PDA

View Full Version : THE DRAMA CONTINUES

08-27-2007, 01:08 AM
HOW TO GET A FREE VACATION WALK AROUND TALKIN MAKING CRAZY :shock: COMMENTS!!

08-27-2007, 11:21 PM
you talking about deputy talking about suicide??

08-28-2007, 12:37 AM
i heard he's ok now.... said he was just playing??? can't we get rid of dumb people like that?

08-28-2007, 01:21 AM
YA I HEARD MURPH TURNED HIM IN

08-29-2007, 12:24 AM
I WOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO POINT THE FINGER AT MURPH. BUT IF HE DID THEN IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.......... I GEUSS HE JUST WANTED SOME ATTENTION........... KIND OF LIKE THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF.

08-29-2007, 01:22 AM
how come there is only a handful of us that notice this? why don't the brass put a stop to this drama.

08-31-2007, 10:32 AM
I guess we can't post about these people anymore without the worry of being deleted or banned. Maybe shes wormed her way into another heart for pitty. It is absolutely ridiculous that the terms of service say that we can post what we want and they have the right to delete or ignore every post but choose to listen to the whinner and delete them. If the posts had been actually read before deletion everyone would see that they are not bashing but rather informative as to what is going on in our workplace. But, on to better things.

08-31-2007, 10:43 AM
No kidding!!!!!! If you tell the truth about a worthless officer that you work with, you risk being deleted or banned but if you bash the sheriff or a captian it is acceptable.Once again...worthless is worthless and a crybaby is a crybaby.Too bad we can't have her banned from the workplace!

09-01-2007, 02:07 AM
if you feel as strongly about your moderating as i do about these officers sorriness then you won't give up either. i know that these 2 officers are the sorriest ever and liers to the core and you are not going to stop these posts. if you ban me also then there will be another person here that feels the same way and will pick up where i left off, and so on and so on. so you, Deleted by Mod 1, oops i mean moderator are enableing all of these posts about these sorry officers and their representation of the hcso.

Edited by Mod 1 to comply with Terms of Use.

09-13-2007, 01:54 AM
WELL, WELL, IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG FOR OLD HABBITS TO SPROUT BACK UP. HAVE THE FLU ONE DAY AND READY FOR DUTY THE NEXT. I WISH I COULD RECOVER THAT QUICK. THEN, A FAMILY EMERGENCY, SOMEONES IN THE HOSPITAL. IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING, WHEN IS HER SUPERVISOR GOING STAND UP AND SAY NO? WHEN WILL THE BRASS OPEN THEIR EYES? IF EVERYONE ELSE CAN SEE THIS WHY CANT THEY? WHATS NEXT? THE DOG ATE MY KEYS AND I WON'T BE IN? I'M SURE THAT WILL BE THE NEXT EXCUSE. :twisted:

09-13-2007, 08:23 PM
everyone knows who is keeping this ridiculous post going, keep going, and you might be surprised to get on here and see your extra activities posted..................in detail.

09-13-2007, 11:57 PM
i am real curioius to why these to people are so damn important to yall. do they sign your paychecks?????????? or is one of them your spouce. or better yet WHAT IS YOUR SPOUSE DOING WHILE YOU ARE PAYING SO MUCH ATTENTION TO THESE TWO PEOPLE...... WHY DO YOU THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN OTHERS LIFE. WHAT EVER DECISIONS THAT THESE TWO MAKE ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. PLEASE LEARN TO DO YOUR JOBS. IF YOU WANT A DIFFRENT PROFESSION PUT AN APPLICATION IN AT THE NEWS PAPER BETTER YET PUT ONE IN AT THE NEWS TV STATION. WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING IS MORE RIDICULOUS THAT ANYTHING THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING..... THE ONLY PERFECT PERSON IN GOD... AND TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU NONE OF YALL ARE HIM!!!!!!!!!

09-14-2007, 12:14 AM
OH YEAH YOU TALK ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ARE MAKING THE HCCO LOOK. WHAT ABOUT YALL??????? DO YOU THINK YOUR COMMENTS MAKE YOUR DEPARTMENT LOOK. YOU MAKE OUR COMMUNITY THINK THAT YALL ARE CHILDISH AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. YALL ACT LIKE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS. DO YALL NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOU TIME. IS THIS WHAT THEY TEACH YOU IN THE ACCADAMY.... BOY THIS IS SO SORRY REPORT WRIGHTING.......

09-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Dear Unprofessional People,

Your last post was very comical. You type like you speak--TRASHY. It is so obvious as to who you are and that you love the attention (trust me you get plenty on my squad). So the question is---Who really wants to keep this post going? When you refer to the academy and report writing,it seems that you also missed it. Maybe you called in sick or you could have been outside on your cell phone. Oh I got it meeting your boyfriend or taking a two hour smoke break. Study your self for a change. Do your job or GO AWAY. People here really have grown to hate you (alot of people) for what you get away with. Let the Sheriff fill your position with someone that would appreciate a job.

09-15-2007, 01:34 AM
FOR SOME CRAZY REASON YOU MUST THINK THAT I AM THE OFFICER IN QUESTION, WELL YOU GOT THAT ALL WRONG. I DONT EVEN WORK FOR THE DEPARTMENT. BUT I DO PAY TAXES THEREFORE I DO HELP PAY YOUR SALERY..!!!!!! SO I FEEL THAT I CAN VOICE MY OPION. AND IF I WOULDNT HAVE THE WHOLE HCCO HARRASSING ME LIKE YALL DO THIS C.O I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAT TO TELL YOUR "SORRY ASS" WHO I AM. YOU DO YOUR JOB AND STOP WORRING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE..... ITS A SHAME THAT THIS IS WHAT US TAXPAYERS PAY YALL TO DO. MAYBE YOUR SHERIFF SHOULD DO HER JOB. AND HIRE MATURE PEOPLE TO WORK FOR HER!!!!!!!!! SEE THIS C.O MIGHT NOT LIKE DRAMA BUT ITS CLEAR THAT YOU DO...... DO YOU NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR MAYBE YOU WANT HERS.........OR MAYBE YOU GOT THE JOB BRECAUSE YOU LIKE TO FLIRT WITH THE INMATES..... SEE I DONT WORK FOR YALL BUT BELIEVE ME I KNOW ALOT OF YALL......AND THERES ALOT THAT I COULD POST ON THIS SITE. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO START.... I DIDNT THINK SO...... SEE AT ONE POINT IN TIME MY HUSBAND WAS IN A LITTLE TROUBLE AND HES TOLD ME ALOT ABOUT YALL OFFICERS..... YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT HAVEBEEN THERE FOR 4 OR 5 YEARS. MAYBE I SHOULD START A NEW TOPIC...........

09-15-2007, 03:21 AM
Please do you uneducated smack mouth.You sound like a C.O. or ex C.O. that shacked up with a convict. I think all of you people are funny and now you take the prize. I also bet you have never paid taxes.

09-15-2007, 11:34 AM
you need to "wise" up. i bet ive paid more taxes in the past 3 years than u have in a lifetime. and this is good you want to turn your hatered on me instead of these 2 c.o. i like that. cause one thing about me heffer i like a good fight you over weight 400 pound pig and i say that lightly because in reality a pig has more class tha you and your squad as you would like to put it....... seems to me that by your own words all you and your squad do is sit around and talk about these two officer rather than doing your job.... which by the way do you do these postings on your own time or on taxpayers time.... either way 1. you either dont have a life of your own or 2. the sheriff should make sure that her staff is doing their job than playing on the net.... by the way i never worked for hcso........ not a mature enough atmosphere for me......... please do say more.......

09-15-2007, 07:20 PM
i got it guest you dont have a life so you got a job as a c.o. to be around these guys lets face it CONVICTS like to give any on attention.... and no i never messed with an convict ill save that for u..............

09-15-2007, 07:20 PM
i got it guest you dont have a life so you got a job as a c.o. to be around these guys lets face it CONVICTS like to give any on attention.... and no i never messed with an convict ill save that for u..............

09-15-2007, 10:08 PM
To Stupid and Real Stupid,

Yes it is safe to say neither one of you worked for the S.O. Proof read what both of you write. Maybe you should team up. Comment on things you know about and stop trying to be in the spotlight. The fact is both of those officers suck and they know it. Go back to your COPS and Court T.V. Oh and the 400lbs thing--- ha,ha,ha. Cast out there one more time--you are not even close,Smack mouth.

09-15-2007, 11:19 PM
FIRST OF ALL YOU MUST NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT U READ I AM NOT AN OFFICER AND SECOND WE WILL LEAVE THR SUCKING FOR U!!!!!!! I HEAR THAT YOUR SPECIALTY :twisted: YOU NEVER DID ANSWER MY QUESTION ARE YOU DOING ALL OF THIS TRASH OR YOUR OWN TIME OR ON TAX PAYERS TIME... TELL YOUR BOSS SHE SHOULD BE A LITTLE PICKIER ON WHO SHE HIRES. NOT SUCKERS LIKE U............. DO WE NEED TO CONTINUE THIS. BECAUSE I WILL SERIOUSLY HURT YOUR FEELINGS... HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE TO HAVE THE TABLES REVERSED.........

09-16-2007, 12:47 AM
this visual fact shows the true mentality of police officers, sheriffs deputies and correctional officers. read the thread below this one. 4 officers were shot, 1 dead. but that thread has been view 22 times. look at the view on this. a real priority screw up if you ask me. a thread about nonsense that in 2 years nobody is going to care about is viewed almost 1000 times. but a view that a family will still be mourning because a life changing event took a loved one, and it is viewed 22 times. that is a sad dose of reality. my thoughts and prayers are with them at this time. my heart is sad for people such as the people that use this board to hurt each other.

09-16-2007, 02:11 AM
you said it all in your last paragraph. and your right. i was only defending a person that i care about. but no one knows what tomorrow holds. and just because they want to be childesh dont mean that i will. infact guest say what you like from here on out. i have more important things to worry about. please do not respond because i will not be veiwing this site any longer..... and my heart goes out to the families of the injured and the officer the died in the line of duty. ........... they will be in my prayers...

09-16-2007, 07:38 PM
FOR SOME CRAZY REASON YOU MUST THINK THAT I AM THE OFFICER IN QUESTION, WELL YOU GOT THAT ALL WRONG. I DONT EVEN WORK FOR THE DEPARTMENT. BUT I DO PAY TAXES THEREFORE I DO HELP PAY YOUR SALERY..!!!!!! SO I FEEL THAT I CAN VOICE MY OPION. AND IF I WOULDNT HAVE THE WHOLE HCCO HARRASSING ME LIKE YALL DO THIS C.O I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAT TO TELL YOUR "SORRY ASS" WHO I AM. YOU DO YOUR JOB AND STOP WORRING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE..... ITS A SHAME THAT THIS IS WHAT US TAXPAYERS PAY YALL TO DO. MAYBE YOUR SHERIFF SHOULD DO HER JOB. AND HIRE MATURE PEOPLE TO WORK FOR HER!!!!!!!!! SEE THIS C.O MIGHT NOT LIKE DRAMA BUT ITS CLEAR THAT YOU DO...... DO YOU NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR MAYBE YOU WANT HERS.........OR MAYBE YOU GOT THE JOB BRECAUSE YOU LIKE TO FLIRT WITH THE INMATES..... SEE I DONT WORK FOR YALL BUT BELIEVE ME I KNOW ALOT OF YALL......AND THERES ALOT THAT I COULD POST ON THIS SITE. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO START.... I DIDNT THINK SO...... SEE AT ONE POINT IN TIME MY HUSBAND WAS IN A LITTLE TROUBLE AND HES TOLD ME ALOT ABOUT YALL OFFICERS..... YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT HAVEBEEN THERE FOR 4 OR 5 YEARS. MAYBE I SHOULD START A NEW TOPIC...........

Where in gods name did yo go to school!!!!! stop making a fool of yourself.

09-16-2007, 07:39 PM
[quote="dear sickofec":208wj7bi]FOR SOME CRAZY REASON YOU MUST THINK THAT I AM THE OFFICER IN QUESTION, WELL YOU GOT THAT ALL WRONG. I DONT EVEN WORK FOR THE DEPARTMENT. BUT I DO PAY TAXES THEREFORE I DO HELP PAY YOUR SALERY..!!!!!! SO I FEEL THAT I CAN VOICE MY OPION. AND IF I WOULDNT HAVE THE WHOLE HCCO HARRASSING ME LIKE YALL DO THIS C.O I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAT TO TELL YOUR "SORRY ASS" WHO I AM. YOU DO YOUR JOB AND STOP WORRING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE..... ITS A SHAME THAT THIS IS WHAT US TAXPAYERS PAY YALL TO DO. MAYBE YOUR SHERIFF SHOULD DO HER JOB. AND HIRE MATURE PEOPLE TO WORK FOR HER!!!!!!!!! SEE THIS C.O MIGHT NOT LIKE DRAMA BUT ITS CLEAR THAT YOU DO...... DO YOU NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR MAYBE YOU WANT HERS.........OR MAYBE YOU GOT THE JOB BRECAUSE YOU LIKE TO FLIRT WITH THE INMATES..... SEE I DONT WORK FOR YALL BUT BELIEVE ME I KNOW ALOT OF YALL......AND THERES ALOT THAT I COULD POST ON THIS SITE. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO START.... I DIDNT THINK SO...... SEE AT ONE POINT IN TIME MY HUSBAND WAS IN A LITTLE TROUBLE AND HES TOLD ME ALOT ABOUT YALL OFFICERS..... YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT HAVEBEEN THERE FOR 4 OR 5 YEARS. MAYBE I SHOULD START A NEW TOPIC...........

Where in gods name did you go to school!!!!! stop making a fool of yourself.[/quote:208wj7bi]

11-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Please learn how to spell before you try to bash people..thank you

11-18-2007, 11:52 PM
Please learn how to spell before you try to bash people..thank you

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPELLING AT THIS POINT, THE WRITER SOUNDS LIKE SOME BACK WOODS TRAILOR TRASH THAT GOT A HOLD OF A COMPUTOR. SO DIS THAT JUNIOR!!!!!. SOUNDS LIKE HE COULD WORK FOR THE SO, I WOULD SAY ONE OF YOUR HIGHER UP'S

11-19-2007, 11:55 PM
HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPELLING AT THIS POINT, THE WRITER SOUNDS LIKE SOME BACK WOODS TRAILOR TRASH THAT GOT A HOLD OF A COMPUTOR. SO DIS THAT JUNIOR!!!!!. SOUNDS LIKE HE COULD WORK FOR THE SO, I WOULD SAY ONE OF YOUR HIGHER UP'S

Huh?

Don't you mean "trailer" there, genious? I love the all caps also- nice touch to the otherwise ignorant interjection. Go ahead, please feel free to make fun of me for being smarter than you.

11-20-2007, 12:45 AM
Why don't you all grow up and find something more important to argue about other than who spells the worst, or who is less educated. damn don't anyone have anything better to do with their lives than worry about everyone else, how they spell or what they choose to do with their own lives. :(

11-21-2007, 12:05 AM
I think that the point is this: If you are here to defend your arguement and have something to say, say it with a little bit of intelligence and thought. There is certainly nothing wrong with THINKING before you speak. Lord knows we all need to do that every now and then. So anyway, debate your little hearts out, but please be a little tactful about it. NO ONE (worth anything) lends any credibility to a poorly spelled or grammatically butchered "point." Thanks.

11-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Why don't you all grow up and find something more important to argue about other than who spells the worst, or who is less educated. darn don't anyone have anything better to do with their lives than worry about everyone else, how they spell or what they choose to do with their own lives. :(

YOU ARE CORRECT. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY FOR BEING SO RUDE. THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT. I WILL CONDUCT MYSELF IN A BETTER MANNER NEXT TIME I VOICE MY OPINION ON SOMTHING. SORRY SICKO HAVE A GOOD TURKEY DAY

12-27-2007, 02:51 PM
I guess this is the end of this thread since one of them has been terminated. :lol:

12-27-2007, 05:53 PM
First of all that person was not terminated, they resigned so maybe you should know your facts before you post incorrect information. Second you poor baby, whatever will you do with your time now. Shall you find someone elses life to invade or will you go slap crazy with the boredom of your own life. Good luck :twisted:

12-28-2007, 06:45 AM
Who?

01-08-2008, 09:42 PM
By Dan Fearson of Highlands Today

Published: January 7, 2008

SEBRING--The details of an internal investigation by the Highlands County Sheriff's Office regarding a detention center deputy leaving two male inmates unattended in a female housing area were released Monday.

A male inmate allegedly made sexual contact with a female inmate, allegedly putting his fingers "inside" of a female inmate and grabbing his genitalia according to his witness statement to a sheriff's office internal investigator.

A memorandum signed by Sheriff Susan Benton, written by Maj. David Paeplow states that an internal investigation was completed by Lt. Gus Garcia over a possible breach of security which allegedly occurred between Oct. 28-29, 2007 and likely led to sexual contact between inmates.

Garcia's internal report indicates that Deputy Erica Crosson left male inmates unattended, leaving slider doors and a dayroom door open, allowing male trust to access female inmates. As a result of this Garcia indicated that "some type of sexual contact most likely took between one of the male trusty and a female inmate."

Crosson resigned from the sheriff's office on Dec. 21.

The memorandum concludes by Paeplow saying that "as a result of the findings of this investigation and (Crosson's) history of previous disciplinary action, I am recommending that Crosson be separated from employment from the Sheriff's Office."

An administrative review signed by Garcia says male inmates were cleaning female housing unit floors when the incident took place. In the review, Garcia states that during his investigation Crosson chose to interfere with proceedings by contacting another deputy who was also on duty at the time of the alleged incident.

Garcia's report says Crosson "made inappropriate contact with (the deputy) twice by conversing about the case, specifically about the open door issue, after she was made aware she was the subject of this investigation."

Crosson allegedly told the other deputy that the "doors were closed the whole time"; reportedly after she found out the investigation was taking place.

For a complete story please read Wednesday's Highlands Today.

01-09-2008, 11:47 PM
new policy-oaths of office and canon of ethics
r. 1. Members are PROHIBITED from making defamatory comments when posting blogs concerning the Sheriffs Office, its members, or parties doing business with the Sheriffs Office.
2. Personal blogs must protect sensitive confindential information related to the Sheriffs office or otherwise violate the non-discrimination policy or the code of conduct.

There are a lot of member of the Sheriffs Office who needs to read this policy and start adhering to it. You make the Sheriffs office look like a joke and a with the drama you people bring to the Sheriffs office, that place could get better reviews than a soap opera. :twisted:

01-10-2008, 03:21 AM
First of all that person was not terminated, they resigned so maybe you should know your facts before you post incorrect information. Second you poor baby, whatever will you do with your time now. Shall you find someone elses life to invade or will you go slap crazy with the boredom of your own life. Good luck :twisted:

maybe now we all know the facts. The fact is you didn't! haha!

01-10-2008, 04:14 AM
first of all anyone who listens to media deserves what they believe. maybe you are the one who doesn't know the facts. second reread maybe you are just illerate. it says that she resigned. it was recommended that she be terminated but wasnt i believe the resignation is the part you forgot to read.

01-11-2008, 12:47 AM
new policy-oaths of office and canon of ethics
r. 1. Members are PROHIBITED from making defamatory comments when posting blogs concerning the Sheriffs Office, its members, or parties doing business with the Sheriffs Office.
2. Personal blogs must protect sensitive confindential information related to the Sheriffs office or otherwise violate the non-discrimination policy or the code of conduct.

There are a lot of member of the Sheriffs Office who needs to read this policy and start adhering to it. You make the Sheriffs office look like a joke and a with the drama you people bring to the Sheriffs office, that place could get better reviews than a soap opera. :twisted:

Is it "policy" this week, or "General Order" ???? I forgot.

Thanks for the info, sarge.

Wow. Guess everyone involved kinda forgot about the Constitution when drawing up that gem. Gotta love the beauty of anonymity as well. Maybe if there was not so much turmoil, there would be less "defamatory" postings.

Can't talk bad about the "machine" huh?
I forgot where that school of thought originated....was it Stalin or Hitler?

01-11-2008, 02:25 AM
http://www.badcopnews.com/2008/01/07/hi ... e-inmates/ (http://www.badcopnews.com/2008/01/07/highlands-county-florida-deaputy-sheriff-erica-crosson-quits-after-letting-male-inmates-loose-with-female-inmates/)

01-11-2008, 05:52 AM
aren't you a smart one, i believe anyone who wanted to read it, could read it the first time it was posted. get a life loser.
so much for policy. looks like she isn't the only one who didn't follow policy. i bet if you post your name, there could be some serious dirt posted on here about you. i'm sure something much worse than her turning her back for 2 minutes. and for the record the inmates were not loose. read the i.a. stupid its public record. the females were locked in a caged cell. the male inmate ran in there while her back was turned while they were scrubbing under the door. nobody was left unattended, and the females were not loose.
but of course you won't post your name, because you know you would be the embarassment of the week.

01-11-2008, 04:50 PM
aren't you a smart one, i believe anyone who wanted to read it, could read it the first time it was posted. get a life loser.
so much for policy. looks like she isn't the only one who didn't follow policy. i bet if you post your name, there could be some serious dirt posted on here about you. i'm sure something much worse than her turning her back for 2 minutes. and for the record the inmates were not loose. read the i.a. stupid its public record. the females were locked in a caged cell. the male inmate ran in there while her back was turned while they were scrubbing under the door. nobody was left unattended, and the females were not loose.
but of course you won't post your name, because you know you would be the embarassment of the week.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE THERE!! HAHA!!

01-11-2008, 05:45 PM
not there, but close enough again the ia is public record quit looking like an idiot and know what you are talking about before you spout your doughnut hole. i'm sorry it's to full of something else to fit a doughnut in it. seriously get a life and maybe when you do you will have something better to do act like blood sucking voltures.

01-11-2008, 06:30 PM
not there, but close enough again the ia is public record quit looking like an idiot and know what you are talking about before you spout your doughnut hole. i'm sorry it's to full of something else to fit a doughnut in it. seriously get a life and maybe when you do you will have something better to do act like blood sucking voltures.
have you ever gone to the PR department and asked to see someones records? I have! They don't know if you have to be an agency to see them or if just anyone can walk in off the street and view them. I was turned away because they didn't know and gave me the number to Tallahassee PR departement and they don't know either. You are either the person or you are just listening to your 'friend' on what happended.
Besides, NOBODY here beleives for one minute(or 2) that all of this stuff could happen in the span of 2 minutes. If she hadn't been on the phone with whoever, for probably 30 minutes or more, this would have never happend.
GET A LIFE YOURSELF. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU NEED A NEW ONE, OR A NEW FRIEND.

02-09-2008, 02:39 AM
THE CRAPPIEST, FEMINIST SHERRIF ASKED FOR HER RESIGNATION? SHE MUST BE A REAL PIECE OF #@!%!!!!! EVEN A WHITE BOY IN JAIL FOR 5 YEARS CANT GET IT IN 2 MIN OR LESS!!!