PDA

View Full Version : To: All F.O.P. Members

08-25-2007, 03:59 PM
On August 22, 2007, during the monthly F.O.P. meeting, the membership present passed a motion to hold a vote of no confidence on Police Chief John F. Timoney and Deputy Police Chief Frank Fernandez.

The voting will take place on Tuesday, September 4, 2007 from 0630 to 1630 hours. Voting booths will be set up at all three stations. Absentee ballots will also be available as of Monday, August 27, 2007.

Fraternally,

Armando Aguilar

President

Miami F.O.P Lodge #20

08-25-2007, 04:00 PM
CAN EVERYONE VOTE, OR ONLY FOP MEMBERS

08-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Excellent point!
The FOP is smaller now so if you want to give a true picture of our disdain for T and B.K.,the FOP should have a seperate BOX for non members to vote and Armando can say,the union has voted and these are the results,however,here is the rest of the votes from non members!

I will bet the farm that 90% of patrol and at least 70% of detectives will vote to GET RID OF T AND B.K.!
The only cops that would vote in favor are COWARDS,I have already heard,how about if we lose and T and b.k. know how u voted?
Pendejos and those in CUSHY JOBS or STAFF!
No other admin in the history of this dept. has been more hated!!!!

08-25-2007, 05:47 PM
MOST CHIEFS DON'T LAST MORE THAN FIVE YEARS. MIAMI WILL ALWAYS BE MIAMI. THE NAMES AND FACES ONLY CHANGE. AGREE 100% things should be better . GOOD LUCK MEN IN BLUE

08-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Right on, you who wrote the 28, and all the book cookers yes you are to blame and the FOP is setting you up because when it comes out your name is on thereport and no one else is standing next to the smoking gun.

Brilliant sandbag the chief and wake a sleeping dog. Failure to bring to light an immoral, illegal and unethical order is a violation of D.O. and State Law. What are we doing to each other but screwing ourselves and the rest of our membership and letting the media and citizens shake their heads at how inept we are as officers.

08-25-2007, 06:52 PM
After the Lexus story broke a change was going to be made. All we had to do was sit back and watch the action. Our pitiful FOP decides to try and speed things up and screwed up the entire thing. The Chief was in a position he could not defend but Armando changed the subject and brought out a weak, ill-planned, and not thoroughly investigated accusation which is easily defended. Now all the action has shifted from the Lexus fiasco to the report-changing. Armando admits he never brought his concerns up to the chief before and the news media is saying the evidence is underwhelming. Terrible timing and a bad decision. Who do you think is going to catch the heat for changing signals? The Chief? Do we have one bit of evidence where he told someone to do that? I bet not. What we have is a bunch of P.O.'s who put their names on reports and they will be the ones getting called in by the investigators. And they had better have more than somebody told me to do it. The media is quickly changing sides. God help us if no changes are made. You think things are bad now just wait.

08-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Right on, you who wrote the 28, and all the book cookers yes you are to blame and the FOP is setting you up because when it comes out your name is on the report and no one else is standing next to the smoking gun.

Brilliant sandbag the chief and wake a sleeping dog. Failure to bring to light an immoral, illegal and unethical order is a violation of D.O. and State Law. What are we doing to each other but screwing ourselves and the rest of our membership and letting the media and citizens shake their heads at how inept we are as officers.

You are so wrong! When the general perception is that you will get your arse handed to you if one speaks up, few if any police officers will have the courage to stand and tell the emperor he is naked! It takes a catalyst like the free Lexus scam to get things rolling. Once the flood gates break, nothing can hold the tide back, until it reaches is natural equilibrium. Armando did the right thing and snipers should train their aim on the real culprits not the officers compelled to comply. When the flood waters settle and it is time for accountability, those that directed wrong doing will be commensurately corrected and those forced to acquiesced will be educated.

08-25-2007, 08:23 PM
After the Lexus story broke a change was going to be made. All we had to do was sit back and watch the action. Our pitiful FOP decides to try and speed things up and screwed up the entire thing. The Chief was in a position he could not defend but Armando changed the subject and brought out a weak, ill-planned, and not thoroughly investigated accusation which is easily defended. Now all the action has shifted from the Lexus fiasco to the report-changing. Armando admits he never brought his concerns up to the chief before and the news media is saying the evidence is underwhelming. Terrible timing and a bad decision. Who do you think is going to catch the heat for changing signals? The Chief? Do we have one bit of evidence where he told someone to do that? I bet not. What we have is a bunch of P.O.'s who put their names on reports and they will be the ones getting called in by the investigators. And they had better have more than somebody told me to do it. The media is quickly changing sides. God help us if no changes are made. You think things are bad now just wait.All that needs to be done is to subpoena all the Officers. THe truth will be set free. Oh, and yes the Chief and Deputy Chief are directly responsible. THey all must be related to Ken Jenne :cry:

08-26-2007, 03:47 AM
Excellent point!
The FOP is smaller now so if you want to give a true picture of our disdain for T and B.K.,the FOP should have a seperate BOX for non members to vote and Armando can say,the union has voted and these are the results,however,here is the rest of the votes from non members!

I will bet the farm that 90% of patrol and at least 70% of detectives will vote to GET RID OF T AND B.K.!
The only cops that would vote in favor are COWARDS,I have already heard,how about if we lose and T and b.k. know how u voted?
Pendejos and those in CUSHY JOBS or STAFF!
No other admin in the history of this dept. has been more hated!!!!
I agree with your post I'll be voting against the crimminals who have divided this department.

08-26-2007, 05:07 AM
On August 22, 2007, during the monthly F.O.P. meeting, the membership present passed a motion to hold a vote of no confidence on Police Chief John F. Timoney and Deputy Police Chief Frank Fernandez.

The voting will take place on Tuesday, September 4, 2007 from 0630 to 1630 hours. Voting booths will be set up at all three stations. Absentee ballots will also be available as of Monday, August 27, 2007.

Fraternally,

Armando Aguilar

President

Miami F.O.P Lodge #20

... it is the people who control the Government, not the Government the people. - Winston Churchill

08-26-2007, 06:25 AM
After the Lexus story broke a change was going to be made. All we had to do was sit back and watch the action. Our pitiful FOP decides to try and speed things up and screwed up the entire thing. The Chief was in a position he could not defend but Armando changed the subject and brought out a weak, ill-planned, and not thoroughly investigated accusation which is easily defended. Now all the action has shifted from the Lexus fiasco to the report-changing. Armando admits he never brought his concerns up to the chief before and the news media is saying the evidence is underwhelming. Terrible timing and a bad decision. Who do you think is going to catch the heat for changing signals? The Chief? Do we have one bit of evidence where he told someone to do that? I bet not. What we have is a bunch of P.O.'s who put their names on reports and they will be the ones getting called in by the investigators. And they had better have more than somebody told me to do it. The media is quickly changing sides. God help us if no changes are made. You think things are bad now just wait.All that needs to be done is to subpoena all the Officers. THe truth will be set free. Oh, and yes the Chief and Deputy Chief are directly responsible. THey all must be related to Ken Jenne :cry:

NO FERNANDEZ IS REALTED TO THE MAYOR, AND IF THE MAYORS DOESN'T SUPPORT JOHNNY, JOHNNY CAN HAND UP THE MAYOR FOR GETTING HIS BOY PROMOTED. SO MANNY HAS TO BACK t TO THE END OR IT'S THE END.

08-26-2007, 10:33 AM
First, lets disect T$ statement

he said that they have been working for a month to CHANGE BACK the correct signals, and even up the crimes...........hummm

THAT MEANS HE HAS KNOWN ABOUT IT FOR AT LEAST A MONTH

---------------------------------------------------------

he said that he has FRIENDS in the FOP ....... aka snitches
so thats how he knew this was coming and started Correcting the reports

Philly - the segment is called JUSTICE FOR SHANNON for those who need to research the changing of rape statutes in Philly

think about the 2 to 3 % error number he brought up.....
2 to 3 % of what?
what number? we have over 250,000 cases issued to date
take out the non report calls, the direct arrest, etc
basically ---what is the percentage of cases that have victims that were
changed? HUMMMM

----------------------------------------------------------

PERCEPTION and RETROSPECT

----------------------------------------------------------

you are disgruntled if you don't agree with their ways

HE NEEDS TO THINK OF A NEW WORD

we are not disgruntled employees ..... maybe disappointed in our
leadership would be the proper thing to say

-----------------------------------------------------------

BONE HEADED - well thats about the only thing they got
correct

08-26-2007, 01:06 PM
Did I read u correctly?? When did T say they were changing back the reports??
Oh my! If this has been known then he should be 39ed right away and B.K. too!! All the upper staff,including cmdrs should be replaced. This is an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
What will he tell Putney???

08-26-2007, 01:10 PM
Oh my! If this has been known then he should be 39ed right away and B.K. too!! All the upper staff,including cmdrs should be replaced. This is an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I will bet you Frank Cass is the FOP leak!

08-26-2007, 02:16 PM
Yeah,

brothers/sisters idiot is a snitch. locke's best friend.

08-27-2007, 04:37 PM

I will bet you Frank Cass is the FOP leak!

You hit the nail the head brother!
Remember that T$ and BK saved his bacon with the DV case in Virginia Gardens, he sure doesn't want his daddies gone.

08-27-2007, 04:51 PM
How does Johnny KNOW what to change?

08-27-2007, 05:02 PM
TRUE,LO.L. HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HIS D.O.'S.
JOHNNY IS SMARTER THAN ALL OF U. VIA COMPSTAT AND B.K.'S ABUSE,THE CHANGES ARE DONE BY CMDRS WHO PRESSURE AND DETECTIVES,ALL UNDER PRESSURE TOO.
THAT WAY,BOTH B.K. AND T$ CAN CLAIM IGNORANCE,THROW ALL UNDER THE BUS AND CLEAN THEIR HANDS!!!!