PDA

View Full Version : Applications for Chief of Police

08-25-2007, 04:57 PM
The City of Miami Police Department is anticipating an opening for the position of Chief of Police. Any interested applicants forward your resume to City Manager Hernandez.
- Must be non-probationary status.
- Must have completed 3 years on patrol and given at least 100 tickets and over two hundred DIP arrests.
- Must have attended at least 5 hours in compstat, and been ridiculed by your peers at least twice.
- Must be willing to work 24/7, up to and including holidays and Calle Ocho.
:D

08-25-2007, 05:22 PM
The City of Miami Police Department is anticipating an opening for the position of Chief of Police. Any interested applicants forward your resume to City Manager Hernandez.
- Must have completed 3 years on patrol and given at least 100 tickets and over two hundred DIP arrests.
- Must have attended at least 5 hours in compstat, and been ridiculed by your peers at least twice.

I Mguelito Exposito have already applied many times by kissing the Commissioner's culito :roll:

08-25-2007, 07:08 PM
Why don't we just appoint Javi? You all think think he's the answer to all the problems we have. Besides the interior design in the chief's office needs to be re done.

08-25-2007, 07:12 PM
I needed that,L.M.A.O.

08-25-2007, 07:26 PM
I nominate the puppet Lieutenant , i great gentlemen and he's overdue for a promotion.

08-25-2007, 08:19 PM
I nominate Cisnero for Chief. He would clean house!

Deputy Chief Geo Nunez

08-25-2007, 08:20 PM

I Mguelito Exposito have already applied many times by kissing the Commissioner's culito :roll:

Now this is what I am talking about. Why pick on an outstanding a$$kisser like MIGUELITO EL MARICONSITO he is going to be our next chief and PICHELINA LA GALLINA will be his deputy.