PDA

View Full Version : Lee County Out of Control!

Paparazzi LEO
08-27-2007, 05:50 PM
What the hell is going on in Lee County? That place is seriously out of control. They have had three shootings in 24 hours and several armed robberies. The last few months have the headlines reading like a Miami or big city newspaper.

We need to post several patrol cars at the county line on 41 and 75. It is only a matter of time before the bad guys run out of victims and start heading south!! We need to have a strong presence and detour these idiots before we start having problems of our own. It is only a matter of time before they figure out that Naples is rich with prospective victims!!

LCSO needs to become more aggressive in their efforts to control this problem.

D1- start putting the pressure at the Bonita line!!

08-28-2007, 07:37 AM
The reason Lee Couty is having so many problems is from the pressure put on the bad guys by us agency wide. The gang, the S.E.T. units and road patrol units county wide pushed the evil doers out of Collier to Lee County.

And as far as the county line in North Naples goes, we keep a pretty close wtch on it.

09-01-2007, 04:03 PM
simmilar goins on in collier the past cuple a days with bank robries and such. are wee out of control two? evry city or town or cownty has its time in the barreell. whut we need is a news sheriiff and admin.

Paparazzi LEO
09-01-2007, 07:07 PM
retnuh - there is no way you can possibly compare two armed robberies in Collier to anything close to the out-of-control crime in Lee County. In the past 30 days Lee has been crippled with armed robbery after armed robbery followed by a murder and several attempted murders. This is just what we know about from the media.

If anything Lee could use some of what "The Don" is doing for us here in Collier to get control of the chaos in Lee.

Your proclamation for new leadership is one of personal interest and not for the betterment of your fellow deputies or citizens of this county.

As Guest pointed out to you yesterday, your posts will be under greater scrutiny.

09-02-2007, 05:28 PM
grater scrutney is not problem four me. crime is not out of conntrol in lee cuonty. not out of control in colllier county iether. to compare the to as you did in yor inittial post is aples and ornges. differnt demogrphics and populations and a hostt of other compeling and significant differrences and variaytions. even the hily educated Don will admit that.

as four my psersonal interests you have know idea. i dont care who is sheriff so long as that puerson is affective and has the gratest and best intrests of the agecny and the county in mind. it is my personal opinyen that Hunter has lost that effectiveness. christ is that sucha bad thingg? peeple need to take off the rose colored glassess and take there lips of the asssess of the command staff and looko at whut has been goin on her for years.

it is time for a new sheriff and a new administration.

09-03-2007, 09:54 AM
rectum - it seems that you are the only one who thinls we need a new sheriff, well maybe one other. Maybe it is YOU that needs to take off the rose colored glasses.

In the medical fiels it is often seen that the person suffering drom delusions never knows it because they think their world is the only one that exists. It is this point where the Doctor will work with you to trust the views of your friends and the majority so that you too can see life clearly again wothout the delusional glasses.

It is either this or I will be forced to prescribe you some xanex to relax you and your imaginairy foe.

The Doctor will be out of the office for the holiday. (What do you expect for free advice) :wink:

09-04-2007, 12:43 PM
QUACK! did i just hear a duck?

i dont knead your advise doktor. you dont seem to be very well vursed in the goings on at this agency.

QUACK! there goews the duck again........

i just cant get over all the personall atackks. realsoutern said somthin in anudder post about the epersonil attacks and he was rite. QUACK! damned ducks...

hey.... ii thin its time for a new sreheriff and an new bunch of adminn.

QUACK! is it duck seeson or wabbit season?

veteranrookie
09-04-2007, 01:48 PM
After I put some time into this agency (guessing like 10+ years) am I going to become as crazy as these people posting above me!? :shock:

09-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Rectum,

You say you can not get over all the personal attacks? And yet you attack anyone who likes their job or demonstrates a positve work ethic by stating that they wear Rose Colored glasses or is sucking the admins butt: who is the real Quack?

As far as knowing what is going on in the agency, I can assure you that my perspective of the admin and the agency is much clearer by working in patrol than your perspective is from working in the jail.

As I said, who is the real Quack?

09-04-2007, 05:44 PM
OH...you did in fact hear a duck! It is the one that hangs out behind the jail. :oops:

09-05-2007, 05:24 AM
Yea retnuh...triple homicide in Lehigh....we have those all the time here.

09-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Ever hear of Cracker Barrel? It can happen anywhere and Collier County is not immune.

Paparazzi LEO
09-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Here we go again!! The Sky Is Falling Critical Guest has made another comment.

Yes Critical Guest, it can happen anywhere and Collier County is not immune to violent crime. The point to this thread is not how bad it is here so stop twisting the facts!! The point to this thread is that the next county north of us is out of control and yet we do not have that problem.

Don't worry Critical Guest, the sky is not falling...yet

Paradise
09-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Since Rectum works in the jail does this mean he will be taking over Gary’s job of feeding the ducks and sending out agency wide emails on their plight for survival in the construction zone?

Watch for Rectum pushing for the ducks to unionize for better living conditions.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Gary did a lot of good for the ducks but it is time for a new pond and keeper of the ducks.

Rectum for Duck Keeper in '08

09-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Sounds like the duck had a parasite in its rectum.

09-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Guest, I know we are not immune. The Cracker Barrel was a horrible incident in our county. Paparazzi was making reference to events on August 27th and in the 24 hours prior, not from the last 10 years. Lee county has had a bad run in recent memory. Paparazzi LEO is right.

09-05-2007, 09:22 PM
The topic of this thread was the hypothesis that Lee County is "out of control". Simply not true. Sheriff Scott has a very good handle on the situation there. He is much more in tune with his community than his counterpart is in Collier County. He is also much more empathetic with his troops since he came up through the ranks and knows what a cop has to deal with. That said, let's look at the situation in Lee County. They serve a much larger and more diverse population than Collier County does. Much of their population cannot afford to live in Collier and therefore has to make that dreaded commute into Collier to serve the otherwise unsatisfied needs of Collier's citizens. Lower economic conditions combined with a stressful lifestyle (2 hour commutes each way can be very stressful) are known factors in increased crime rates. That being said, it can therefore be extrapolated that Collier is directly partly responsible for any increase in crime in Lee County because of Collier's demand for services and lack of providing livable conditions for these service workers.
Zonedrone made reference to a triple murder in Lee County as proof that crime is out of control there. I simply made reference to the fact that there has been a triple murder here too and that does not mean that crime is out of control here. P-LEO really does not know what he/she/it is talking about.

ReelsouthernLeo
09-05-2007, 10:12 PM
I 'm not sure what anyone else knows but I have heard from people who work there that the conditions aren't so great for a deputy. I do like that fact that the sheriff was a former corporal, but I wouldn't say he has necessarily come up through the ranks.

Its just like anywhere else. Each agency has their own issues to deal with. It doesn't make the grass any greener.

09-05-2007, 11:36 PM
gosh the doktor seeems very up set. was it sumthing i said? i hope not. evry one who knows me says i am a nice person an verry likable. by the way just too seet the record strate i do not work in the jail. i have been puutting peeple in jail for decades thouugh. also four the recorded i have nuthing aginst anyone who likes his job. i like my job. i like me. to like your jobb doees not mean you cannnnot point our the short cummings of the job or of the agency. geez you people get so upset. mayebe the doctor needs some of his owne medisin? and i hate dukcs.

09-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Collier County aka "The Evil Empire."

09-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Don't forget the quadruple homicide in Golden Gate Estates.