PDA

View Full Version : Ethics and T$

08-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Well,our friend Gary has done it again. He, of ch.4, is not waiting for the ethics committee to take weeks to inform if T violated rules.

In todays update,Gary visited an ETHICS EXPERT,Professor Goodman and asked, DID CHIEF TIMONEY VIOLATE ANY ETHICS RULES?
You should have seen the professors face! He was like what? Are you kidding me? OF COURSE THE CHIEFS ACTION WAS UNETHICAL,HELLOOOOOOO!!
The professor said that there was no way the chief didnt know he was doing something unethical!! Something to that effect cause I was rolling in the floor so I apologive to the good professor if I didnt get it all right,l.o.l.

OKAY,WHEN WILL PETE REMOVE T??

ITS NOT THAT HARD MR.MGR. THE INDIANS JUST FIRED THEIR CHIEF FOR LESS!!!

08-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Ethic &amp timony is an oxymoron.

08-27-2007, 11:18 PM
Dear Heavenly Father,

I think you'd be proud of me! So far today I've done all right. I haven't gossiped, lusted, lost my temper, haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or overindulgent. Praise Your Name! I'm grateful for Your grace...

But Lord, a few minutes from now, I'm getting out of bed... From then on I'm going to need a lot MORE of Your help!

T$$$

08-28-2007, 12:56 AM
Priceless,L.M.A.O. God bless u guest who!!!!! I will open your way to success!!

08-28-2007, 02:59 AM
IT IS A SAD DAY IN AMERICAN POLICING WHEN THE TOP LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER OF ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN THE COUNTRY IS ALLOWED TO ACCEPT A 54000.00 LEXUS AND THE EXCUSE IS THAT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG.

WELL GUESS WHAT, THE FBI, DEA, ICE, US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT AND INTERNAL REVENUE ARE CLOSELY WATCHING THIS SITUATION.

WHEN COPS SCREAM THEY WAY THEY ARE SCREAMING IS BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE. THE FEDERAL AGENCIES ARE NOT GOING TO STAND BY. IF THE RIGHT THING IS NOT DONE, THEN THERY WILL CLOSE THEIR DOORS ON US FOR A VERY LONG TIME. THE CREDIBILITY OF OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT IS AT STAKE.

THERE IS NO RIGHT WAY TO JUSTIFY CONDONING THE WRONG ACTIONS

05-29-2008, 11:54 PM
we can't forget

05-30-2008, 12:54 AM
we won't forget but the "leaders" running this city have already forgotten it. By the was the ethics commission is a joke they fined Spence Jones $500 today, a mere fraction of the money she has pocketed.

Politics as usual in the Banana Republic!

05-30-2008, 01:07 PM
THE GREATEST CHIEF IN AMERICA!