PDA

View Full Version : NPPD What a Joke

08-24-2007, 04:21 AM
You must be kidding me. Giving a City Employee a ticket
http://www.sun-herald.com/Newsstory.cfm ... wsArchive2 (http://www.sun-herald.com/Newsstory.cfm?pubdate=082407&story=tp4np2.htm&folder=NewsArchive2)

Wish you guys would grow up.

BTW Rough Day in Traffic court on Wed. Didn't win to many.....

08-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Well, crap like this gives us a bad name. Considering who issued the citation, it's no suprise. Some of our supervisors lack in the common sense department. I can assure you, there are far more of us common sense guys then not. Unfortunately, as is always true, one bad apple (or a few) spoils the bunch.

08-24-2007, 02:33 PM
What a joke giving this guy a ticket. Seems like NPPD has NOOO Common Sense.

08-24-2007, 02:40 PM
Yet another idiotic incident that shows North Port cops have nothing better to do! What a joke!!! Way to backpedal Lewis! NPPD needs a Chief who knows what he is doing. Clearly, Lewis and his cronnies have zero common sense! I guess common sense isn't so common!

08-24-2007, 08:39 PM
well its n port they have nothing better to do but traffic :)

08-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Ouch! I just read the article and the ticket should NOT have been written!!! :oops:

08-25-2007, 01:05 AM
:cry: i am sorry... thats sad..... :cry:

I found that strange to hear x50 on a city "Gator"... I had to laugh when that came out.... I guess i had a good reason to... Some things u just do not do.

08-25-2007, 11:56 AM
NORTH PORT -- The sidewalk is the only safe place where Road and Drainage employee Dennis Heisner could operate his "gator" truck, according to a city commissioner.

After learning about the ticket, North Port City Commissioner **** Lockhart visited the site where North Port Police Sgt. Charles Ayres issued a ticket to Heisner this week, charging him with driving his motorized truck on a city sidewalk.

In the narrative of the ticket, Ayres wrote that he saw Heisner drive more than 200 yards, and did not see him pick up any trash.

08-26-2007, 08:55 PM
OMG WHAT A STUPID TICKET TO WRITE COME ON THE GUY IS AT WORK FOR OUR CITY, WE HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES :cry:

08-27-2007, 02:01 AM
No.... We do not have issues.... S101 has issues... :D :lol: :roll:

08-27-2007, 01:05 PM
Let's not blame the whole department for the stupid ticket of one SGT... I know a lot of NPPD officers think the ticket was bull... andLewis backed him in the paper. Where I work there are always complaints about supervisor's NOT backing their guys. I have to give Lewis some credit for at least that much.