PDA

View Full Version : The Bottom Line

08-27-2007, 11:39 AM
The chief and deputy have to go. No more make the rules as you go along. No more take care of your buddies. Lets get some fairness back lets get some pride and repsect back. let your vote be heard let your vote count and get ride of these bums.

08-27-2007, 01:29 PM
This is no time for joking now is the time to show them that we will no longer be bullied or pressured the FOP took the first step now its our turn to follow through and get rid of these clowns

08-27-2007, 01:50 PM
If the rank and file are to finally say PLUCK YEW to Timoney and his minions, the jokes must stop for now. Let us focus on the difficult task at hand once this nightmare is over, jocularity is sure to return!

08-27-2007, 01:59 PM
If our FOP has finally done something right finnally showing some balls then lets continue backing them and not stop the pressure they must go the chief and deputy they must go if we want things to get better they must go pls vote to get them out its the right thing

08-27-2007, 02:05 PM
THEY HAVE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE RUINING GOOD OFFICERS REPUTATIONS OVER BULLSHIT. THEY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH THEIR HANDS IN THE COOKIE JAR, NOW WHO IS GOING TO RELIEVE THEM OF DUTY PENDING INVESTIGATION. I WILL BE VOTING NO CONFIDENCE NEXT WEEK.

IN 19 YEARS THIS IS THE WORST I HAVE SEEN. WE HIT BOTTOM, IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER FROM HERE !!!

08-27-2007, 02:06 PM
This administration is out of control doing as they want making their own rules ask around if your unsure this is the worst it has ever been forcing sergeants to write reprimands instead of warnings taking care of all their buddies lets get some pride back here lets get respected gain.vote and let your voice be heard

08-27-2007, 04:22 PM
The F.O.P show some theeth and made public some allegations that may turn into a criminal investigation. The only concern I have is that I hope The FOP had something concrete to show when the push comes to shove. I don't think you are going to find too many officers or sergeants willing to admit that they handled a 29 and were forced to change the signal to something else. Other wise, We are going to look real bad to the public and the F.O.P aside form loosing it's credibility may open themself to civil litigation by the Dept. All said, God speed FOP.

08-27-2007, 04:29 PM
The F.O.P show some theeth and made public some allegations that may turn into a criminal investigation. The only concern I have is that I hope The FOP had something concrete to show when the push comes to shove. I don't think you are going to find too many officers or sergeants willing to admit that they handled a 29 and were forced to change the signal to something else. Other wise, We are going to look real bad to the public and the F.O.P aside form loosing it's credibility may open themself to civil litigation by the Dept. All said, God speed FOP.

I meant teeth..Sorry Typo.

06-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Mr. Hernandez,

How much longer do we have to endure the antics of this buffoon? We deserve and demand better leadership than what we currently have!