept director who hates the cops) so everybody be patient and enjoy the blogs. Good times, good times.

10-05-2007, 03:28 PM
[quote]We have time, plenty of time to cause not only Mayor Scotty Boy problems, put the city manager and rest of the commission as well ( maybe even a dept director who hates the cops) so everybody be patient and enjoy the blogs. Good times, good times.

Come on..now how stupid do you think the citizen of WM are.. it just so happens you have something on everyone one that is on the commission, the city manager and a dept head...yea right...if there WERE any "skelton" they would have come out in past elections...why dont you tell us something that we can believe and stop with all the idol threats...

10-06-2007, 12:15 AM
We have time, plenty of time to cause not only Mayor Scotty Boy problems, put the city manager and rest of the commission as well ( maybe even a dept director who hates the cops) so everybody be patient and enjoy the blogs. Good times, good times.

Come on..now how stupid do you think the citizen of WM are.. it just so happens you have something on everyone one that is on the commission, the city manager and a dept head...yea right...if there WERE any "skelton" they would have come out in past elections...why dont you tell us something that we can believe and stop with all the idol threats...

I must say that the people that run for mayor and city commission in Wilton Manors have always cracked me up, past and present. For such a small city you people seem to think you are part of some election process that would be considered equivalent to the presidential race. I got news for you, you aren't that special and because you aren't, it is possible many of you have skeletons nobody has looked into. Just remember, we all have skeletons in our closets and if someone digs deep enough they can be found. Now I'm not saying people aren't talking BS, but I can guarantee if there is something to be found, it will be a pissed off cop that will find it. See, cops that have been shafted tend to be very vindictive and will stop at nothing to dig up dirt on those that continue to create aggravation in their lives. So good luck.

10-06-2007, 04:39 AM
[quote]We have time, plenty of time to cause not only Mayor Scotty Boy problems, put the city manager and rest of the commission as well ( maybe even a dept director who hates the cops) so everybody be patient and enjoy the blogs. Good times, good times.

I must say that the people that run for mayor and city commission in Wilton Manors have always cracked me up, past and present. For such a small city you people seem to think you are part of some election process that would be considered equivalent to the presidential race. I got news for you, you aren't that special and because you aren't, it is possible many of you have skeletons nobody has looked into. Just remember, we all have skeletons in our closets and if someone digs deep enough they can be found. Now I'm not saying people aren't talking BS, but I can guarantee if there is something to be found, it will be a pissed off cop that will find it. See, cops that have been shafted tend to be very vindictive and will stop at nothing to dig up dirt on those that continue to create aggravation in their lives. So good luck.[/quote:1obyf64e]

Just remember, certain people are trained to be very observant, take detailed notes, collect evidence, record things via pictures and video, make copies of everything before they can be changed, jot down and run license tags, notice where people hang out and interview people and take statements. This can and is usually done very covertly and is usually very effective in "building" a case a person or organization. Amazing what you get when you have the run of city hall all night and on weekends. And what people(s) tell you when they have been drinking to much and you cut them a brake on a ticket or an arrest or you help somebodies kid out of a jam. Maybe give the state attorney's office a call to help someone out or not show up in court on a ticket because you overslept. These are no idol threats. These people have been in office way to long and things add up over time. No most of the people of Wilton Manors are not stupid, just misinformed , for now.