PDA

View Full Version : LONG TERM STRATEGERY

08-25-2007, 07:58 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........
Get ready for the indoctrination meetings.
Topic 1. Now we can pull together as a team without those.... those distractions. Lets see what else might he tell us?
I know there were only two non-believers and the rest of us can now be one big happy family.

I'll try to keep a straight face.

What other topics can you think of. Lets post them here and see how close we are.

08-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Topic 1. Now we can pull together as a team without those.... those distractions. Lets see what else might he tell us?
I know there were only two non-believers and the rest of us can now be one big happy family.

What other topics can you think of. Lets post them here and see how close we are.

:lol: How about how to get rid of the rest of the slugs so we can move on and do our jobs properly.

08-26-2007, 07:39 PM
FYI: This is how Strategy is really spelled.

08-26-2007, 09:04 PM
FYI: This is how Strategy is really spelled.
I know,
its a bushism dork.

08-26-2007, 09:09 PM

:lol: How about how to get rid of the rest of the slugs so we can move on and do our jobs properly.

I love it when RP posts. How many more do you consider slugs chief?

08-27-2007, 01:58 AM

I absolutely agree with you 100%. We can start by getting rid of the two throw aways that retired from FLPD and joined the WMPD gravy Train. The one that has destroyed the department and the other that just shows up and does nothing. Once that is done, then we can discuss Kojerk whose just a lawsuit waiting to happen. The question now is who is going to be wearing the target on their back now that the two insurgents have left.

08-28-2007, 04:56 AM
Oh I just had to laugh when I got this "long term"meeting E Mail. But I get OVERTIME to go so I will.Short term should be the FIRING of Police Chief RP and LT DS and report the affair ( with no INTERNAL INVESTIGATION)on EC & KJ to the states ethics commission. Also the campaign to NOT RE-ELECT any incumbent on the CITY COMMISSION including JOE ANGELOS mayor bid and Mayor Scotty Newtons ( Yes I do install automobile headliners and rugs for a living but I am qualified to be a STATE SENATOR) should be a PRIORITY for the ones of us that are left and have to work here for the next few years before the new pension PBA article kicks in. And do not fall for the verbal crap of NICK BOYKO or CELLESTE ELLICH. They are just CLONES of the current commissioners and could care LESS about keeping quality employees ( see DR IA Statements) and bettering the quality of life for the citizens of our city. Long term goal is to hire a Police Chief that is QUALIFIED and RESPECTED by the rank and file and is a LEADER, not just a suckup to City Manager,JOSEPH GALLEGOS, another wannbe leader who is just the Mayors doo boy, oh yea, when did he have the stones to actually sit at the bargaining table and FACE US with the 1% raise for 3 years offer. WE at the PD need a leader and professional administrative staff badly , not ones who cannot walk the walk or talk the talk ( maybe they can at FLPD) but not among the the people they are paid to lead , so they really should LEAVE.

08-29-2007, 12:17 AM
Does anyone notice that when RP wants to express his own feelings on something or some one, or when he makes a decision on something he always makes up imaginary people that came to him?
It goes something like this:
I’ve had quite a few people come to me and tell me (you fill in the blank). When we know that no one came to him but he wants everyone to think he is acting on the concerns or feelings of others. It’s a transparent joke. Does anyone really think he considers any opinion other than his own? I wonder if he even realizes we know that he does it.
I wonder if he is going to apply this little game to any upcoming decisions or meetings.
:roll:

08-29-2007, 01:46 AM
Does anyone notice that when RP wants to express his own feelings on something or some one, or when he makes a decision on something he always makes up imaginary people that came to him?
It goes something like this:
I’ve had quite a few people come to me and tell me (you fill in the blank). When we know that no one came to him but he wants everyone to think he is acting on the concerns or feelings of others. It’s a transparent joke. Does anyone really think he considers any opinion other than his own? I wonder if he even realizes we know that he does it.
I wonder if he is going to apply this little game to any upcoming decisions or meetings.
:roll:

Blueberry Muffin. I am sorry but I will have to disagree with you. We all know that RP does not lie :lol: :lol: :lol: What he does is write up a script and has EC, GG, BO, DS, KM and KH ( all his little butt kissers or as RP states “Team Players”) enter his office one at a time and they read from the script that RP has prepared. Once that is completed, RP can go around and tell everyone that many persons from this agency came in and voiced their concerns. We all know the truth, unfortunately, he still believes that we are all a bunch of small minded piss ant cops who do not know S#%@. When is he going to learn that WE ARE ALL ON TO HIM AND HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME???? I have no doubt that RP will, ONCE AGAIN, make the wrong decision and in doing so, screw with one of the best employee's within our PD. If RP was planning on doing the right thing for our agency, he would have named the new sergeant today and not wait until Friday.

08-29-2007, 12:42 PM
WE in the old school"Fraternity" know that CH is the most qualified due to his experience and job knowledge to be the next Sgt. But he is a stand up guy who watches the backs of others he works with( but that list has shrunken drastically in the past 2 weeks-(-Great job PBSO & BSO-you got some quality individuals as DEPUTIES who due the right thing) and will not take any of RP & DS CRAP and become one of their "team". No matter what, CH will always be stand up and have the RESPECT of the officers and aides who can think and see what a liar RP and DS are. Oh by the way, how is Officer Dan's background investigation coming along. EC said he would be one of the new "team" as soon as he applied. But wait, could he be another LIAR in our midst. Hmm...........

08-29-2007, 05:03 PM
Wait a second here.....Did I read that KM is a RP butt kisser also???? I knew KH was but KM?? WOW, she does actually fit the role. Let's see. A person who absolutely hates everybody and everyone and who has been talking about "leaving this hel*hole" for the past 10 years. Who tells her husband that she is going to "computer training" in washington when actually she is going there to meet her boyfriend. And who tells everyone at the station that if her husband calls for any reason to tell him that she is in "training". A person who received numerous phone calls at the front desk and had to take it into a "private room." HAHAHAHAHA. WOW, what is she getting from RP?

08-30-2007, 02:19 AM
Wait a second here.....Did I read that KM is a RP butt kisser also???? I knew KH was but KM?? WOW, she does actually fit the role. Let's see. A person who absolutely hates everybody and everyone and who has been talking about "leaving this hel*hole" for the past 10 years. Who tells her husband that she is going to "computer training" in washington when actually she is going there to meet her boyfriend. And who tells everyone at the station that if her husband calls for any reason to tell him that she is in "training". A person who received numerous phone calls at the front desk and had to take it into a "private room." HAHAHAHAHA. WOW, what is she getting from RP?

Now you are talking. I just remembered all the things that KM would say. One was that she has not had relations with her husband in years. That’s one I can definitely believe.

And then there was her and her boyfriends love of classical music and playing the piano. Now I don’t know if this boyfriend was just a fantasy or really existed because for one moment, KM would say that he was a high ranking official who retired out of BSO and is working for the FBI and another story was that he was employed overseas and training the overseas military.

She would probably receive 20 plus calls per day on her cellular phone and during her training of other desk officers, desert them, walk to the telephone room and speak very quietly. Was she speaking with a real person or just a fantasy. Only she will know.

She would tell us to make sure that we told her husband, if he would happen to call, that she was away at a training class, when in reality (or fiction) she would tell us that she would be out of town with her boyfriend.

How many times did KM say that she was just getting everything ready to leave her husband for her boyfriend so she could live the life she dreamed about.?

Now you ask, what is she getting from RP??? I do not know. Does RP have a love of classical music?????

08-30-2007, 03:15 AM
I am a local news writer and I feel that a story on Wilton Manors Police Department of old and new would be an interesting story. There are many interesting posts and I would like to take some of the specific topics and come up with an all inclusive story which will encompass how the Police Department was affected with the hiring of their new chief. I would appreciate input from all of you and you can remain anonymous. All information can be sent to wmpdstory@yahoo.com

08-30-2007, 04:41 AM

Now you are talking. I just remembered all the things that KM would say. One was that she has not had relations with her husband in years. That’s one I can definitely believe.

And then there was her and her boyfriends love of classical music and playing the piano. Now I don’t know if this boyfriend was just a fantasy or really existed because for one moment, KM would say that he was a high ranking official who retired out of BSO and is working for the FBI and another story was that he was employed overseas and training the overseas military.

She would probably receive 20 plus calls per day on her cellular phone and during her training of other desk officers, desert them, walk to the telephone room and speak very quietly. Was she speaking with a real person or just a fantasy. Only she will know.

She would tell us to make sure that we told her husband, if he would happen to call, that she was away at a training class, when in reality (or fiction) she would tell us that she would be out of town with her boyfriend.

How many times did KM say that she was just getting everything ready to leave her husband for her boyfriend so she could live the life she dreamed about.?

Now you ask, what is she getting from RP??? I do not know. Does RP have a love of classical music?????

Oh lets talk about KM or is that HETTIE KAY. Is she KOJERKS best "buddy' on the PD side.Me thinks so.She is lucky that she was not arrested in late 2005 by FDLE for GRAND THEFT ( I have the files from the DB and FDLE which no one else has). And lets go a little bit further back. I have copies of the FOPA check statements from way, way back which indicate another GRAND THEFT charge but they chose not to prosecute( lucky you KM). And is she the one who was so fed up with the affair with EC and KJ that she retained an attorney to SUE YOU for overlooking policy and allowing sexual relations between a supervisor and a subordinate.Yoo Chief RP, better check who you hitch your wagon to because you do not know the history or baggage people have. And lets not forget her daughter Linda Mae. I and others have copies of 12 bad checks she wrote to the Publix at 100 WOPB which KM paid to avoid jail time for her precious daughter. If you do not know, ex officer Dannys ex wife( hey EC how is his application coming along oh I know you are to busy with KJ under the sheets to be bothered) was a office manager who gave copies of the checks to the DB.Being a ex detective ,me thinks they were felony charges. Oh please bring KM to TESTIFY in ANY offical proceedings The old "fraternity" watched out for her and her family and her pretend husband "Chuck" and we have more stories to tell about THAT relationship! Much more.Hey what about her bedtime stories with a " fantasy" Asst Chief of Houston PD.But that "fantasy"relationship is over and we will BURN her as she is now a outcast but that is what she chose. The acorn does not fall from the tree!

08-30-2007, 07:51 AM
RRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, You are a news paper reporter and YOUR email address goes a YAHOO account. BAHAHAHAHAHA. Chief.....if your email address ended with ie: sun-sentinel.com or miamiherald.com or palmbeachpost.com......then maybe someone would send you a story.

I am a local news writer and I feel that a story on Wilton Manors Police Department of old and new would be an interesting story. There are many interesting posts and I would like to take some of the specific topics and come up with an all inclusive story which will encompass how the Police Department was affected with the hiring of their new chief. I would appreciate input from all of you and you can remain anonymous. All information can be sent to wmpdstory@yahoo.com

08-30-2007, 07:57 AM
Well, when Kojerk was hired, KM was the one who instructed him to keep a notepad on everyone. Don't be surprised is KM pulls one out also, I saw her writing on numerous occasions in a notepad. She would keep strike marks against JKon, marking every time she stepped into the G9 area. Those two use to drive me insane with their little turf battles. JKon is a whole nother headache that I will save for the next post.

KM never had a photo of this mystery man....maybe he never saw her in person and that's why he kept calling her. You know, like the phone sex operators, they are pleasant to listen to but OMG see then in person and you'll die. She use to say how all the men who worked there were sexist and basically spoke bad about everyone. She is so far from the religious person that she claims to be.

08-30-2007, 04:06 PM

AAAHHH HAHAHAHA what a phuking re tard. Cmon chief.... All those schools and college classes you bragged about... This is pretty bad.

08-30-2007, 05:11 PM
LOL, YOUR CHIEF MUST THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF RETARDS. A Yahoo email address for a newspaper reporter? HAHAHAHA. Such a desperate attempt.

08-30-2007, 05:17 PM
And she smells.

Well, when Kojerk was hired, KM was the one who instructed him to keep a notepad on everyone. Don't be surprised is KM pulls one out also, I saw her writing on numerous occasions in a notepad. She would keep strike marks against JKon, marking every time she stepped into the G9 area. Those two use to drive me insane with their little turf battles. JKon is a whole nother headache that I will save for the next post.

KM never had a photo of this mystery man....maybe he never saw her in person and that's why he kept calling her. You know, like the phone sex operators, they are pleasant to listen to but OMG see then in person and you'll die. She use to say how all the men who worked there were sexist and basically spoke bad about everyone. She is so far from the religious person that she claims to be.

08-31-2007, 06:27 AM
Sooooo, lets see here.. Suddenly, KM's name was mentioned and then there's a compaint. Sorry KM, truth hurts dont it?

09-02-2007, 06:33 AM
Sooooo, lets see here.. Suddenly, KM's name was mentioned and then there's a compaint. Sorry KM, truth hurts dont it?

Lot's more to come on KM and her clan.Lot's more.

09-02-2007, 11:11 PM
KM needs to worry about Kharma....well maybe she's soon to find out. I remember when she would smile in A/C Gribbon's face and then turn around and tell me that she doesn't have a backbone and that she can't make a decision. She would tell me that A/C would allow the "guys" to go into her office and question her decisions and how she was as useless as everyone else. And then A/C would walk in and KM would say, "Hello A/C" with a big smile.

09-03-2007, 05:14 AM
KM needs to worry about Kharma....well maybe she's soon to find out. I remember when she would smile in A/C Gribbon's face and then turn around and tell me that she doesn't have a backbone and that she can't make a decision. She would tell me that A/C would allow the "guys" to go into her office and question her decisions and how she was as useless as everyone else. And then A/C would walk in and KM would say, "Hello A/C" with a big smile.

KM and her clan( or fantasy clan) are going to have big problems. I am the keeper of the keys, a lot of keys, and KM better worry about getting taken out of WMPD wearing silver bracelets, heavy silver bracelets with a sweater or shirt over them. HMMMMM.....

09-04-2007, 01:17 AM
Wilton Manors: City returning 3 part-time crossing guard positions

September 3, 2007 Article printed from the Sun Sentinel

Ciity commissioners recently agreed to bring back three part-time crossing guard positions for Wilton Manors Elementary School.

The city initially had cut the three positions from its proposed 2007-08 budget, but commissioners agreed unanimously to return the positions to the budget after hearing concerns from residents and teachers.

The city will use funds from one vacant police officer position to pay for the crossing guards for one year. It will use money from the current budget to pay for the guards during September until the new fiscal year begins Oct. 1.

DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE ANY CLUE AS TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING?

09-04-2007, 04:34 AM
Wilton Manors: City returning 3 part-time crossing guard positions

September 3, 2007 Article printed from the Sun Sentinel

Ciity commissioners recently agreed to bring back three part-time crossing guard positions for Wilton Manors Elementary School.

The city initially had cut the three positions from its proposed 2007-08 budget, but commissioners agreed unanimously to return the positions to the budget after hearing concerns from residents and teachers.

The city will use funds from one vacant police officer position to pay for the crossing guards for one year. It will use money from the current budget to pay for the guards during September until the new fiscal year begins Oct. 1.

DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE ANY CLUE AS TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING?

Every day you think it cannot get worse in this Wilton Manors Police Department but it does day after day. If any influential activists or wannabe council people read these bolgs get us out of this hell hole. Your police department officers whom you identify with and know are bailing this sinking ship en masse because of the inhumane treatment by Police Chief R Perez and Lt .D Seibert. The quality of life of your neighborhoods are decreasing day by day because the officers DO NOT CARE WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CITY ANYMORE. It is much more than the new PBA Contract, it is how the employees of the PD are treated as professionals. Look at the latest article about the school crossing guards. They were supposed to be paid out of the Human Resource Budget, but now it is a Police Department Budget Issue. We have to sacrifice a cop who patrols the street in lieu of 3 crosing guards who should and have been paid out of a different budget. But do you think wuss Police Chief R Perez would stand up for us.No way. We continue to give and give each day and it has now reached the BREAKING POINT. Come City Council do the right thing and you know what that is.

09-05-2007, 03:07 AM
Isn't it funny how nobody wants to be on the Steering Committee or the Awards Committee? Chief, the date didn't just come and go like you said in the meeting, nobody cares anymore. You see, before you came to WMPD, we all wanted to be part of the team. Now it doesn't matter, if you do what they want then you fit, if you disagree, then you don't fit (geeze, where did we hear that before) and you are then placed somewhere you can't get in the way.

Hey Chief, are you surprised that no one wants to talk at your meetings? I'm not, you will just deal with them and make sure that they are either demoted or dealt with by one of your Lt's. Good luck at the next meeting in 6 months!

09-05-2007, 05:05 AM
Isn't it funny how nobody wants to be on the Steering Committee or the Awards Committee? Chief, the date didn't just come and go like you said in the meeting, nobody cares anymore. You see, before you came to WMPD, we all wanted to be part of the team. Now it doesn't matter, if you do what they want then you fit, if you disagree, then you don't fit (geeze, where did we hear that before) and you are then placed somewhere you can't get in the way.

Hey Chief, are you surprised that no one wants to talk at your meetings? I'm not, you will just deal with them and make sure that they are either demoted or dealt with by one of your Lt's. Good luck at the next meeting in 6 months!

I USED to love being on both Committee's " before RP" because I know my input was welcomed and I was able to make WMPD a better place to work at not only for myself but the other people I worked with. I enjoyed doing the research on different projects because my opinion mattered and was respected by the prior police administration and my co workers. Also something that was very important to me was that their was no "rank" in those meetings, we were encouraged to speak our minds and what was said their STAYED their. Do you think that would happen now! We are constantly being belittled by Chief RP and the Lt's to the point I do not even want to work in this pit. Anything said in the meetings with RP would be broadcast throughout the building 5 minutes after the meetings were done. With all the major backstabbing going on by the Chief and his band of merry man and woman you would have to be a village idiot to say something negative about Ec,Kj, DS,KM or god forbid KOJERK. Remember the VOLUNTEER memo from RP reminding us what the VOLUNTEER word meant in Webster's dictionary. Yea I really want to be treated like a 5 year old and be constantly demeaned at every turn by a incompetent .

09-05-2007, 05:39 PM

I USED to love being on both Committee's " before RP" because I know my input was welcomed and I was able to make WMPD a better place to work at not only for myself but the other people I worked with. I enjoyed doing the research on different projects because my opinion mattered and was respected by the prior police administration and my co workers. Also something that was very important to me was that their was no "rank" in those meetings, we were encouraged to speak our minds and what was said their STAYED their. Do you think that would happen now! We are constantly being belittled by Chief RP and the Lt's to the point I do not even want to work in this pit. Anything said in the meetings with RP would be broadcast throughout the building 5 minutes after the meetings were done. With all the major backstabbing going on by the Chief and his band of merry man and woman you would have to be a village idiot to say something negative about Ec,Kj, DS,KM or god forbid KOJERK. Remember the VOLUNTEER memo from RP reminding us what the VOLUNTEER word meant in Webster's dictionary. Yea I really want to be treated like a 5 year old and be constantly demeaned at every turn by a incompetent .

Oh yes. Thank you.I forgot about that memo but found a copy this morning. After reading it again, I am trying to figure out why anybody but his little band of twirps would VOLUNTEER for anything to do with this dysfunctional Police Department. Their is NO team building just do as I say because I am the great Chief RP. A waste just like the meetings this week.

09-06-2007, 06:11 AM
Hey come on now boys and girls. As PUBLIC SERVANTS we are expected to volunteer or donate some of our free time to better our community and make it a better place to be.With that in mind I would gladly VOLUNTEER my time to:

1/Serve as a juror in EC's divorce trial which is all on public record at the Broward County Clerk of the Court's Web Site

2/Help KOJERK prepare his letter of resignation

3/Help plan Chief's RP and Lt's DS & RW retirement party

4/ Help any QUALIFIED and breathing candidate running against Mayor Scott Newton, Commissioners Joe Angelo, Ted Galatis, Craig Sherritt and Gary Resnick

5/ Help defeat a Boyko or a Ellich running for City Council

6/ Help the City Manager Joe Gallegos with relocating from the area when he is given the "boot" along with the H.R. Director

So see we can all find some free time to help better our community so let's all of us left in the " fraternity" pitch in to improve the quality of life for the residents of the Island City.

09-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Hey come on now boys and girls. As PUBLIC SERVANTS we are expected to volunteer or donate some of our free time to better our community and make it a better place to be.With that in mind I would gladly VOLUNTEER my time to:

1/Serve as a juror in EC's divorce trial which is all on public record at the Broward County Clerk of the Court's Web Site

4/ Help any QUALIFIED and breathing candidate running against Mayor Scott Newton, Commissioners Joe Angelo, Ted Galatis, Craig Sherritt and Gary Resnick

6/ Help the City Manager Joe Gallegos with relocating from the area when he is given the "boot" along with the H.R. Director

So see we can all find some free time to help better our community so let's all of us left in the " fraternity" pitch in to improve the quality of life for the residents of the Island City.
Nicely said!

09-08-2007, 04:06 AM

TG
sign me up for any of your six listed community improvement projects. I'm with you 100%

09-08-2007, 05:03 AM
[quote="Top Gunner":gh58mxh2]Hey come on now boys and girls. As PUBLIC SERVANTS we are expected to volunteer or donate some of our free time to better our community and make it a better place to be.With that in mind I would gladly VOLUNTEER my time to:

TG
sign me up for any of your six listed community improvement projects. I'm with you 100%[/quote:gh58mxh2]

Got it-The list is now 27 WMPD employees who have signed on but do not except much more because of all the VACANCIES we have that we cannot fill with qualified people because who in their right mind would work in this dump..

09-08-2007, 11:33 AM
A little birdy told me that RP may be giving a slightly different speech at each "strategy meeting". This way if someone posts on here with a comment he can narrow down who it is.

09-08-2007, 03:37 PM
A little birdy told me that RP may be giving a slightly different speech at each "strategy meeting". This way if someone posts on here with a comment he can narrow down who it is.

Of course he (Chief Rick Perez) is doing that. Think about it, he set aside 3 separate dates for the different types of officers for his meetings, but then for the CPR/AED training he only set aside two days. Lets see if we can figure this out. The first group that he met with was filled with the "New" cops that he hired. The second group was filled with the cops he thinks are not trouble makers, and thinks that now the insurgents are gone will be a part of his team. The third group is filled with the old (Not speaking in age, but in experience) crew who can be a challenge to deal with.

What amazes me is that the guy we should be looking up to, not only because he is our Chief, but because he teaches ethics and should be the ethical leader, is far from it. I guess my dad was right when he told me that people with power are usually the people that have least amount of ethics. He warned me that they would use the excuse "Do as I say, don't do what I do". That is basically what Chief does when he tells others not to lie and to be a leader, but then do the complete opposite. Someone told me that in his second meeting he stated that he wasn't happy that Shawver, Behan, & Raimondi had left. Are you kidding, hey Chief, be careful because you already told a few people how you knew you could get rid of those guys and it just might back fire.

Oh wait, not sure why I am speaking to the Chief since he said he is not allowed to come here and read these posts any more. Hey guys, have a great weekend and God Bless!

09-08-2007, 03:43 PM

Looks like the CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG You want to know who is posting, RP. Just ask us. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

09-08-2007, 04:09 PM

Of course he (Chief Rick Perez) is doing that. Think about it, he set aside 3 separate dates for the different types of officers for his meetings, but then for the CPR/AED training he only set aside two days. Lets see if we can figure this out. The first group that he met with was filled with the "New" cops that he hired. The second group was filled with the cops he thinks are not trouble makers, and thinks that now the insurgents are gone will be a part of his team. The third group is filled with the old (Not speaking in age, but in experience) crew who can be a challenge to deal with.

What amazes me is that the guy we should be looking up to, not only because he is our Chief, but because he teaches ethics and should be the ethical leader, is far from it. I guess my dad was right when he told me that people with power are usually the people that have least amount of ethics. He warned me that they would use the excuse "Do as I say, don't do what I do". That is basically what Chief does when he tells others not to lie and to be a leader, but then do the complete opposite. Someone told me that in his second meeting he stated that he wasn't happy that Shawver, Behan, & Raimondi had left. Are you kidding, hey Chief, be careful because you already told a few people how you knew you could get rid of those guys and it just might back fire.

Oh wait, not sure why I am speaking to the Chief since he said he is not allowed to come here and read these posts any more. Hey guys, have a great weekend and God Bless!

WOW. I didnet no that. I didnet relize that. So he had thre mitings to cee if we rite on the web sight. I wondired why we had thre mitings and are ADI traneng we only had too. Hey, doont kall me old. I am esperencid. Can I bee on yur teme. I promise I wil bee god fur yu.

09-09-2007, 04:05 AM

Let's put it simply, If Chief's RP brain was a light bulb, it would be set on dim it's entire life. Enough said.

09-10-2007, 04:35 AM
Wow. I have worked for BSO for several years and for the last few weeks I have been assigned to the Command Post on 4/12 shift investigating the murder of BSO Sgt Chris Reyka.The powers at be have assigned your former Police Chief, now Broward Sheriffs Office Commander ,Rick Weirzbicki, to supervise the Command Post on Charlie Shift. In BSO land this is a very important and critical assignment. Your Ex-Chief is one of the best bosses I ever worked for. He really took an interest in our tasks, helped us in our investigations, and made us feel that we were part of a team, not just individual deputies helping in the investigation. I do not know the past of RP, and honestly in reading these posts, want nothing to do with his administration or his past but want persons to know that Commander RW is a good guy, a very good supervisor.

09-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Hey check out the latest TOWN CRIER ( big stack of them at city hall)for articles by the two biggest TOWN LIARS, the mayor or police chief, take your pick as they are both interchangeable as neither has any credibility or integrity. Let's take the police chief's article on National Night Out. He said it was a huge success with a lot of parties and citizen involvment. Well I was around town,and let me tell you it was a TOTAL FAILURE. Their were more officers and aides working then citizens who were out. We were begging to find some parties to go to. By far the worst turn out ever by the residents. Makes you wonder what direction this community is going and what kind of support, or lack of,when we cannot even depend on them anymore on NNO.More on the Mayor later.

09-11-2007, 08:04 PM
I would like to eventually start a petition to bring Mat Dhillon back to do another evaluation on the police department. Can you imagine the information which will be revealed on this one???? Oh my gosh. If he was able to write all that information when the PD was running efficiently and morale was not an issue, IMAGINE what could be uncovered if done again. LETS HAVE ANOTHER EVALUATION ON THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. DEMAND THAT AT THE NEXT AND ALL FOLLOWING COUNCIL MEETINGS AND OR CALL THE CITY MANAGERS OFFICE AT 954-390-2100 AND DEMAND THIS ACTION. PLEASE SAVE OUR CITY AND ESPECIALLY OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT FROM TOTAL DESTRUCTION. SEE RICHARD PEREZ FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-12-2007, 04:06 AM
I would like to eventually start a petition to bring Mat Dhillon back to do another evaluation on the police department. Can you imagine the information which will be revealed on this one???? Oh my gosh. If he was able to write all that information when the PD was running efficiently and morale was not an issue, IMAGINE what could be uncovered if done again. LETS HAVE ANOTHER EVALUATION ON THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. DEMAND THAT AT THE NEXT AND ALL FOLLOWING COUNCIL MEETINGS AND OR CALL THE CITY MANAGERS OFFICE AT 954-390-2100 AND DEMAND THIS ACTION. PLEASE SAVE OUR CITY AND ESPECIALLY OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT FROM TOTAL DESTRUCTION. SEE RICHARD PEREZ FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O good post. Mr Dhillon is now a topic. Will be a long range topic.He will be coming back to the Manors,very soon well actually Ft. Lauderdale, and it will not be for a social visit with Mayor "opie" I hate the COPS Scott Newton and his other "COMMISH" buds. It will be for a different purpose, very different. And everything is well timed for the next City election. Seems someone has done a very thorough private investigation of his businessand his consultant reports.Very thorough as I have posted before. And if you want to call the City Manager( 1% over 3 years contract offer, remember) call spineless at 954-390-2103.Hmmm

09-12-2007, 04:22 AM

Oh lets talk about KM or is that HETTIE KAY. Is she KOJERKS best "buddy' on the PD side.Me thinks so.She is lucky that she was not arrested in late 2005 by FDLE for GRAND THEFT ( I have the files from the DB and FDLE which no one else has). And lets go a little bit further back. I have copies of the FOPA check statements from way, way back which indicate another GRAND THEFT charge but they chose not to prosecute( lucky you KM). And is she the one who was so fed up with the affair with EC and KJ that she retained an attorney to SUE YOU for overlooking policy and allowing sexual relations between a supervisor and a subordinate.Yoo Chief RP, better check who you hitch your wagon to because you do not know the history or baggage people have. And lets not forget her daughter Linda Mae. I and others have copies of 12 bad checks she wrote to the Publix at 100 WOPB which KM paid to avoid jail time for her precious daughter. If you do not know, ex officer Dannys ex wife( hey EC how is his application coming along oh I know you are to busy with KJ under the sheets to be bothered) was a office manager who gave copies of the checks to the DB.Being a ex detective ,me thinks they were felony charges. Oh please bring KM to TESTIFY in ANY offical proceedings The old "fraternity" watched out for her and her family and her pretend husband "Chuck" and we have more stories to tell about THAT relationship! Much more.Hey what about her bedtime stories with a " fantasy" Asst Chief of Houston PD.But that "fantasy"relationship is over and we will BURN her as she is now a outcast but that is what she chose. The acorn does not fall from the tree!

Kudos for this information. Chuck thanks you. Very much!

09-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Chuck should be receiving the certified letter to his place of employment any day now. Your welcome.

09-13-2007, 04:17 AM
Chuck should be receiving the certified letter to his place of employment any day now. Your welcome.

My pleasure. Am going to enjoy those attorney's fee a lot. 8)

09-20-2007, 05:29 AM
[quote="Imaginary boyfriend":3pbhzbkj]Chuck should be receiving the certified letter to his place of employment any day now. Your welcome.

My pleasure. Am going to enjoy those attorney's fee a lot. 8)[/quote:3pbhzbkj]

This case and complaint will make my dreams a reality. Thank you EC ( and I know your wife divorce lawyer and he is good,very good, work those details until your child is 18). My 4 partner firm also thanks you for opening the door in a city and HR department that opened the door. All we need is 1. HZ