PDA

View Full Version : Problem is not T$ but B.K.

08-25-2007, 07:32 AM
Ladies and gents. Lets be honest! Tmoney is a lieing piece of N.Y city but the 35 has done very little damage.
Oh sure. He has violated all the rules,including the freebie situation and like the Chef,should be history but our real PROBLEM is the DEPUTY CHIEF!
This guy is the one who runs the show! He is the one who has the Majors and Cmdr doing the dirty work!
The pressure to make arrests at all cost,write tixs and fu&gt&gt over the citizens comes from him!!!!
Tmoney is just a puppet!!
I have overheard cmdrs like Alfonso say,the d.c. will eat u alive unless u bring in the stats!!!
STOP THE MADNESS AND OUST BOTH!
Kerr,I used to respect u but after reading your FOP blog,where u support the D.C.,I have lost all respect for u! Tmoney is better than the B.K.!

08-25-2007, 12:29 PM
Kerr supports the DC? What a piece of crap! I thought he was better than that.

08-25-2007, 12:34 PM
Ladies and gents. Lets be honest! Tmoney is a lieing piece of N.Y city but the 35 has done very little damage.
Oh sure. He has violated all the rules,including the freebie situation and like the Chef,should be history but our real PROBLEM is the DEPUTY CHIEF!
This guy is the one who runs the show! He is the one who has the Majors and Cmdr doing the dirty work!
The pressure to make arrests at all cost,write tixs and fu&gt&gt over the citizens comes from him!!!!
I have overheard cmdrs like Alfonso say,the d.c. will eat u alive unless u bring in the stats!!!
Kerr,I used to respect u but after reading your FOP blog,where u support the D.C.,I have lost all respect for u! Tmoney is better than the B.K.!

Do I detect a hint of capitulation?

Timoney is responsible for Fernandez, he has allowed Fernandez to destroy the morale of the Miami Police Department by demanding quantity over quality to justify through manipulated statistics the state of crime in the city! This is not a time for effeminacy, MAN UP!

08-25-2007, 12:47 PM

I agree with you. T$$ is responsible for ignoring all the signs when it came down to the issues of BK but in reality, he is the lesser of those evils. Ironicaly he had (has) the power to put an end to the madness now and make the necessary changes and then he might just gain a little credibility with the troops. If he was willing to let his friend of over 40 years leave thus sacrificing their friedship, then he should have no bones about cutting BK out of the picture along with his chronies. Personally if he does that and puts people in place that are fair then I can deal with it. But people who are fair is the key word and that those not mean the best arse kisser. The fact is that T$$ is ultimately responsible but he can ultimately in the snap of a finger make things better.

08-25-2007, 02:46 PM
I read Kerr's blog and didn't see it as support for the D.C. He points out the obvious. That the entire SUV thing has been used by Aguilar as a reason to go after the D.C. I think nobody here will argue that and now the media is picking up on it. Had Aguilar allowed this thing to takes it course Timoney would have been pushed out but that wasn't good enough. Aguilar wanted the D.C. also. So he goes before the cameras yesterday and shifts attention away from the Lexus and onto crime reporting before have done a complete and thorough examination of the records. And it backfired. The media said there was no smoking gun and other things. Now watch, nobody is gonna leave. Thanks again Armando.

08-25-2007, 03:19 PM
I read Kerr's blog and didn't see it as support for the D.C. He points out the obvious. That the entire SUV thing has been used by Aguilar as a reason to go after the D.C. I think nobody here will argue that and now the media is picking up on it. Had Aguilar allowed this thing to takes it course Timoney would have been pushed out but that wasn't good enough. Aguilar wanted the D.C. also. So he goes before the cameras yesterday and shifts attention away from the Lexus and onto crime reporting before have done a complete and thorough examination of the records. And it backfired. The media said there was no smoking gun and other things. Now watch, nobody is gonna leave. Thanks again Armando.

You are so wrong! The 15 months Lexus free ride is already under investigation by the Miami-Dade County Ethics Commission and unless they are blind, it is a glaring violation FSS 112.313 and the County's Code. Yes, the County, cities are subject to the County Code. In case you failed to notice, the Miami-Dade Police Department, Public Corruption Bureau is also investigating the largess and the State Attorney's Public Corruption Division, headed by Joe Centorino, publicly acknowledged the fact that they are monitoring the investigative process!

Denouncing the statistical manipulation is part and parcel of the dishonorable way Timoney has led the Miami Police Department, and Armando did the right thing by denouncing it now! Your defeatist's tone, leads me to conclude that you are either a Timoney's minion, a fifth columnists or just a coward. This is the time to stand in complete solidarity with Armando and the men and women of the Miami Police Department. Fellow officers who had the courage to speak for all, and at great risk to their careers!